What's new

Jeff Hawkins new blog site

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/

Introduction
I spent 35 years working for the Church of Scientology, all over the world, and at all echelons, including the top level at the Scientology International Base in Hemet, California. This blog contains my story. It is a work in progress, and I am adding chapters as I write them, so the most recently written chapters will appear first. To read the chapters in order, refer to the blog archive.
------------------

(Click Older Posts at the bottom of the page to get the first two chapters.)

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Wow Jeff, this is a great account of those times.
I remember the chilly streets of Edinburgh winter, though I wasn't at Pubs. You describe the insanity of how it was so very well.

Wisened One

Crusader
Oh goody! :drama: :drama: :drama: Wow....more intense INT stories to read!

And in my favorite place of all things, SCOTLAND! :happydance:

I soooo want to go there!!!!! (and to Ireland!)...One day, one day....:yes:

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/

Introduction
I spent 35 years working for the Church of Scientology, all over the world, and at all echelons, including the top level at the Scientology International Base in Hemet, California. This blog contains my story. It is a work in progress, and I am adding chapters as I write them, so the most recently written chapters will appear first. To read the chapters in order, refer to the blog archive.
------------------

(Click Older Posts at the bottom of the page to get the first two chapters.)

Hey Thanks for posting this!

Very fun reading!

Fantastic writer!

T.O.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Product Officer/Org Officer system is in fact nothing other than the military system dressed up to look like it was new, The NCOs make the army and the officers use the army.

I was there at the time with Jeff and all the guys he mentions. I kept my mouth shut.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
What's bizarre to me is that, while Jeff has become a Scientology 'unperson', Mike Rinder is still publicly referenced at the scientology.org site.

Somebody's got his britches full :)
Heber may be sleeping under a desk until they pull him out and clean him up for public display, but, he's got even *more* pages than the vaporous Mike Rinder.

These are the End Days

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Chapter 5 up, yay! :drama:

And FTS: You'll be elaborating on your L's experiences soon then? :yes:

Paul: MY how you've...changed:coolwink: ...Ohhhh GOODY, Scotland via live cam, whoohoo, I can't WAIT to go there one day....thanks for the link!