What's new

James Packer & Mariah Carey - did Tommy Davis influence the break-up?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I didn't find another thread on this so I will start one. Scientology doing what it does best.

Mariah Carey, James Packer Deep in 'Settlement Negotiations' She Blames Ex-Scientology Honcho for Breakup
Our Mariah sources say she doesn't blame the breakup on James ... she blames it on famed, former Scientology bigwig Tommy Davis ... who worked closely with Tom Cruise until Davis broke from the org.

Mariah believes Davis has had an extreme influence on Packer, whom they say has not been himself since Davis got in his ear. Our Mariah sources believe Davis poisoned the relationship, complaining to Packer he was spending an exorbitant amount on lavish gifts for her.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/31/mariah-carey-james-packer-breakup-settlement-home-tommy-davis/

Tony Ortega had an article on this a while back.

Is Scientology using Tommy Davis to get Aussie billionaire James Packer back in the fold?

Packer and Davis knew each other well during the time the Aussie billionaire dabbled in Scientology. Davis, the son of actress Anne Archer, was serving as a handler for Tom Cruise, who had brought Packer into the church after a disastrous year of business failures and other pressures. And now, a decade later, Packer has made Davis his “general manager North America” for the family investment firm, Consolidated Press Holdings. According to Tommy’s LinkedIn profile, that means he’ll be helping Packer with, for example, his investments funding movies through CPH’s subsidiary, RatPac Entertainment.

Former Scientology executives who knew Davis said they were stunned when we told them about Tommy’s new job. Marc Headley, who worked at Scientology’s secretive International Base near Hemet, California for 15 years, tell us that it’s hard for him not to believe that Davis is under pressure by the church to convince Packer to return to the Scientology fold. “He’s the perfect guy to go in there on Packer,” Headley says.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/05/27/is...ie-billionaire-james-packer-back-in-the-fold/

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
maybe tommy will or has raided james pc folders and has some blackmail / guilt trips

in this vid he calls marty a whole track prison warden lol how many theoretical gajillion years ago was that? tommy hold grudges for aeons apareantly

tommy was probably a whole track rapist, he's got that raper face down, he's angry, REAL ANGRY! is he angry at you, not necessarily... lol, i thought i acted like a douche when i was flustered...

advance to 1m34s

https://youtu.be/OM-wGKbTsHM?t=1m34s

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Scientology responsible for Mariah Carey James Packer split?

Well, this is fucking interesting:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...eason-why-mariah-carey-and-australian-billio/

As usual, Lainey is on top of it:

http://www.laineygossip.com/Mariah-...t-as-his-love-notes-to-her-are-revealed/45360

Mimi is no longer engaged. And she will not hide from it, goddamn it. Most celebrities would be living undercover in a situation like this. Not our butterfly. Our butterfly has been more visible than ever, waving that $10 million ring around like a declaration of war: I will not be silenced, she seems to be saying. I will only be silent when I’m resting my vocal chords, in a platinum oxygen chamber, while bathing in champagne.

But before we get to the latest developments in Mimi’s breakup, can we just appreciate a very Mimi Halloween? Last night Mimi – and her new dance toy, Bryan Tanaka – took her kids trick-or-treating. In a golf cart. Click here to see photos.

Please.

You thought she’d actually walk up to each house on her stilettos?

Also...this!

Mimi and Bryan have been inseparable since news broke that she and James Packer aren’t getting married anymore. James was reportedly jealous of Bryan and now that she and James are apparently negotiating their split, instead of being as accommodating and as sweet as possible to get what she wants, our elusively available chanteuse seems to be doing the opposite – spending even more time with Bryan than ever before, almost as though she’s deliberately antagonising the very nerve that’s giving James pain. You know why? Because her heart and her brain are still in high school. “Make him jealous” is one of her favourite moves.

Another one of her moves: I want my money. We heard last week that Mimi wants $50 million from James Packer because she moved her kids to LA for him and supposedly she had to remove herself from the home they shared and the pain and suffering it’s caused her has resulted in lost income from touring but most importantly, Mimi was preparing for their life together, expediting her divorce from Nick Cannon so that she and James could marry sooner. According to Mimi (via TMZ) Mimi was promised a certain lifestyle with James and she was ready for it, she was prepared to get it done ASAP. Just a month ago, James was still sending her love notes, telling her he couldn’t wait to marry her (and have sex with her). So, Mimi’s position is that she was good to go (like it’s a stretch to believe she’d have to work at it to be the wife of a billionaire) and that it was James who reneged on his pledge. Which is why he owes her. That’s her logic.

So…why did he renege on his pledge?

XENU!

At least that’s what Team Mimi is telling TMZ. James Packer works closely with a man called Tommy Davis. Tommy Davis used to be the spokesperson for the Church of Scientology. James’s side insists that Tommy’s helping James streamline his finances; Mimi’s side claims that Tommy’s an evil courtier, turning James against Mimi, making him think that Mimi’s squandering his fortune. This f-cker. A butterfly can’t be happy on a budget!

Tommy Davis used to handle Tom Cruise’s Scientology dealings. And early on in Tom Cruise’s relationship with Katie Holmes, Tommy Davis’s wife was by Katie’s side like all the time. Remember that??? Anyway, some people believe that Tommy Davis is no longer with the Church. But have you heard of Tony Ortega? Tony Ortega is pretty well-known for his blog dedicated to exposing the dark truth of Scientology. And Tony wrote back in May that Tommy Davis might actually still be connected to the Church and trying to use his relationship with James Packer to get back into Church inner circles. You’ll recall, there were all kinds of rumours a few years ago that the Church was hoping to recruit James. And there were all kinds of rumours that Tom Cruise was initially assigned to the mission. That never worked out. But now Tommy Davis is in deep with James Packer. And Mimi’s out here saying that Tommy’s come between her and her billionaire. That Xenu is thwarting her happiness! And Mimi, in her high heels and tight dresses, with that big ass diamond on her hand, is just fighting the good fight, OK?

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
From Telegraph
Mr Packer was said to be concerned at her spending, and at the intrusion into their lives through her reality television show
Had he never heard of Mariah Carey before they met?!

Lainey has her dead to rights

Good quotes from Tony O in the Tele piece

But if Tommy is really involved in an actual breakup between Packer and Mariah, I'd be skeptical that it was because Tommy was policing Packer's spending

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Published this morning on VanityFair.com:

James Packer’s Long, Strange Ride from Scientology to Mariah Carey
http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/02/james-packer-scientology-mariah-carey

Despite the headline, there's not much in here about Packer's involvement with Scientology.

It's mostly about his business dealings and his relationship with Carey.

They were set to get married but apparently she got upset upon receiving a 37 page pre-nuptial agreement. It didn't go over well at all! :no:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega wrote:

"We’re asking for some help from our tipsters: We’ve heard some rumors that in all of the chaos in Packer’s life right now, his old friend Tommy Davis may have been affected. We’re interested in confirming some things we’ve heard. Please drop us a line if you know something."

http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/04/sc...peek-at-what-its-going-to-be-like/#more-37485

on TMZ:

0203-mariah-carey-wedding-dress-fire-tmz-youtube-5.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Mariah Carey's sending a harsh -- and expensive -- message to ex James Packer by scorching the actual wedding dress she was going to wear when they walked down the aisle.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Mariah chucks the gown in the fire in her new "I Don't" music vid ... which features YG. Sources close to her say it's no prop either ... it's THE custom $250,000 Valentino she got last year before she called off the Bora Bora wedding to Packer.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Obviously, the wedding never happened ... but luckily the dress was still laying around for the epic scene in the video. Makes sense -- the song's a breakup anthem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
One more shot at Packer -- we're told the video was shot at the former couple's mansion in Calabasas. The burn is real.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/03/mariah-carey-burns-wedding-dress-james-packer-music-vid/

[/FONT]