What's new

Jenna Miscavige Hill's book: media & reviews

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Jenna Miscavige Hill's upcoming book: media & reviews

Really? Faith and bigot and apostates? What's the word for people that mask threats, intimidation and attacks under the guise of a religion?
TERRORIST

Yeah, I'm cool with calling this cult a religion if that legitimizes John Allender as a terrorist.:yes:

Allender:

- Organize a false community effort

- Call peaceful protesters terrorists and vandals

- Impersonate city workers

- Terrorize!

John Allenders email:

After months of negotiations with the County of Santa Clara the County has agreed to once again publish a flier to brief the community on the hate group known as Anonymous. The flier will include a list of Anonymous’s crimes against our churches in Santa Clara County (which is long) and a brief description of law enforcement's investigations into their illegal activities and the convictions secured against them nationally.

This flier names them as a hate group and is meant to align the people living around all of our Churches and Missions with us and to gain their cooperation to rid our community of this aberration. It is very strongly worded and should help to fill the vacuum or mystery created and answer people's question about the legitimacy of this group. The flier then goes on to directly confront the individual members of anonymous and offers them mediation to resolve their conflict.

The County, represented by Delorme McKee Stovall from the Human Relations Department will be at Los Gatos Org and Mountain View Org. at 10 am Saturday Feb 13th with some community volunteers to go door to door around our churches to hand out these fliers directly to the citizens living in each home. This will add emphasis and importance to the communication. It is unknown how many volunteers the county will be able to muster. My personal experience suggests that 10 would be a lot. This is the wrong order of magnitude.

I have discussed this with the County and told them I could round up more volunteers to help get this flier out to ensure that the community could be properly addressed. They will welcome our help.

I am asking you to volunteer 2 to 3 hours of your time on Saturday morning Feb 13th at either the Los Gatos Church or the Mountain View Church, you will be given an ID card that names you as a county employee and for those few hours you will be a county employee going door to door (in pairs) talking to residents to enlighten them about the danger of allowing this group (Anonymous) to continue to operate in their community. You won’t be going as a member of any religion but only as a concerned member of the community.

This is a very unique and important opportunity for us to gain support in our community for our religious freedom and to gain a continuing support. This is the County of Santa Clara all 2 million citizens saying, we know who you are (Anonymous), we know what you are doing and we don’t like it, please stop!

But right now that comm is only on paper in boxes and in order for it to be effective and create the agreement that is its purpose, it needs to be gotten to as many individual citizens as possible and read by them.

We can live in a society that has been told what to think about us or we can go tell the society what to think.

A couple of hundred volunteers at each Church will send a very big message to the county. The writing and publishing of this flier is done with the full knowledge and backing of the council members of Santa Clara County and the District Attorney's Office. The United States Justice Departments (FBI) representatives have been at the meetings and will be observing the anticipated Anonymous protest schedule for that same day, the San Jose City Council Members have also been briefed and some have suggested that they will be at Los Gatos Church to show their support for you and your religious freedom and to quote the San Jose Police Department “We’ve had enough of these lunatics. We will be on alert”.

Just so you are briefed, this hate group operates as freely as it does only because the society, the individual citizenry not government or police, allows it to. They carefully walk on the edge of the law by using the issue of free speech as their balancing pole. All it will take to blow them off their high wire act is for the community at large to tell them we don’t agree. The government thinks of them as either terrorists or a hate group, the police think they are vandals and criminals and know they are the ones who are breaking the law. Your DSAs have handled the government and police on these issues very effectively but the big job is society at large.

The reason that the Creek isn’t included is because 2 years ago Larry Green and Pat Wehner (the ferocious beings that they are) dispelled them of the idea of ever returning. But the Creek public need to help with this activity, this will go well for all of us or it will go bad for all of us.

There will be fliers for the Missions and we will also be addressing those communities as well but the meeting place is these two Churches.

Where: Los Gatos Church, 950 Saratoga Ave or Mountain View Church, Easy Street
Time to arrive: 9:50 am Saturday February 13th
Dress code: Upstat casual (jeans OK) with walking shoes
Approximate length of time needed 2 to 3 hours.

Bring water and a snack.

Best,
John Allender

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: Church of Scientology opens fire on leader's niece

I couldn't locate a copy of the CHART OF ATTITUDES but I am quite sure that "Faith" is included as the highest attribute atop of and deserving its own column.

Yes. It's paired with "Distrust" as the other pole. The pair is included in Rising Scale Processing. If anyone wants to run it (if charged) I've included the Rising Scale List in my PaulsRobot3 NotTooShabbyPower module (it's #8 on that list).

http://paulsrobot3.com/nottooshabbypower/list-rising-scale.htm

The full list is at http://paulsrobot3.com/nottooshabbypower/list-full.htm

(Both these pages are mid-session ones.)

Paul

Purple Rain

Crusader

Heh! Check out that other, related story . . . "I'M AT a Scientology church and the Scientologists are pinching me."

010298-anonymous.jpg

This article needs its own separate post! Hilarious that they couldn't make the meter read! Damned SPs!

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors

The divine justice in this will come to roost (eventually) when Karen Pouw becomes another victim of the cult she serves.

It happens to every Scientologist eventually.

They think they are immune to Fair Game but they are sadly mistaken.

I submit that NOBODY has ever escaped from the sociopathic destruction of the tech; not even Ron "I'm hiding in a Bluebird Motor Home" Hubbard himself.

Give it time, sit back and enjoy. . .

(Greetings to Tommy Davis, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Guilleme LeServe, Debbie Cook, Don Larsen, Heber Jentzch and all those fair game perpetrators who went before who mistakenly thought by applying the criminal policies, they had "risen above" becoming a victim of the vicious cult)

Dear Mr. Helluva Hoax,

Try to someday read "One Was Stubborn" by Hubbard, with the evil cult leader George Smiley as the bad guy in the story. Hubbard's 1940 story "One Was Stubborn" has numerous themes in it, that Hubbard spiced his Scientology with.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Dear Mr. Helluva Hoax,

Try to someday read "One Was Stubborn" by Hubbard, with the evil cult leader George Smiley as the bad guy in the story. Hubbard's 1940 story "One Was Stubborn" has numerous themes in it, that Hubbard spiced his Scientology with.

Thanks bud! I will try! I promise I will really try to read Der Founder's prose. I haven't been able to do that yet.

Even when I was in the cult I just freaking cringed when I repeatedly tried to read Battlefield Earth. I literally FORCED myself to start the book over several times and couldn't get past the first chapter or so.

I didn't mention it to anyone at the time, fearing that I would be sent to Qual for word clearing and ordered to do a clay demo of Terl to a win.

images

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Interesting article about Lisa Pulitzer the author/coauthor of Jenna's book.

It seems like the way it actually worked is that Lisa interviewed Jenna and probably did all of the actual writing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/12/b...f-memoirs-about-defecting.html?pagewanted=all

Thought this part was interesting.

Still, working with escapees is not always easy. Some have been raped or abused in other ways. They are loaded with guilt about exposing family secrets, and they change their minds from day to day about what they are willing to share. Many also face personal crises — affairs, divorces, failed jobs — as they negotiate a world with wider boundaries.

At one point while working on “Beyond Belief,” Ms. Hill stopped taking Ms. Pulitzer’s calls because the questions about her mother became too much. Now, with that project behind her, Ms. Hill said the process worked for her.

“She was able to pull out feelings and prevent me from going in different tangents,” she said of her co-author.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: People Magazine: Jenna Miscavige Hill Pens Revealing Scientology Book

This I don't understand. Why are UK publishers refusing to publish Sweeney's & Wright's books? I've been told it has something to do with UK libel laws, more than it has to do with the content of the books.

Yes it is. UK libel laws are some of the most draconian on the planet. Just to give you some idea; under US law, if someone accuses you of having caused damage to their reputation by something you've written, it's up to them to prove that damage to their reputation has actually happened. Not so in the UK; the burden of proof is on the defendant in a libel case, so you have to prove that what you wrote hasn't damaged their reputation. Furthermore, the plaintiff can sue everyone in the distribution chain, from the author and publisher right down to the bookstore that sells the book.

They badly need reform and a lot of people (including me in various online forums :)) have been saying so for years. The trouble is, too many lawyers (especially in London) get their childrens' private school fees paid from the way things are now.

Last edited:

exseaorgclocmoflagetc

Patron with Honors
Re: Jenna Miscavige Hill's upcoming book: media & reviews

Just my experience from 1988-1991 with CLO EUS and children.

There were about 12 kids there. To these posted families et al.

SNR HAS
A Treas aide
External Comm Chief
Course Sup
Programs Chief
Joyce Bowen (can't remember her post)

About 10 kids.

Nannied by Stephanie and then by Eugene...

About 2 of them were going to external education. I remember Jenny Gambino and perhaps Licy Binda dressed in some pladded dress coded skirts.

Shortly after that, both of them were CMO.

stephanie was a minor child at the time and not attending school at all while working 7 days a week 14 hours days watching those 8 kids all by herself....child slavery