Jenna's ELFMAN's sex life

Re: Jenna's sex life

If you looked at that graph, the norm for her age is 3.75X a week, and she's knockin' out one? Dang - that's a danger graph if I ever heard of one. And she wonder's why hubby's grouchy? Oy Vey! Time for an HCO Bring Order! :yes: Mimsey

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

This Kirstie Alley you're talking about? :coolwink:

500x1000px-LL-422f1fec_250full.jpeg
7142.kirstie-alley.jpg

A friend of mine lived with her in one of the LA beach communities for a couple years during the "just arrived in
LA from Wichita" era (above). Told me the "kooky factor" got to be too much for him and he just had to move on.

Some things just don't change. The "kooky factor," that is. :eyeroll:

Was stunningly beautiful in the early 80's.

Hot dang! But we's talkin' Jenna Elfman. Pollywog, you have a good point - further, why is she yackin' it up on national TV? Of all the subjects she could have whipped out, she played the bedroom card. Dunno. Perhaps she is applying Std. Hubbard press technology - any press is good press? Mimsey

Some tweets!! Methinks this sex BS was part of some PR master plan - perhaps to get eyeballs on her new TV show? Naw, couldn't be. Mimsey

https://twitter.com/JennaElfman

Neal Campbell ‏@nealcampbell
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno is never as awesome as The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Tonight's segment with @JennaElfman was that good
Retweeted by Jenna Elfman
Expand
8 Feb Bodhi Elfman ‏@bodhielfman
Ok, watch a wife (@JennaElfma ) throw a husband (me) under the bus in a very major way tonight on @jayleno #TonightShow The carnage is bad
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
8 Feb Jenna Elfman ‏@JennaElfman
OK east coast! #TonightShow w/ @JayLeno is going to start in 10 mins! I had a great time being interviewed. Funny stuff!
Expand
8 Feb Robert ‏@rmah1956
@JennaElfman @amfAR Loved Jenna at Amfar. If you want to see my shots from the event, go here http://s890.beta.photobucket.com/user/rmahicks/library/ … pic.twitter.com/wqq3rH0V
View photo
8 Feb Jay Leno ‏@jayleno
PREVIEW: #1600Penn's @JennaElfman gave her husband a hall pass during his midlife crisis! http://nbc.co/vid/n32570 #TonightShow
Expand
8 Feb Jay Leno ‏@jayleno
PREVIEW: @JennaElfman from @NBC1600Penn spills the beans about her sex life: http://nbc.co/vid/n32569 #TonightShow

Link to her pod casts! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kicking-screaming-by-jenna/id558588270

Is this just another ill conceived PR campaign by sexually naive and repressed people who grew up in the Cof$? "Hey look, we don't fuck aliens. We are normal horny people just like you".

TG1

Angelic Poster

My quibble with this thread is that the title "Jenna's sex life" makes it sound like people here are discussing Jenna Miscavige Hill's sex life. I wish the thread title would be edited to read: "Jenna Elfman's sex life."

TG1

Good point TG1, maybe a moderator could change it - I can't any more. It'll die off in a while anyway, very few of the threads I have started go more than a few pages. Maybe it's me, maybe I don't pick the hot topics. Dunno.

But in the AM, I think that what she said has nothing to do with reality. Who knows, other than the two of them, what goes on in their bedroom? I think it was just a PR ploy to get people to go see her new show, and like an idiot, I bought into it and posted the thread here. Sigh. Once again I'm a tool. When will I learn?

Mimsey

Gadfly

Crusader

My quibble with this thread is that the title "Jenna's sex life" makes it sound like people here are discussing Jenna Miscavige Hill's sex life. I wish the thread title would be edited to read: "Jenna Elfman's sex life."

TG1

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first saw the title of the thread.

The KEY "Jenna" these days is the one who wrote the book! :thumbsup:

uniquemand

Unbeliever

7142.kirstie-alley.jpg

A friend of mine lived with her in one of the LA beach communities for a couple years during the "just arrived in
LA from Wichita" era (above). Told me the "kooky factor" got to be too much for him and he just had to move on.

I'll bet Shatner tagged that ass.

Purple Rain

Crusader

7142.kirstie-alley.jpg

I thought she was at the time but looking at those photos now she just looks kind of hard and trashy to me.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

TG1

done

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
This discussion reminds me of the old joke about the
three stages of sex:

Tri-weekly
Try weekly
Try weakly

:coolwink:

smartone

My Own Boss

7142.kirstie-alley.jpg

Must've been before she found Scientology or more precisely, Narconon.

Ms. R.

Patron

I saw Kirstie Alley on Dr. Oz a couple of weeks ago talking about sex and how much sex she has had and how much more sex she wants. It was pathetic and way past the point of making people laugh. I wondered the same thing as you, Mims. Aside from the Out 2D part of it, the clam celebs go well past the point of where wogs would find it funny.

Kirstie Alley may or may not be a good person deep down inside. But one thing she will never have is subtlety.

Ms. R.

Patron

If you looked at that graph, the norm for her age is 3.75X a week, and she's knockin' out one? Dang - that's a danger graph if I ever heard of one. And she wonder's why hubby's grouchy? Oy Vey! Time for an HCO Bring Order! :yes: Mimsey

I guess her stats are not straight up and vertical.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter

Must've been before she found Scientology or more precisely, Narconon.

Kirstie got into Scn relatively early- I think she may've still been with Cheers then. But yes, she was an absolutely lovely woman. She still is, despite her battles with weight and such.