What's new

Jaimie DeWolf to pen a book on the cult

I started out my sentence saying:

By including Jamie in the family that would indicate that I'm referring to extended family, wouldn't it?

Sounds as though you may need to report to Qual to get some word-clearing. If that doesn't work try using some clay. :coolwink:

family_zps83fd7833.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=def...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
lol...

i ought to walk into qual just to see the steam come out of the qual sec's ears at the sight of me

okay, you were referring to nibs family, i thought you meant ron's family and wordclearing wouldn't have resolved it as you placed no limiting clause and it is ron's family which is famously silent and jamie's extended family has no antecedent in the dialogue

always a pleasure to be challenged on a question of semantics pitsy. i'm adept in the subject but can always learn more...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
lol...

i ought to walk into qual just to see the steam come out of the qual sec's ears at the sight of me

okay, you were referring to nibs family, i thought you meant ron's family and wordclearing wouldn't have resolved it as you placed no limiting clause and it is ron's family which is famously silent and jamie's extended family has no antecedent in the dialogue

always a pleasure to be challenged on a question of semantics pitsy. i'm adept in the subject but can always learn more...

I would disagree with your characterization of Jamie's extended family not having any antecedent in the dialogue. But what I think about all this is insignificant. Better to go right to the source. :coolwink:

And by Source, I'm referring to Jamie in this case. :wink2:

He uses the word "family" in this video and I believe it's pretty clear what HE means by it. (listen to the sentence beginning at the 7:30 mark of this video) :biggrin:

[video=youtube;xaYopUaSDm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaYopUaSDm4[/video]

Last edited:
I would disagree with your characterization of Jamie's extended family not having any antecedent in the dialogue. But what I think about all this is insignificant. Better to go right to the source. :coolwink:

And by Source, I'm referring to Jamie in this case. :wink2:

He uses the word "family" in this video and I believe it's pretty clear what HE means by it. (listen to the sentence beginning at the 7:30 mark of this video) :biggrin:

[video=youtube;xaYopUaSDm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaYopUaSDm4[/video]

sorry pitsy, i don't have earphones so i didn't have the content from this

my bad

i've been aching to listen to jamie, among others and promise to get up to snuff on this thread ASAP

If Jamie has had intimate discussion with Suzette and Arthur, then we are in for a real mind-blowing treat. :yes::thumbsup:

i have a general impression everyone is in agreement on granting suzette and arthur their privacy. arthur has enough respect he can afford to have a website with his artworks, which i found surprising

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
sorry pitsy, i don't have earphones so i didn't have the content from this

my bad

i've been aching to listen to jamie, among others and promise to get up to snuff on this thread ASAP

Yes, DO listen to Jamie. :yes:

Perhaps he can remove that spell that his great-grandfather put on you. :coolwink::biggrin:

JustSheila

Crusader
i have a general impression everyone is in agreement on granting suzette and arthur their privacy. arthur has enough respect he can afford to have a website with his artworks, which i found surprising

Arthur has done well for himself as an artist. He's quite gifted - I've seen some of his early realistic paintings, as well as the fantasy type stuff (I believe his paintings were used in some of the Advance! issues). What he does now isn't any sort of sample of his capabilities and I don't like it, but that's art.

I'm sure Jamie wouldn't publish anything Arthur or Suzette say to him without their permission, even if it is unofficial permission, which would be my guess.

Arthur has done well for himself as an artist. He's quite gifted - I've seen some of his early realistic paintings, as well as the fantasy type stuff (I believe his paintings were used in some of the Advance! issues). What he does now isn't any sort of sample of his capabilities and I don't like it, but that's art.

I'm sure Jamie wouldn't publish anything Arthur or Suzette say to him without their permission, even if it is unofficial permission, which would be my guess.

thanx for the news JS

i saw only some of the nudes smeared red, and these are the only works of his i've seen mentioned

can you post any of the images he's produced that you favor?

what are suzzette and diana up to these days?