What's new

Jennifer Lopez at Her Side, Leah Remini Takes Down Church of Scientology

Anonycat

Crusader
With Bestie Jennifer Lopez at Her Side, Leah Remini Takes Down Church of Scientology in Tell-All Book

After escaping the church of Scientology back in 2013, actress Leah Remini proved she's just as outspoken as her beloved character on King of Queens. While remaining cool, calm, and collected, she's opened up about what life is really like as a Scientologist, and that's definitely ruffled a few feathers among celebrities still in the church. Kirstie Alley famously called Leah "repulsive" and a "bigot" and still refuses to speak to her.

Undeterred, Leah Remini is doubling down on her truth-telling mission by releasing a tell-all book due out in November. From its title alone, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology promises to expose some major bombshells about one of the most mysterious organizations out there, and this might just spell trouble for Tom Cruise, John Travolta, and some other famous Scientologists.

Here's everything we know so far that has led up to the release of the sure-to-be shocking exposé.
It turns out that bestie Jennifer Lopez was the one who helped Leah escape a scary situation.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/10...hurch-of-scientology-in-tell-all-book-3588774

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
THIS is devastating to the Church of Scientology.

Leah is big frigging news.

JL is HUGE news. This makes Scientology unpopular with the Hollywood set and is yet another black eye for the COS.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

This is a book that I think I will read ... I'm very interested to hear how it was for someone not on staff and who was presumably treated with kid gloves (due to her celebrity).

Something went very wrong with the plan (lol) and someone really messed up for her to be quite so determined to hit back so hard at the cofs regardless of everything else going on in her life.

Leah is fearless and doesn't know how to take a backward step apparently ... I'm filled with admiration for her.

Travolta, Cruise and Alley are pathetic pussies, pretenders of the worst possible kind, gutless.

:yes:

Anonycat

Crusader
THIS is devastating to the Church of Scientology.

Leah is big frigging news.

JL is HUGE news. This makes Scientology unpopular with the Hollywood set and is yet another black eye for the COS.

I think so too. There is no one in the cult liked as much as Leah is. But put her together with Jen, and it's no contest. Ironically, Karin P. says that Leah is seeking attention and fame. Footbullet. Leah has fame, and so does Jen. And I think you're correct in feeling that this takes the cult even further down in the eyes of Hollywood, and the world. Thanks to Jen for being the best bestie ever.

Free Being Me

Crusader
I think so too. There is no one in the cult liked as much as Leah is. But put her together with Jen, and it's no contest. Ironically, Karin P. says that Leah is seeking attention and fame. Footbullet. Leah has fame, and so does Jen. And I think you're correct in feeling that this takes the cult even further down in the eyes of Hollywood, and the world. Thanks to Jen for being the best bestie ever.

Speaking theoretically wouldn't it be fantastic if Leah and Jennifer invited other high profile Ex's/Critics for a televised anti-$cientology awareness event? Helluvahoax could write and produce the show. :yes:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
would be nice if she would publically admit that scientology is about zenu, she was about to answer john sweeney on video and tommy interrupted him and that made me curious what her answer was.... of course she probably would have lied like the rest of the celebrities but now she can speak without her mouth gagged by those dbags

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
On Yahoo Front Page

http://www.redbookmag.com/life/news/a40334/leah-remini-scientology-expose-tom-cruise/

Two years after severing ties with the church of Scientology, actress Leah Remini is set to expose the organization's allegedly seedy workings in her upcoming memoir, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology.

After her 30 year membership, she knew she'd suffer repercussions if she ever left in a public fashion, but Leah who has been forthcoming about her disdain of the church on her reality show, It's All Relative, says she got the strength to move on from J.Lo. Much like we all do whilst rocking out to her power anthems, except they're actually friends who do things like cuddle up together.

Gib

Crusader
would be nice if she would publically admit that scientology is about zenu, she was about to answer john sweeney on video and tommy interrupted him and that made me curious what her answer was.... of course she probably would have lied like the rest of the celebrities but now she can speak without her mouth gagged by those dbags

The COS having a exploding Volcano on the front of the book Dianetics is supposed to restimulate people so that they will flood into orgs. LOL

That's not working out so well. LOL

The original Dianetics book did not have the exploding volcano. LOL

Anonycat

Crusader
The COS having a exploding Volcano on the front of the book Dianetics is supposed to restimulate people so that they will flood into orgs. LOL

That's not working out so well. LOL

The original Dianetics book did not have the exploding volcano. LOL

Yes, it was designed to make people buy the book. LOL! Yeah, right! And this can be demonstrated by the millions of people who moved to Hawaii to be next to a volcano.