What's new

I've been declared, or so I've been told

Wisened One

Crusader
Thank you everyone!

Indeed, from recent acconts, SP Declares are not given out. I would frame mine if I got it and I'm sure it's full of lies as well.

And yeah, the C of $ finally severed its ties with me therefore cutting down their already shrinking numbers.

Bye bye boxed controlled life, hello free world again!

I wish they'd mail us ours! :begging:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cool

Congrats! :thumbsup: I'm jealous. If any scio is trolling, send me a PM and I'll give you my name. Me likey golden rod paper!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I forgot to mention that I asked for my declare in writing and have recieved nothing as I expected.

Congratulations John! :happydance:

You should of not only asked for your declare in writing, but also put into a nice frame as well. :D

EDIT: After reading the rest of the posts I saw that both you and Bea had already commented on this idea. Oh well. :melodramatic:

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
I should have posted this 2 weeks ago, but I found out that I have been declared a suppressive person by the C of $! :happydance:

Two weeks ago I received a random message on Facebook stating that they had heard I was declared on the 10th of September and that I should not be in contact with Scientologists in good standing. Feeling miffed that some person with no authority whatsoever would tell me such a thing, I sent an email to my CJC asking if the message was true. The CJC confirmed it was true that I had been declared a suppressive person.

I immediately felt the last vestiges of the grip of Scn lift from me! I found this out on a Friday and told my closest friends, both ex SO and non Scn alike the good news and proceeded to party hard!

:party:

:dance3:

Being declared a suppressive person by a suppressive organization is a good thing right? Two negatives = a positive!

I want to thank everyone on this message board who is brave enough to share their stories and opinions. When I first left the C of $ 2 years ago I was still under their control and would justify their actions and still thought I may be a Scn later despite the fact that I blew the SO after finally seeing how insane it was. My first 6 months was lonely in that I felt alone in my feelings that something was wrong. I wasn't alone by any means and had reconnected to many close friends pre Scn and was very happy, however...I still felt alone.

Around 6 months of leaving I found this site. The therapeutic value has been priceless! I've reconnected with old friends I thought I would never hear from again and made new ones. It has been a godsend.

This site, anonymous, resuming my college education and just living life in its infinite wonder and beauty has gotten me out of my Scn loving zombie trance. Over the last 6 months I started to point out the shortcomings of the C of $ to various staff and ex SO who contacted me on various channels. I have firecly defended being connected to friends who have been declared. Through these actions I have earned the sweet distinction of being a suppressive person to a suppressive group.

I've been elated for two weeks straight!

Power to everyone here! :thumbsup:

John Powers

Tears of joy!

anonmom

Patron with Honors
A big congratulations to you, John! They used to hand out those golden rods a dime a dozen. Now they can't even afford that! :D You are indeed a lucky one to get even a verbal SP declare these days.

Now some sage advise.....I got my SP declare over 20 years ago when they were quite common. I try not to gloat about it, but I am sure that you noticed some SP declare envy here on the board. :whistling: When it comes up, I just try to assure them that we all know that they are SPs too.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

Being declared a suppressive person by a suppressive organization is a good thing right? Two negatives = a positive!

John,

Your logic is irrefutable. The CoS has manifestly become a suppressive organisation. The fact that they do not publicise SP declares now shows that they know they are not warranted and are afraid of being sued for the lies that they contain. Honestly, I don’t know why they bother. Being declared isn’t a punishment it is a way of avoiding being constantly badgered to ‘do more’ (i.e. hand over more money). I can see members ‘accidentally’ doing things to get themselves declared as an easy way of leaving without having to go through all the ethics crap. Pretty soon, they will have declared more people than they have members.

And congratulations, you must have done some heavy-duty enturbulating to be accorded this honour. Got any tips for us lesser mortals?

Ax

Feral

Rogue male
John,

snip

And congratulations, you must have done some heavy-duty enturbulating to be accorded this honour. Got any tips for us lesser mortals?

Ax

I got an idea, try filming a top OTEE ATE SO member trying to cave you in for informing him about the abuses of SO staff by David Miscavige and post it on the web.

That aught to do it!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got an idea, try filming a top OTEE ATE SO member trying to cave you in for informing him about the abuses of SO staff by David Miscavige and post it on the web.

That aught to do it!

Now why didn't I think of that! :duh:

Ax

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
yeah like me I found out for HCO or something like that gave me a golden note: Since then I got my refund for it made it easier to do so.

I should have posted this 2 weeks ago, but I found out that I have been declared a suppressive person by the C of $! :happydance:

Two weeks ago I received a random message on Facebook stating that they had heard I was declared on the 10th of September and that I should not be in contact with Scientologists in good standing. Feeling miffed that some person with no authority whatsoever would tell me such a thing, I sent an email to my CJC asking if the message was true. The CJC confirmed it was true that I had been declared a suppressive person.

I immediately felt the last vestiges of the grip of Scn lift from me! I found this out on a Friday and told my closest friends, both ex SO and non Scn alike the good news and proceeded to party hard!

:party:

:dance3:

I want to thank everyone on this message board who is brave enough to share their stories and opinions. When I first left the C of $ 2 years ago I was still under their control and would justify their actions and still thought I may be a Scn later despite the fact that I blew the SO after finally seeing how insane it was. My first 6 months was lonely in that I felt alone in my feelings that something was wrong. I wasn't alone by any means and had reconnected to many close friends pre Scn and was very happy, however...I still felt alone.

Around 6 months of leaving I found this site. The therapeutic value has been priceless! I've reconnected with old friends I thought I would never hear from again and made new ones. It has been a godsend.

This site, anonymous, resuming my college education and just living life in its infinite wonder and beauty has gotten me out of my Scn loving zombie trance. Over the last 6 months I started to point out the shortcomings of the C of $ to various staff and ex SO who contacted me on various channels. I have firecly defended being connected to friends who have been declared. Through these actions I have earned the sweet distinction of being a suppressive person to a suppressive group.

I've been elated for two weeks straight!

Power to everyone here! :thumbsup:

John Powers

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yahoooooo

Well done John Get out the cske snd ice cream.
I have been waiting for my goldenrod for 14 years.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is a cake for you in DC if you ever head this way! :D

Congrats on being effective and shaking them to their very foundation in fear as you take your life and make YOUR decisions. The only thing you're "suppressing" is their ability to steal people's choices away from them. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Wow, declared 20 years ago. I remember when I was a new SO member and somone would talk about a declared SP. I would think of the most wicked, evil, vile people who ever existed! :duh: I didn't think that someday I would be one and feel so good about it.

Thanks for the sage advice. I do see there is SP declare envy, especially when people have it in writing, like how I'm jealous of you having one in writing! :D

I know for some people it's bad news since they have family in and a whole new insane roller coaster ride starts. Fortunately I'm not in that category.

A big congratulations to you, John! They used to hand out those golden rods a dime a dozen. Now they can't even afford that! :D You are indeed a lucky one to get even a verbal SP declare these days.

Now some sage advise.....I got my SP declare over 20 years ago when they were quite common. I try not to gloat about it, but I am sure that you noticed some SP declare envy here on the board. :whistling: When it comes up, I just try to assure them that we all know that they are SPs too.

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Thanks Bea,

I did request the declare in writing. I hope someday I'll get it.

I've actually read your comm ev and SP Declare when they came out as I was in the same org in Div 7. They are definitely worth framing!

Congratulations John!

You should ask for it in writing. I heard they don't give them out anymore. I wonder why?

When I got declared, I was still on the base for several months finishing up a sec check. I got to take my Comm Ev (the one that declares me) AND the SP declare.

I framed them and mounted them on the wall. Put lighting on them, the best I could find. Spent thousands on my little shrine!!!!

(Just kidding).

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors
Thanks Ax. I compleltely agree that the C of S is afraid to send declares out. And yeah, it's a "leave me alone" card for sure!

Some of my heavy duty enturbulating included sending some SO staff copies of the book 1984 by George Orwell (as per my name!) along with personal letters to please wake up. I always replied to letters or emails personally and with care to let who wrote me that they are in a bad place and to please wake up. I had random Scn tell me to disconnect from friends on Facebook and I would summarily tell them to never EVER tell me who to be in contact with and that the people they are talking about are proven and trusted friends who didn't turn SP overnight which seemed to be a common occurence when I left the SO.

John,

Your logic is irrefutable. The CoS has manifestly become a suppressive organisation. The fact that they do not publicise SP declares now shows that they know they are not warranted and are afraid of being sued for the lies that they contain. Honestly, I don’t know why they bother. Being declared isn’t a punishment it is a way of avoiding being constantly badgered to ‘do more’ (i.e. hand over more money). I can see members ‘accidentally’ doing things to get themselves declared as an easy way of leaving without having to go through all the ethics crap. Pretty soon, they will have declared more people than they have members.

Ax