What's new

I've been Burned, and I want repayment of money on account

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
When I was training at Flag after during the big Basics onslaught in 2008 or so, I remember hearing about an "accidental" debiting of someone's account for a Basics package. So if that wasn't yours, it happened more than once. Probably at 1:58pm on a Thursday... Jerks.

It happened regularly. I know people who had SIX SETS of BASICS taken out of their account and shipped to people they didn't know.

I only had it happen twice to me but damn near everybody I know had it happens at least once.

Oh.....just sue the bastards. It is faster.

FoTi

Crusader
Does anyone have the Flag Chaplains email address for follow-up?

BTW, is anyone getting repayments without signing their Waiver?

Does anyone know who the correct terminal is at Tampa? Their email address?

Thanks all, I'll keep posting progress reports.

YES!!! Don't sign a waiver. Check post #37 in this thread.

Burned

Patron
Crap; I already sent in the Waivers to FSO and Tampa via FedEx (signature waived). I guess now comes the fun part of "TR 3" via phone to the chaplain. My own "call-in" project!

I'm sure my FSM will be calling soon.

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Crap; I already sent in the Waivers to FSO and Tampa via FedEx (signature waived). I guess now comes the fun part of "TR 3" via phone to the chaplain. My own "call-in" project!

I'm sure my FSM will be calling soon.

Don't sweat it Burned, yes you will likely get run around of that I am sure and they will try and be nice and all very reasonable and so on. But you don't have to duplicate them at all.

It's your money and all you are interested in is it's repayment and fast. Also they will try and get you on a repayment routing form. You know...'come into the org and so on'...you don't have to do that either.

"SHOW ME THE MONEY"! and then, give me the money!

One other thing, get on the RTC Report line:

http://www.rtc.org/matters/intro.html

If you don't get action on your request for repayment write a report and name the terminal in it who hasn't acted on your behalf. Keep this up until you get your $. The person who hasn't acted hates to be reported on.

If you don't get the outcome you want then you may need to get inventive.

Finding who you need to contact is just a matter of calling the org and asking.