What's new

J&D, RPF, OMG!

TheRealNoUser

Patron with Honors
What I'm trying to figure here is how the hell a charge such as inciting mutiny ended up in the list of "crimes".

Rd00

The answer:

af2b22be7593.jpg

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
What I'm trying to figure here is how the hell a charge such as inciting mutiny ended up in the list of "crimes".

Rd00

I suppose someone thought this little episode was a mutiny of sorts. Of course, the real reason the charge was made was to suck up to LRH. Someone should have just told Hubbard to "get a grip". Of course, such was not possible with Hubbard just as it is not possible with Miscavige and both had crafted the sort of organization where that cannot happen (well, Miscavige more inherited Hubbard's organization and just fine-tuned it).

disinfected

guanoloco

As-Wased
Holy mother of god.

:ohmy:

I read it all.

It hasn't changed my opinion of Hubbard, he truly was a severe waste of good molecules.

But I can't get over the amount of people involved in the J&D, KR's, investigations etc. All of them adults. All of them taking this ridiculously absurd theatre seriously.
Seriously enough to remove other people's freedom and sentence them to the RPF.

This just may be the most clear and concise summation of the whole and entire Scientology phenomenon ever.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A small dose of reality. . .

Scientologists believe that all men, women and children on planet Earth should do exactly what Ron says and compliance to Ron's intention should be enforced by any and all means necessary because it is the "greatest good". Ron taught them this.

Scientologists firmly believe that they should "...never fear to hurt another in a just cause". Ron taught them this too.

Scientologists who are in-ethics would (without remorse) capture and transport any person who posted or laughed at this "Joking And Degrading" depiction of Source (above) to the Rehabilitation Project Force. Ron taught them that this is the only way to help that being come to their senses.

Scientologists would keep security guards on such persons imprisoned in the RPF for many years, subjecting them to slave labor, daily indoctrination and all manner of impure thought-purging rituals using intimidation, sleep-deprivation, starvation, humiliation, psychological terrorism and torture. Ron taught them how to do this in order to save the planet.

Scientologists would track down and kidnap any such persons who escaped from the RPF and have security guards return them to begin a new sentence in the RPF's RPF where they would be isolated from all mankind, without remorse, exactly per the Science of Survival. Ron taught them how to deal with low-toned people who enturbulate the big beings.

Scientologists would keep such persons in the RPF indefinitely if they posed any possible threat to Scientology's public relations. Even if they died in the RPF. Ron taught Scientologists that we would rather have people dead than incapable.

All of these things would happen if in-ethics, KSW Scientologists had the power to do so.

All of this would happen just from a single posting of that cartoon of Ron Hubbard here on ESMB.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
<snip>
Ron taught Scientologists that we would rather have people dead than incapable.
<snip>

You know, as we sit here & read that & know it is very true & it has happened over & over.............when it comes home & gets real... is it not still shocking beyond belief that we were once a part of that insanity ?

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious

Scientologists believe that all men, women and children on planet Earth should do exactly what Ron says and compliance to Ron's intention should be enforced by any and all means necessary because it is the "greatest good". Ron taught them this.

Scientologists firmly believe that they should "...never fear to hurt another in a just cause". Ron taught them this too.

Scientologists who are in-ethics would (without remorse) capture and transport any person who posted or laughed at this "Joking And Degrading" depiction of Source (above) to the Rehabilitation Project Force. Ron taught them that this is the only way to help that being come to their senses.

Scientologists would keep security guards on such persons imprisoned in the RPF for many years, subjecting them to slave labor, daily indoctrination and all manner of impure thought-purging rituals using intimidation, sleep-deprivation, starvation, humiliation, psychological terrorism and torture. Ron taught them how to do this in order to save the planet.

Scientologists would track down and kidnap any such persons who escaped from the RPF and have security guards return them to begin a new sentence in the RPF's RPF where they would be isolated from all mankind, without remorse, exactly per the Science of Survival. Ron taught them how to deal with low-toned people who enturbulate the big beings.

Scientologists would keep such persons in the RPF indefinitely if they posed any possible threat to Scientology's public relations. Even if they died in the RPF. Ron taught Scientologists that we would rather have people dead than incapable.

All of these things would happen if in-ethics, KSW Scientologists had the power to do so.

All of this would happen just from a single posting of that cartoon of Ron Hubbard here on ESMB.

Damn, you gettin' all serious and shit, Hoaxie :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

You know, as we sit here & read that & know it is very true & it has happened over & over.............when it comes home & gets real... is it not still shocking beyond belief that we were once a part of that insanity ?

Yeah, we were part of that insanity. But.....

I had wins and my space felt calm.

I mean, what's all this enturb about anyways? Just because someone died while I blocked the door during their Introspection Rundown?

Humans are so pathetic with their petty HE & R.

HelluvaHoax!

Damn, you gettin' all serious and shit, Hoaxie :biggrin:

HellYeah!

You know, a couple years ago a Danish cartoonist was attacked with axes and knives in cold blood by a religious fanatic (Islamic) because he dared to draw a cartoon of Muhammed the Prophet.

Actually, to the most "on source" Muslims, merely showing any image that depicts the physical form of Muhammed (drawing, painting, cartoon...) is punishable by death.

Murder is deemed a holy duty to religious fanatics, for the "crime" of depicting their leader inappropriately. Hence the LRH scripture on "Joking and Degrading".

Is Hubbard's religion any different than Islamic terrorists and murderers?

When he didn't like the way he was depicted in Paulette Cooper's book, he issued a death sentence to her.

A world without insanity requires a world without Scientology.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Yeah, we were part of that insanity. But.....

I had wins and my space felt calm.

I mean, what's all this enturb about anyways? Just because someone died while I blocked the door during their Introspection Rundown?

Humans are so pathetic with their petty HE & R.

... and dispose of without sorrow.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
HellYeah!

You know, a couple years ago a Danish cartoonist was murdered in cold blood by a religious fanatic (Islamic) because he dared to draw a cartoon of Muhammed the Prophet.

Actually, to the most "on source" Muslims, merely showing any image that depicts the physical form of Muhammed (drawing, painting, cartoon...) is punishable by death.

Is Hubbard's religion any different than this?

When he didn't like the way he was depicted in Paulette Cooper's book, he issued a death sentence to her.

Truer words were never posted !

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron

In the real world, where real good movies get made (not the embarrassing amateurish junk made by Hubbard and his film crews) there is a simple handling for this kind of situation. In this scenario, Hubbard was the film's producer and he received "dailies" of the footage they shot.

After reviewing them, here is how a wog producer would respond.

PRODUCER
I don't like this take. Tell them to reshoot
it and lose the corny stuff, it's not working.

Amount of time to handle situation = 12 seconds.

Instead of that we have elaborate criminal trials and juries and evidence and grandiose pronouncements about "crimes" and "allowing the cine unit to collapse" and "fall into disrepute".

I have thought about this for the past 24 hours and just realized that this is proof positive that the RPF is not about rehabilitation. It's about sadists inflicting punishment & suffering.

It's also proof that the most important thing in Scientology is not the people and their welfare or "wins". It is the adulation and worship of the leader.

HH Terrific observation. Now that I'm out I can look at this logic and see the truth. LRH's entire world was set up with him acting like a hypnotist, always in control, always giving orders, always demanding obedience. LRH wasn't bright enough to build an organization work without draconian rules. Heavy discipline was the one tool that made him feel really great. He eagerly used discipline when intelligence would have been far more effective. But above the discipline, he had to be right on virtually everything he laid out. When something didn't work, it was NEVER LRH. Thus the RPF.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Uuuuuummm...wait a minute here...I'm starting to get a dim inkling that if these people were RPFed for their J&D skit...well...maybe if Ron were around and reading some of the material here on ESMB...it seems quite plausible that he'd recommend...oh...say, me, for instance, to be RPFed for some of the little skit posts and threads that I've participated in...all tongue in cheek, mind you.

Or do you think he'd appreciate ESMB for the spirit of play that it often invokes?

Ron was so insouciant, after all.

PS. I bet Ron would Paulette Cooper the lot of us if he could.