What's new

Jennifer Lopez helped Leah Remini leave Scientology!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
This just out:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1181421/jennifer-lopez-helped-leah-remini-leave-scientology/

The Inquisiter states "the one thing that should be spread like wildfire is how Jennifer Lopez saved Leah Remini from Scientology". Now that is a good friend!! Spread it like wildfire, please!

Krustie Alley responds in her typical foul mouthed way - "she is a Bigot". Maybe Krustie needs to get her clay out and word clear the word Bigot. She also may want to put some of those super powers to the test and "perceive" what her cult has been up to..but maybe she is busy hiding the $400K that was deposited into the Kirstie Alley trust account with the "Not Forgotten" debacle.

We won't forget it either!

And this too:

http://www.eonline.com/news/523642/...ini-through-her-decision-to-leave-scientology

Is Jennifer Lopez's Father still in the cult?

If so, anyone know him? Will he be forced to disconnect?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow, that is an amazingly wonderful wonderful thing Jennifer did for Leah. Real love breaking the blinding and binding chains of lies. :clap:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Jennifer Lopez On Helping Leah Remini Through Her Decision to Leave Scientology

E! Online: Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Helping Leah Remini Through Her Decision to Leave Scientologyhttp://www.eonline.com/news/523665/...ini-through-her-decision-to-leave-scientology

Excerpt:
When Leah Remini decided to leave the Church of Scientology, the former King of Queens star leaned on Jennifer Lopez for support.

"Yeah. It was a tough moment for her," Lopez said during her appearance on Friday's Ellen. "It's all she knew her whole life. When you're raised a certain way and you're around people for a long time, whatever that is, it's going to be hard. We're good friends."

CommunicatorIC

Re: Jennifer Lopez On Helping Leah Remini Through Her Decision to Leave Scientology

US Magazine - Video: Jennifer Lopez Helped Leah Remini Get Through Scientology Exit
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...h-remini-get-through-scientology-exit-2014213

[video=youtube;dSlg_lloLNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dSlg_lloLNE[/video]

What are best friends for? Jennifer Lopez supported Leah Remini during her Dancing With the Stars days, and she also stayed by her side during one of the most critical moments in her life. The "I Luh Ya Papi" singer explained during a Friday, March 21 appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that she helped Remini through her dramatic July 2013 exit from the Church of Scientology.

"She said she credited you for helping her through this whole exiting Scientology thing," DeGeneres said to Lopez, 44.

Lopez replied: "We are best friends. Yeah, it was a tough moment for her. You know what I mean? It's all she knew her whole life."
She continued: "When you're raised a certain way and around people for a long time -- whatever that is -- it's going to be hard."

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Jennifer Lopez On Helping Leah Remini Through Her Decision to Leave Scientology

...she helped Remini through her dramatic July 2013 exit from the Church of Scientology.

"She said she credited you for helping her through this whole exiting Scientology thing," DeGeneres said to Lopez, 44.

Lopez replied: "We are best friends. Yeah, it was a tough moment for her. You know what I mean? It's all she knew her whole life."

She continued: "When you're raised a certain way and around people for a long time -- whatever that is -- it's
going to be hard."

Helpful Hint to Scientologists: Having 2 of the top dozen megawatt celebrities in the world going on national tv and giving people the clear impression that Scientology is a scary and "hard" to exit cult, that you need "help" to escape, is probably not a big win.

Ellen DeGeneres is #10 and Jennifer Lopez is #12 on the Forbes list of the "WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITIES".

Cruise is #27 and neither Travolta nor Kirstie Alley made the list.

The rumor is that senior cult management was very upset about the "enemy line" and started a hate website called the "enemy list". Then, they immediately created an all out Operation to safe point the Forbes list by getting mega-celebrity Jeff Pomeranz propelled within 30 days to the #1 spot. There he can widely distribute black PR packs which will dead agent Ellen and Jennifer, flooding new public into Ideal Orgs.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader

Pomeranze, what a putsz , what a slubb!

Celebs speaking against scientology. Heat switched on, gentle simmer started, warming up, scientology will add increasing amounts of high octane.
Bring to a furious boil and add popcorn.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Jennifer Lopez helped Leah Remini leave Scientology! - Ice Challenge

Yesterday, Jennifer Lopez (aka "JLo") accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and, once completed, she challenged 3 others to participate.
Link here: http://www.justjared.com/2014/08/17...ater-on-her-head-for-als-challenge-watch-now/

JLo's choices: Iggy Azalea, PitBull, and Leah Remini.

Leah Remini accepted the challenge via her Twitter account and is expected to complete the (chilly) task today.

Once Leah Remini endures the bucket of ice water, she is then allowed to challenge others. (Up to 3 pp, I think.)

Will she challenge...

Tom Cruise
Kirstie Alley
Maks-the-Dancer-from-DWTS
David Miscavige
Shelly Miscavige
(<---personal fave)
Tony Ortega
Marty Rathbun
John Travolta
Tory Magoo
Current IRS Commissioner
Paul Haggis
Lawrence Wright

.... or none of the above?

JB (Hoping Ms. Remini uses this opportunity wisely. :coolwink:)

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Jennifer Lopez helped Leah Remini leave Scientology! - Ice Challenge

Yesterday, Jennifer Lopez (aka "JLo") accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and, once completed, she challenged 3 others to participate.
Link here: http://www.justjared.com/2014/08/17...ater-on-her-head-for-als-challenge-watch-now/

JLo's choices: Iggy Azalea, PitBull, and Leah Remini.

Leah Remini accepted the challenge via her Twitter account and is expected to complete the (chilly) task today.

Once Leah Remini endures the bucket of ice water, she is then allowed to challenge others. (Up to 3 pp, I think.)

Will she challenge...

Tom Cruise
Kirstie Alley
Maks-the-Dancer-from-DWTS
David Miscavige
Shelly Miscavige
(<---personal fave)
Tony Ortega
Marty Rathbun
John Travolta
Tory Magoo
Current IRS Commissioner
Paul Haggis
Lawrence Wright

.... or none of the above?

JB (Hoping Ms. Remini uses this opportunity wisely. :coolwink:)

A: None of the above.

JLo dumps on Leah here: http://instagram.com/p/r3IiElNQSn/

JB <---- *pouting*

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
So are all these new celebs bringing their BTs with them ? I do not want alien space cooties or dead 75 million year old ghosts infecting me !

They must be the source of this Ebola everybody is talking about !

Time for GAT III the outside influence innoculation ! Followed by the exposure to enlightened person rundown !

So my wallet can get " en-lightenened" ! When I was in I was told not to fantasize about hot Scientologists as they might someday audit me and miss my witholds !

I had a poor friend who would go home and jerk off to fantasies about hot auditors and then have to TELL them when flying ruds ! :eyeroll::omg:

OOPSIES ! He told me on about my first or second day in to - if I ever jerk off think about other women as the withold is less humiliating if it is not your super hot married auditor !:duh::duh:

Oh the joys of being in a mind control cult ! Now my attitude is any man or women can do ...to whatever fantasies and it is not wrong or something to hide or be ashamed of !:coolwink:

Boy am I NOT a Scientologist !

Guess that ship is sunk thanks to Jon Atack and Arnie Lerma and a few hundred hours of exit counseling !

And it looks like Leah is out ...now as to Erika Christensen ...Catherine Bell...Laura Prepon...Bijou Phillips...Jenna Elfman...Peaches Geldoff...Marisol Nichols...Rachel Mier...Kelly Preston...Sofia Milos etc. etc . Why I " NEVER noticed " ( whistling innocently ) your hotness as I am a very happily married man .:thumbsup:

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Access Hollywood: LEAH REMINI TALKS JENNIFER LOPEZ'S SUPPORT AFTER LEAVING SCIENTOLOGY

http://www.accesshollywood.com/leah...port-after-leaving-scientology_article_109686

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

On how longtime friend Jennifer Lopez supported her: "She is an amazing friend… she's just never disappointed me… [she's been] supportive of my decisions… she said to me, 'You know Leah, you don't have to give everything up. Like it's OK to look at it like there were some things about it that was helpful and just leave the rest. So don't throw it all away and think your life was wasted.' And I thought that was a beautiful thing to say. It just allowed me to breathe for a minute. She's just been supportive in an amazing way."

On why she publicly left the church: "There's a lot people who have left [Scientology] who have been hurt and affected and I can't just sit around and – I couldn't just – I needed to send a message of this is what I'm doing and I have to make a public statement about it or I'm not just taking a stand for anything. So I just didn't want those people to feel alone."

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *