What's new

Jenna Miscavige Hill plans tell-all book

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Miscavige Niece Plans TELL-ALL BOOK !

Nobody got arrested...we wish....I said that I hope that she, Jenny says things in her book that lead to the arrest of her uncle David Miscavige....and his co-horts.

Sorry my English is no good :wink2:

Who got arrested? For what?:confused2:

FoTi

Crusader

Nobody got arrested...we wish....I said that I hope that she, Jenny says things in her book that lead to the arrest of her uncle David Miscavige....and his co-horts.

Sorry my English is no good :wink2:

Oh.....thanks for the explanation. :)

myrklix

Patron with Honors

A library project? Hmm...now why does that ring a bell?

"The Apostates Basics" -- we MUST get a set of these into every library in the world by yesterday!

<snip>... Perhaps they should be put together in some sort of library deal.

Pete

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This is very exciting news. Very brave woman! Just love her for all she's done, despite personal danger to herself and her family.

Hope she makes a mint on it. She deserves it. :thumbsup:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Re: Radar Online's article about Jenna Miscavge Hill's upcoming book

Hopefully she can drop some bombs that will ignite more media attention....and lawsuits.

Organized scn has long understtod lawsuits - and now the lawsuits are coming at them faster & faster.

This ia all good !

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

From the above link

"While it is very unlikely that Suri Cruise would have the same upbringing as me (due to her parent's celebrity status), any organization that is capable of mistreating and neglecting the needs of children, regardless of their social status, and which has a long history of breaking up families is no place for an innocent child," she wrote.

The book is due out in January.

Go Jenna!

AnonyMary

Google News has many articles out tonight on the book!

Scientology is Having a Total Moment
New York Observer-5 hours ago
William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, will publish Jenna Miscavige Hill's “Beyond Belief: My Secret Life inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape” in ...

David Miscavige: Scientology Leader's Niece Writing Tell-All Book ...
The Inquisitr-6 hours ago
The book describes Jenna Miscavige Hill's experiences growing up in the church, which some claim is more of a cult than a religious group. The 28-year-old ...

New Scientology Tell-All Paints Faith As 'Strange And Disturbing'
Radar Online-7 hours ago
HarperCollins Publishers subsidiary William Morrow is slated to release the memoir of Jenna Miscavige Hill, the niece of church head David Miscavige who has ...

Radar Online
SCIENTOLOGY KINGPIN FAMILY TELL ALL SHOCKERS
The National Enquirer-7 hours ago
Instead, Scientology leader David Miscavige's niece, Jenna Miscavige Hill, a frequent critic, has cut a deal with HarperCollins imprint William Morrow for her ...

Niece of Scientology head to publish tell-all book
New York Daily News (blog)-8 hours ago
Scientology, the secretive faith of many a Hollywood star, will soon be the subject of a revealing book by Jenna Miscavige Hill. Hill's uncle, David Miscavige, ...

Scientology leader¿s niece tell-all memoir entitled ¿Beyond Belief ...
Daily Mail-11 hours ago
Memoirs: Jenna Miscavige Hill, 28, daughter of David's older brother Ron, has been a frequent critic of the Church of Scientology since publicly breaking with it ...

Niece of Scientology leader reveals 'secrets'
Belfast Telegraph-18 hours ago
Jenna Miscavige Hill, 28, a frequent critic of the Church of Scientology since breaking with it in 2005, has a deal with HarperCollins Publishers imprint William ...

Albion

Patron with Honors
Seemed a shame not to join the celebrations...

Jenna Hill, the niece of Scientology leader David Miscavige,
is to publish a memoir of her life in the movement. If it's anything
like the devastating open letter she wrote to the movement in
2008, they need to batten down the hatches.

Just up at Infinite Complacency.

Jonny Jacobsen

PS Moderators: maybe you could merge some of the duplicating threads?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Jonny Jacobsen

That link is outstanding! It has some stunning confirmation of the LIES told by church spokespeople and lawyers denying disconnection.

HelluvaHoax!

That seems to be correct. No derail intended. Just a re-enforcement of what's already stated above.

Now back to Jenna Miscavige. I will buy her book. Really am interested.

I enjoy replacing my LRH library with real stuff.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now that is a plain-talk cognition that is priceless!

It made me wonder how much money I would spend, not to go UP the Bridge, but to get out of the cult and OFF the Bridge. People pay about $500K to get up to OT VIII and....

Wait! I just had my own cultnition (new word for exit cog, lol). When people are paying that $500K to COS, aren't they actually paying to get off the Bridge and out of Scientology. Well that's the actual EP that happens, isn't it?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'd love to hear some comments from the other miscaviges about their demented kin. Wouldn't be surprised if they just don't talk about it.

AnonyMary

This is funny!

Published on: September 25, 2012
By NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff
Photography by: Getty Images Entertainment
scientolo_stry.jpg

Xenu kingpin family member to TELL ALL in shocking new book that rips the lid off the controversial cult founded by sci-fi hack L. RON HUBBARD!

Yes, celebs like Tom Cruise. Kirstie Alley and John Travolta belong to the Church of Scientology but don’t expect them to dish the inside deets.

Instead, Scientology leader David Miscavige’s niece, Jenna Miscavige Hill, a frequent critic, has cut a deal with HarperCollins imprint William Morrow for her memoir "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape”. [..] read on for more ;)

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/scientology-kingpin-family-tell-all-shockers

HelluvaHoax!

I'd love to hear some comments from the other miscaviges about their demented kin. Wouldn't be surprised if they just don't talk about it.

Exactly!

And we don't hear even one (1) word from any Scientology celebrity either.

The entire COS melting down very publicly with a new SuperScandal every week!

But the Scn Celebs don't want to talk about it.

Out Grade 0? LOL.

The Celebrity OTs are a bunch of pompous, self-righteous, weak-willed hypocrites. Don't ask for withholds, I'm not critical.

It's "antagonism". (see HCOB Auditor's Rights.) LOL

JustMe

Patron Meritorious

Jonny Jacobsen

What a wonderful write-up Jonny!! Thank you so much for writing that and putting it all in context.

And, thank you for your amazing go-to site which continues to help people around the world to understand so much of what is happening in the legal and other fields involving our favorite cult.

You have an amazing knack of being able to make simple to understand some of the otherwise complex and confusing legal and other matters involving organized scientology.

I have said it before more than once that I have greatly appreciated your courage and willingness to expose the horrors of scientology, speaking for those who had no voice publicly. And you were willing to help and write about all this back when almost all others had no courage to write about scientology in the press fearing legal actions and other fair game in return.

Again, THANK YOU Jonny.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I went back & re-watched the Nightline interview with Jenna Miscavige-Hill. Someone on WWP had recently posted a side-by-side photo comparison of Jenna & Connor Cruise; the resemblence is almost startling. Not saying she could be his bio mother but perhaps someone in her family is a bio parent.

Marc Headley's statement that he's got a huge announcement in January of 2013, which coincides with Connor's 18th birthday, is a little disturbing to me. If Connor is in fact biologically related to the Miscavige family, that should be up to the adoptive family to disclose, don't you think? :ohmy:

Jump

Operating teatime
I will be having a flick through the book to see how aunt Shelly is doing.

We haven't heard much about her since she organised some casting for Mr Cruise...