What's new

Jason Beghe - The full interview!!!!!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Shit....jesus, he is the clearest fuckin' clear I've ever fuckin' met. He's also more fuckin' OT than any OT I ever fuckin' met.

Oh jesus, I'm in Jason fuckin' Beghe's valance and I don't want to get out.

I'm putting every Jason fuckin' Beghe movie on my Netflix queue immediately.

I love this guy, ina manly kind of way:unsure:
Mewhahaha! - That's fuckin' funny! - I'm in his muthafuckin' valence too! - Imagine all the muthafuckin critics in his fuckin' valence.. All them fuckers swearing like.. in the good traditions of General Cuss'ter.. And all wearing shit eatin' grins!

Man! It's a fuckin release of sumthin!

:yes:

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
Shit....jesus, he is the clearest fuckin' clear I've ever fuckin' met. He's also more fuckin' OT than any OT I ever fuckin' met.

I love this guy, in a manly kind of way:unsure:

Hey, it's ok -- Jason be gay!

<joke, play on his name, he's not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), don't report me>

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I am not mistaken, on part three of this video where he makes an effort to descibe the transformation from self to something else, I think he means, and what I have mentioned myelf, when a person is transformed from a who to a what.

When that individuality is hidden under labels like "Scientologist, class V, auditor, Sea Org member, PC, etc etc.

These terms used that turn people into whats instead of whos.

In my opinion this is a huge why for degradation while at the same time working to bring the person up as a being they get torn down by assigning they what labels.

I've asked many people in Orgs "Who are you?" to have them asnswer "A reg, Dir Pers, DofP, etc etc." They answered what they were not who they were.

From my understanding this guy just simply put his foot down on being transformed into a what.

Remarkable integrity.

Just remarkable.

Looking at the history of tech and what solo nots address' with just these issues, it was not even Hubbard who came to understand this kind of magic where people drift from whats to whos, and whos to whats. Hubbard never saw this. It was David Mayo who pointed this out.

Hubbards attempts at packaging people actually degraded them from whos to whats.

It was David Mayo who wrote about this "who? what?' assumption of beingness as an observation if one connects the dots from the solo auditing materials.

He is saying in the video if I understand this correctly, he did not care to be pushed from Jason, a who into a "Scientologist" what.

And he is right. Uniforms are not native to a thetan. Either is being any kind of what. In fact, it is a degrade to become a what.

Thanks for posting the videos.

He is absolutley charming!

T.O.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
...when a person is transformed from a who to a what...
That's a core religious practice within CoS I'd say! - When on staff you are a 'terminal'! - If you walk up to someone, you are 'Presenting a Body'. Eeeek!!! That's badder' manners than farting! KR shot from the hip about Dev-T.

Hmm.. And this shit happens after all these 'terminals' has studied Hubbards philosophy and tech that explains how you are a 'thetan' and ensures a sane society without war and insanity!?

If Scientology is real.. Then something's fucked up!

:yes:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

I love this guy, in a manly kind of way:unsure:

:hysterical:

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
LA Speak

Perhaps I may be of service in translation. I lived in LA for quite a while, and all the emphasis words Jason uses are just normal emphasis words for that region. Motherfuckin' is just emphasis. Fuckin' is just emphasis, but fucked up means bad. I'll be right fuckin' over means speed is a priority. You're fucking A right, means just, you are right to an infinate degree. Most Scientologists in LA swear like truck drivers.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I thought the fk fk fk thing was a New Yorker thing.

Anyway, if anyone here has a comm line with Jason pleae forward this:

Regarding the last tape in the interview.

A. It was very generous to say David M. Is a 1.1..

His tone level is actually fluctuating between and around punishing bodies, owning bodies, controlling bodies and approval from bodies. That should shed some light on why he does what he does.

B. That tree just beyond your deck to the left of your head needs water.

T.O.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sure that's O.K..

The tree thing may seem trivial I think it has been imported, you can see it is not native to the desert terrain. I suspect as he mentioned he is building and it looks like he is out on the west coast by the landscape , and frequents Home Depot, that it is a young Maple he picked up at Home Depot and he put it there thinking it would grow large and provide shade for the deck.

Anyway, otherwise it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

But it does need more water. Also they do much better when they have a partner around. If he gets another one and plants it close by the first one they will both be happier and grow faster.

T.O.

sandygirl

Wow....Wow....Wow

Finally got the chance to see the whole video. Jason, you are my hero!!!:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

We are NOT celebs. but let me tell ya, we've been down many of the same mine filled "bridges" as yourself!!!

Ridiculous amounts of $$$ to "repair" the actions already paid for with ridiculous amounts of $$$$.

Telling my hubby one nite-I REALLY think I'm going nutty-all the second guessing and trying to "excuse" all the really sick SH** I saw going on around me!

Feeling like I've been totally fooled!!!

Still can't wrap my mind around it but after reading here it's getting better!

Anyways Jason-to put it your way- Scio F****D up royally when they lost you!!! THEY ARE RETARDED!!!!! :screwy:

:biglove: :love2:

GreyLensman

Great stuff. Very eloquent. I hope miscavige blows a blood vessel on it.

I love that he says he fucked around with the reges - that is just outstanding. Not to mention paying $3000.00 for something that looks like a "transistor radio". That's just the first part and a bit.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
Wow Jason...

Jason:

Hubby and I and even his dad and my daughter all sat and watched your Full interview last night! :thumbsup:

We all laughed with you, cried with you, and were nodding our heads in vigorous agreement with you about all the Reg experiences, the 'lies' and 'updates' and 'BIG WINS' you were fed, etc! We sighed with a feeling of.....relief. It was a VERY well-done and thorough interview! :yes:

And at the end, when you stated you hope to 'help' people by telling your story, get them to 'WAKE UP'....

You will probably have NO idea how many people (including ex's) that you've helped and will continue to help! :clap:

THANK YOU for being so brave and making a TRUE IMPACT! :bighug:

GET MORE CELEBS to tell their stories, too!

Btw: You have a wonderful voice! :yes:

Why don't you make a new 'anti-Scn' and even an 'anti-Sea Org' Recruitment film....just use your siky voice to continue telling the TRUTH about Scamology, Twin A could help ya make it, I'm sure!:yes:

I can hear the new film now:...'By joining the Sea Org, your world will be filled with slow, insidious mental and spiritual abuse, no pay, long hours.....you'll be fed lies and flattered..... ' LOL!

Michelle

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Neo. I was just wondering where I could get the link - and I didn't know it was all put together in one now. Yay!

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have watched the first two episodes and it was like watching myself. He spoke exactly how I feel.
FKN brilliant!. The best thing I've seen about scientology.