I've been declared, or so I've been told

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
If it's not written its not true, if you have nothing in writing that you are declared wether youre blown or not, you are in good standing. That means you can talk to your friends and family as much as you like and give them all the information you think they should have. :yes:

Unfortunately all it takes is another Scientologist telling his friend that so and so is an SP. Much of the time they just disconnect.:duh:

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Dear Anonmom,

I love your avatar. :yes:

Suppressively yours,

Ted

Thank you, Ted! And a PTS to you too. Your avatar is totally awesome. I love wolves! Our avatars both show the freedom that we feel in our hearts to be free of scientology by running and dancing in the moonlight. We may have been labelled SPs but what it really is all about is getting our freedom back. For that we are called the enemies of mankind. What a joke!

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Weeellllll, I don't actually have a copy of my SP declare. Those buggers never sent me one. :bigcry: But I did make the (ahem) enemys of scientology list and I am included in the massive list of declared SPs. OK, me and many many others. Here's a link: http://www.xenu.net/archive/enemy_names/enemy_list.html

It was a very strange feeling to see my name on such a list. I thought they had forgotten me!

Pretty cool huh? :coolwink:

Hi Anonmom
I checked out the link and both OEO and me are on it. However, we got back into good standing in 1995 so the list is really old, I'm listed as Liz Peachy it should be Peachey they spelt my name wrong.

So now we are heading for our second declare so it will be simple to update the list they just have to change my name to Anderson and leave OEO as is, how efficient is that... :coolwink:

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Congratulations John! Its wonderful to be completely free!

Now don't forget.....as soon as you get the goldenrod declaring you....be sure to send it into the SP Awards Club. I've heard it is funded by pharma companies, and currently has $100 million in it, waiting for new ex-scions to send in their SP Declares. The fund apparently got started in response to the $5000 Anon reward (put up by the CO$)....big pharma got really pissed and decided to double the SP award to $10,000. This will give the remaining scions an even bigger incentive to leave...so get your declares in early before the $100 million runs out.

Oh yes, and I've also heard that there is a 20% commission paid to you for every person you help get out of Scamology. There is some internet chatter about large numbers of non-scions planning to go in for an introductory course, and then doing something totally outrageous to get declared.

Well, good luck and welcome aboard! It's a good time to be out of CO$!!

:thumbsup:

T&H

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Hi Anonmom
I checked out the link and both OEO and me are on it. However, we got back into good standing in 1995 so the list is really old, I'm listed as Liz Peachy it should be Peachey they spelt my name wrong.

So now we are heading for our second declare so it will be simple to update the list they just have to change my name to Anderson and leave OEO as is, how efficient is that... :coolwink:

It is dated 1992.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Soon planet Earth will be declared suppressive. Evacuation tech is on the drawing board.
Hahahaha! - Wait! - It IS already isn't it? - Hubbard degraded and vilified every single human effort, science, the newsmedia, lawyers, psychiatrists, family (2D) and the intire MEST universe. All useless and a waste of time. The true goal is to be free of you MEST body and not have the need for it.. To bob along the Oort clouds as a thingamabob (thetan) with no wavelenght or position...

Interestingly.. Hubbard defined zero and 'nothingness', same as a 'thetan'...

:yes: