What's new

I've been declared, or so I've been told

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
I should have posted this 2 weeks ago, but I found out that I have been declared a suppressive person by the C of $! :happydance:

Two weeks ago I received a random message on Facebook stating that they had heard I was declared on the 10th of September and that I should not be in contact with Scientologists in good standing. Feeling miffed that some person with no authority whatsoever would tell me such a thing, I sent an email to my CJC asking if the message was true. The CJC confirmed it was true that I had been declared a suppressive person.

I immediately felt the last vestiges of the grip of Scn lift from me! I found this out on a Friday and told my closest friends, both ex SO and non Scn alike the good news and proceeded to party hard!

:party:

:dance3:

Being declared a suppressive person by a suppressive organization is a good thing right? Two negatives = a positive!

I want to thank everyone on this message board who is brave enough to share their stories and opinions. When I first left the C of $ 2 years ago I was still under their control and would justify their actions and still thought I may be a Scn later despite the fact that I blew the SO after finally seeing how insane it was. My first 6 months was lonely in that I felt alone in my feelings that something was wrong. I wasn't alone by any means and had reconnected to many close friends pre Scn and was very happy, however...I still felt alone.

Around 6 months of leaving I found this site. The therapeutic value has been priceless! I've reconnected with old friends I thought I would never hear from again and made new ones. It has been a godsend.

This site, anonymous, resuming my college education and just living life in its infinite wonder and beauty has gotten me out of my Scn loving zombie trance. Over the last 6 months I started to point out the shortcomings of the C of $ to various staff and ex SO who contacted me on various channels. I have firecly defended being connected to friends who have been declared. Through these actions I have earned the sweet distinction of being a suppressive person to a suppressive group.

I've been elated for two weeks straight!

Power to everyone here! :thumbsup:

John Powers

Last edited:

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
I forgot to mention that I asked for my declare in writing and have recieved nothing as I expected.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
It never ceases to amaze me that these religious bullies expect people who left to follow their doctrine! - Telling you that you should not talk to any scientologist!? - That's THEIR goddamn rules. We don't give a shit about their rules out here in the free rockin' world!

:D

Carmel

Crusader
WOO HOO!

If they send you your declare tell them I'm still waiting for mine! :)
Don't be a selfish poo bar - Alanzo has been waiting a way lot longer for his declare than you have, and there are many others in line! Don't jump the cue! :coolwink:

To John: Power to you too, matey! :thumbsup:

I still get a kick out of when the cult acts as if declaring you an enemy is a bad thing or as if you are supposed to even care. If there is one thing those delusional whack jobs are good for it's comedy relief.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I forgot to mention that I asked for my declare in writing and have recieved nothing as I expected.

It's great that this piece of news relieves you of your last vestiges of $cn burden. :happydance: :dance3:

Don't be a selfish poo bar - Alanzo has been waiting a way lot longer for his declare than you have, and there are many others in line! Don't jump the cue! :coolwink:

To John: Power to you too, matey! :thumbsup:

Honestly, I went to so much trouble to get the "Church" off my back, that I have no idea if I'm declared or not. Now some other poor sucker is probably receiving all that mail at my former Post Office box. :omg:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Find someone that's either still in or not openly out and ask them to get your declare notice. The CofS certainly won't send you a copy. Then you would know the lies that they wrote about you.

SP Declare = Badge of Honor. Wear it proudly. :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Congratulations John!

You should ask for it in writing. I heard they don't give them out anymore. I wonder why?

When I got declared, I was still on the base for several months finishing up a sec check. I got to take my Comm Ev (the one that declares me) AND the SP declare.

I framed them and mounted them on the wall. Put lighting on them, the best I could find. Spent thousands on my little shrine!!!!

(Just kidding).

Div6

Crusader
Congratulations! My SP declare is the best piece of paper I ever got from the CoS. I am a "Scientology Release" for real. And it is for eternity! :D

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
Two weeks ago I received a random message on Facebook stating that they had heard I was declared on the 10th of September and that I should not be in contact with Scientologists in good standing. ...

That's pretty arrogant. It's THEM who cannot talk with you, not vice-versa. You are free to talk with anybody you want to, now, you are free! :happydance:

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Thank you everyone!

Indeed, from recent acconts, SP Declares are not given out. I would frame mine if I got it and I'm sure it's full of lies as well.

And yeah, the C of $ finally severed its ties with me therefore cutting down their already shrinking numbers.

Bye bye boxed controlled life, hello free world again!

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Excellent point. I've been relishing this fact for the last 6 months, that it is I who can talk to who ever I want want and not them! You put that really well!

That's pretty arrogant. It's THEM who cannot talk with you, not vice-versa. You are free to talk with anybody you want to, now, you are free! :happydance: