What's new

Jason, this is for you....from Alex M.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
I saw this man's interview today for the first time and was moved to tears by his very simple thank you. He is an ex-Scientologist speaking about leaving the church. At the end, he shares that he almost went back in after leaving Scientology the first time. That's when he found Xenu.net (Mark Bunker) and Jason Beghe's videos online and he describes how they helped him stay out and not go back....and he says thank you.

I was touched by his sincerity and wanted to post his interview here. A little bit after the 18:00 point in the video, he thanks Mark, and Jason, and Tori Magoo specifically. But he says he got out because of the different perspectives he found on the internet and sites like this, from people who were willing to talk about their experience honestly. I'm sure he speaks for many others.

It made me appreciate in a new way how much courage it takes to really speak out against the cult publicly, and how many lives are saved by telling the truth and to come forward. So I wanted to post this here, and acknowledge the courage of Tori, Mark, Emma, Jason, Tony Ortega, Karen, Arnie, Jenna, and so many people who challenge CoS every day, including those who post here, and whose names I'll probably never know, but who continue to tell the truth, some at very great risk.

Perhaps it's not may place to say this as an outsider, but I've posted quite a bit here and realized something today in a new way because of Alex M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSrxAj3shMc

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
I saw this man's interview today for the first time and was moved to tears by his very simple thank you. He is an ex-Scientologist speaking about leaving the church. At the end, he shares that he almost went back in after leaving Scientology the first time. That's when he found Xenu.net (Mark Bunker) and Jason Beghe's videos online and he describes how they helped him stay out and not go back....and he says thank you.

I was touched by his sincerity and wanted to post his interview here. A little bit after the 18:00 point in the video, he thanks Mark, and Jason, and Tori Magoo specifically. But he says he got out because of the different perspectives he found on the internet and sites like this, from people who were willing to talk about their experience honestly. I'm sure he speaks for many others.

It made me appreciate in a new way how much courage it takes to really speak out against the cult publicly, and how many lives are saved by the courage it takes to tell the truth and to come forward. So I wanted to post this here, and acknowledge the courage of Tori, Mark, Emma, Jason, Tony Ortega, Karen, Arnie, Jenna, and so many people who challenge CoS every day, including those who post here, and whose names I'll probably never know, but who continue to tell the truth, some at very great risk.

Perhaps it's not may place to say this as an outsider, but I've posted quite a bit here and realized something today in a new way because of Alex M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSrxAj3shMc

Excellent insightful interview, thank you Jason & thank you XBf for finding and posting it.

P.S. - You're not an outsider, you care. :)

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Yes, I remember Alexm who is still a member of this board. Had some nice conversations with him. IIRC he stopped reading/posting here because he wanted to sort out his cult experience on his own terms and in his own way.