What's new

James R. Lewis book Cults - Helping Scinetology rewrite history

Free Being Me

Crusader
At the APIS site (where you're commended for your P.R. work Terril), there's this site page stating that all members believe 100% in KSW as written by El Con. No deviation per standard tek. Yet here you are in a video, at about 9:30 to 9:42, you state that Xenu is a metaphor. Rhetorically speaking, is that standard tek or P.R. to satisfy your interviewer? What you're doing is very similar to Marty's dissemination drill, curry favor by dismissing the true b.s. that's in $cientology so it's "acceptable" to the public. Franky, you remind me of an Hubbardian ambulance chaser with a twist.

ambulance chaser redefined (noun) slang - a Non-Cof$ $cientologist who seeks to mislead the public and is ever mindful of finding fresh victims to recruit from the Cof$ into a continued state of mind fuck.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ambulance+chaser

APIS KSW
http://internationalfreezone.net/Keeping-Scientology-Working.shtml

[video=youtube;eN-CbH8Ooz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN-CbH8Ooz0[/video]

I was kicked off IFA the forerunner of APIS some time ago. I've not looked at the APIS site I don't think and am suprised they wish to recommend me. Maybe your looking at an old URL?

I'm pointing out your dessim drill on the video is misleading, KSW vs Zenu is a "metaphor". Contrariness is standard $cio fare. :naughty: The link to the KSW ref works just fine and what you P.R. to get people to stay in $cio or join is just wrong. Try the truth, El Con made it all up to make money and control people for his own fiendish pleasure. Bet your efforts wouldn't be as good if you said that, huh.

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
slick bastard,heh! = scientologist.

It's late, i am tired, sick and tired of your lies, I would like to post more, but I will, tomorrow post your PMs and e-mails, it doesn't tell the whole story, because it does not show the phone calls or the personal conversations. I really hope you have recorded our conversations and then you can post them.

I, like so many other people look forward to seeing them. Then, we'll get the whole truth, huh!

Personal experiences are never enough for Terril. Please do not let him antagonize you.

One last thought,don't you ever try and trivialize what I and many others went through, many of them children.There are and I know this as fact many young kids went through hell, not because they were involved in scientology, but because their parents were at some time involved but chose to ignore the influence, the parents that is. I have spoken to quite a few now.

You have had quite a lot of wins on OT 111 I gather Terril,go see a Psychiatrist I reckon you will have even more.

As a child on the ship you were essentially a 'service provider', a bit like the staff at flag are now. To a narcissist, a service provider is seen as an object, a mere something to be used to serve a purpose. This is an abusive situation and your speaking out. Your not holding it in. I commend you for letting people know what happened and want to let you know that your not alone and that there are others speaking out who will not whitewash it with their own "wins" (self). No personal betterment I got from Scientology can ever outweigh the trauma of others, including my own.

If Scientology is the only thing Mr. Parks will understand, then we'll have to start treating him like one.

Abuse and fraud are not tolerated by mainstream society.

There are organisations it can be reported to. This might be the only way to stop this from continuing.

Veda

Sponsor
At the APIS site (where you're commended for your P.R. work Terril), there's this site page stating that all members believe 100% in KSW as written by El Con. No deviation per standard tek. Yet here you are in a video, at about 9:30 to 9:42, you state that Xenu is a metaphor. Rhetorically speaking, is that standard tek or P.R. to satisfy your interviewer? What you're doing is very similar to Marty's dissemination drill, curry favor by dismissing the true b.s. that's in $cientology so it's "acceptable" to the public. Franky, you remind me of an Hubbardian ambulance chaser with a twist.

ambulance chaser redefined (noun) slang - a Non-Cof$ $cientologist who seeks to mislead the public and is ever mindful of finding fresh victims to recruit from the Cof$ into a continued state of mind fuck.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ambulance+chaser

-snip-

Here's the Commendation for his "...tireless efforts in bringing the Freezone and LRH technology to anon and the world... "

http://internationalfreezone.net/awards.shtml

:dance3:

Terril park

Sponsor
I'm pointing out your dessim drill on the video is misleading, KSW vs Zenu is a "metaphor". Contrariness is standard $cio fare. :naughty: The link to the KSW ref works just fine and what you P.R. to get people to stay in $cio or join is just wrong. Try the truth, El Con made it all up to make money and control people for his own fiendish pleasure. Bet your efforts wouldn't be as good if you said that, huh.

My views on the OT 3 story have changed somewhat since this video was made. I've made quite a few posts here on how I think the reason it works
is the material of PAB 12. I've never believed the OT 3 story is literal. There was no "dissem drill", I was interviewed, asked questions and answered best I could. You seem to be operating like the old whitch finders. If I say I think the story is literal you'd describe me as a brainwashed idiot or similar. If I say its not literal you say the above. At least you only called me naughty! You do not grant me the beingness to be stating my opinion honestly
regardless of if its wrong, right different to yours.

What LRH's view on the Xenu story was I don't know. I think its possible it evolved and changed. In Marty's first book its noted that LRH ordered a Pilot of people skipping OT 3 and going straight onto NOTs.

Veda

Sponsor
My views on the OT 3 story have changed somewhat since this video was made. I've made quite a few posts here on how I think the reason it works
is the material of PAB 12. I've never believed the OT 3 story is literal. There was no "dissem drill", I was interviewed, asked questions and answered best I could. You seem to be operating like the old whitch finders. If I say I think the story is literal you'd describe me as a brainwashed idiot or similar. If I say its not literal you say the above. At least you only called me naughty! You do not grant me the beingness to be stating my opinion honestly

What LRH's view on the Xenu story was I don't know. I think its possible it evolved and changed. In Marty's first book its noted that LRH ordered a Pilot of people skipping OT 3 and going straight onto NOTs.

It was David Mayo who ordered that pilot, and it was shot down by Hubbard.

__________​

From an old discussion on an old thread:

"In other words, as Veda keeps saying, you didn't do OT3, Terril. You might have thought it was OT3, and it was sold to you as OT3, but it wasn't OT3. The above remarks also apply to OT2. What you did that you call OT2 was not OT2 either...

"But Terril — try and accept the idea that you did not do OT2 or OT3, even if Ralph or someone else said you did. But it doesn't matter. If you had done it "properly," it wouldn't necessarily have gone any better. :)"

Above was from Paul "Dulloldfart" from this thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27955-Tony-O-asks-why-we-believe-in-Xenu&highlight=ralph

The 'PAB 12' assertion (another attempted distraction) has also been debunked, but it makes no difference to someone who is doing a PR handling of "homo saps."

If you really don't believe that OT 3 is true, then stop recommending that people do it.

Free Being Me

Crusader

Well Terril, you being a hubbardology p.r./recruiter certainly puts you on a slippery slope. Especially when you assume imagined scenarios with words I've not posted. Hell, I should leave you alone and let you argue on my behalf with yourself, it would be funny as hell... lol. Anyway, I'm pointing that the Zenu metaphor take is a standard deflection to make $cientology appear less crazy (if that's even possible) to the public. What's really funny is that if Zenu is only a metaphor, why bother doing ot3 at all like you did ...rotf. Getting right down to it, $cientology is a metaphor for being hoaxed. I'm pointing out you want it both ways when talking to the public, some tek is El Con ksw, some is metaphor to deflect bad p.r. and the unsuspecting buy into it when you p.r. spin.

$cientologists lying about ot3
[video=youtube;cOwzpBz_MUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOwzpBz_MUc[/video]

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Well Terril, you being a hubbardology p.r./recruiter certainly puts you on a slippery slope. Especially when you assume imagined scenarios with words I've not posted. Hell, I should leave you alone and let you argue on my behalf with yourself, it would be funny as hell... lol. Anyway, I'm pointing that the Zenu metaphor take is a standard deflection to make $cientology appear less crazy (if that's even possible) to the public. What's really funny is that if Zenu is only a metaphor, why bother doing ot3 at all like you did ...rotf. Getting right down to it, $cientology is a metaphor for being hoaxed. I'm pointing out you want it both ways when talking to the public, some tek is El Con ksw, some is metaphor to deflect bad p.r. and the unsuspecting buy into it when you p.r. spin.

Its you who wants it both ways. Per my last post.

This is a chat forum. One can post what one likes within reason.

You however have taken it upon yourself to ridicule any possible viewpoint I may have as ridiculous. This is judgemental! A topical subject.

I and many others have had great benefits doing OT 3 whatever the reasons. See the thread FZ success stories.

Something is going on there. Niether you or I may fully know why.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Its you who wants it both ways. Per my last post.

This is a chat forum. One can post what one likes within reason.

You however have taken it upon yourself to ridicule any possible viewpoint I may have as ridiculous. This is judgemental! A topical subject.

I and many others have had great benefits doing OT 3 whatever the reasons. See the thread FZ success stories.

Something is going on there. Niether you or I may fully know why.

Ridiculing deception does have it's merits, mainly due to you're inability to reconcile tek vs metaphor when p.r.-ing hubbardology lies to the public. Classic DA move on your part btw, fabricate words/issues towards the person speaking up as a deflection. :giggle:

abused_woman_225.jpg

Former $cientologist: Word clearing the literal KSW of Zenu/OT3 per LRH was the mind screw Source.
Now it's a KSW metaphor that will ease my conscience from being conned & lied to. Thanks [Strike]Ron[/STRIKE] Terril!

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Ridiculing deception does have it's merits, mainly due to you're inability to reconcile tek vs metaphor when p.r.-ing hubbardology lies to the public. Classic DA move on your part btw, fabricate words/issues towards the person speaking up as a deflection. :giggle:

abused_woman_225.jpg

Former $cientologist: Word clearing the literal KSW of Zenu/OT3 per LRH was the mind screw Source.
Now it's a KSW metaphor that will ease my conscience from being conned & lied to. Thanks

I have nothing Invested in why OT3 works or why it dosn't. People can make up their own minds.

I mention all the many good results on the FZ Success story thread. I merely delivered them here.

Those who have negative results from OT 3 are few. Fewer than the fingers on one hand. That I've encountered.

As someone who never believed in the OT 3 story, having been on critical forums long before I did them, I've had to figure out why I got gains.

Tech V metaphor? I've posted much on this.

You are another calling me a liar.

I post my truth as I see it.

Note that I don't call you a moron, a liar or a PR asshole.

ARC, granting beingness are the senior precepts of scn
regardless of who fucked up and how.

Free Being Me

Crusader
I have nothing Invested in why OT3 works or why it dosn't. People can make up their own minds.

I mention all the many good results on the FZ Success story thread. I merely delivered them here.

Those who have negative results from OT 3 are few. Fewer than the fingers on one hand. That I've encountered.

As someone who never believed in the OT 3 story, having been on critical forums long before I did them, I've had to figure out why I got gains.

xenu-minton-cover250.jpg

Mighty touchy for getting called on deceptive marketing of $cientology. It's funny you're still inventing comments I've never said but then that's what this thread is all about, $cientology rewriting history. $cientology was fucked up from the get go by El Con hisself, apparently you're decades late getting the memo. OT3 is part of the space opera indoctrination of $cientology, widely laughed at now due to the costs of getting to it and revealing El Con to have invented a space alien cootie cult. Bilking hundreds of millions of dollars out of mislead followers and the mind screw with it, is not harmful according to you....... rotflmfao. Really dude, your arguments are a metaphor for gullibility and I shall wait patiently for your eventual path out. After all, it's not much of a con if you don't see the con, right.

shanic89

Patron Meritorious

I think that is a rather interesting comment. I wonder how many people here would agree with this. Probably a better question would be how many people have had real world life benefits from doing OT3.

I’m guessing if 4 people said that there is no actual benefit from OT3, if they have done OT3 and are of sound mind (as to be judged so by a panel of other sound minds bwahaha ), then it would become even more interesting.

*note: 5 would be equal to the number of fingers on one hand of the average wog, 4 being less/fewer than the number of fingers on that hand.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron

Name all these people that had wins on OT3.You are covered in the dead spirits of aliens?You have got to audit them out, at what cost, Terril? Never mind the money, what about your mind, their mind, her mind, his mind. Ah, it's called psychotic breakedness. And, yes L. Ron Hubbard knew exactly how to break your mind with his havingness and his all knowingness.

ARC and granting beingness goes hand in hand with knowingness, havingness, what a load of bullshitness.

Did you know Sharon Tate was viciously murdered by Charles Mansonness after doing scientology in prison?

Did you know Alexander Jentzsch was killed by the very drugs that CCHR tell you are toxicness by the very thing that scientology practices every single god damned day, that of disconnectedness.

And what about Johny Lewis, famous scientology kid that went nuts and murdered his landlady, these are just three of many that got psychoticness after following L. Ron Hubbard's crazy shit.

My own Father, beat the crap out of his possibly 4th wife/ partner after being hounded by L. Ron Hubbard's sea org. He was a pacifist before L. Ron Hubbard took over his mind and then fair gamed him. You don't know nothingness, cos you did not know L. Ron Hubbard.

But apparently you knew Beathoven, was he one of your BTs?

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
I really like people like you Sharone. You tell it like it is. Truth tellers have a hard path in life. People do not like to hear teh truth. Well most of them anyways. I do like to hear the truth. I like ya and just wanted to say it.

Terril park

Sponsor
xenu-minton-cover250.jpg

Mighty touchy for getting called on deceptive marketing of $cientology. It's funny you're still inventing comments I've never said but then that's what this thread is all about, $cientology rewriting history. $cientology was fucked up from the get go by El Con hisself, apparently you're decades late getting the memo. OT3 is part of the space opera indoctrination of $cientology, widely laughed at now due to the costs of getting to it and revealing El Con to have invented a space alien cootie cult. Bilking hundreds of millions of dollars out of mislead followers and the mind screw with it, is not harmful according to you....... rotflmfao. Really dude, your arguments are a metaphor for gullibility and I shall wait patiently for your eventual path out. After all, it's not much of a con if you don't see the con, right.

Whar comments did I invent that you never said?

Terril park

Sponsor
Name all these people that had wins on OT3.You are covered in the dead spirits of aliens?You have got to audit them out, at what cost, Terril? Never mind the money, what about your mind, their mind, her mind, his mind. Ah, it's called psychotic breakedness. And, yes L. Ron Hubbard knew exactly how to break your mind with his havingness and his all knowingness.

ARC and granting beingness goes hand in hand with knowingness, havingness, what a load of bullshitness.

Did you know Sharon Tate was viciously murdered by Charles Mansonness after doing scientology in prison?

Did you know Alexander Jentzsch was killed by the very drugs that CCHR tell you are toxicness by the very thing that scientology practices every single god damned day, that of disconnectedness.

And what about Johny Lewis, famous scientology kid that went nuts and murdered his landlady, these are just three of many that got psychoticness after following L. Ron Hubbard's crazy shit.

My own Father, beat the crap out of his possibly 4th wife/ partner after being hounded by L. Ron Hubbard's sea org. He was a pacifist before L. Ron Hubbard took over his mind and then fair gamed him. You don't know nothingness, cos you did not know L. Ron Hubbard.

But apparently you knew Beathoven, was he one of your BTs?

Got no particular issue with the above.

Still waiting for your evidence I tell lies.