What's new

Jesse Prince, Critical Update

mate

Patron Meritorious
When I first met Jesse it was one of those strange experiences. I was asked if I would C/S a Sec Check and I was assured that even though the PC was OT, it would be a temporary folderand there would not be any OT material in it. I agreed to do it. The auditor was Ray somebody and the person acting as the DTS was black and called Jessie. I do remember that the auditor had "Fly a rud if no F/N" which I changed to "Fly all ruds" with the comment that as it was a sec check, then all ruds should be flown. There was more than one session of the first day, and at the end of which, Matt Henderson, who was a CMO PAC executive, asked me what was it like to C/S for Snr C/S Int. I told him I was C/Sing some one called Ray, not David Mayo. It was then that Matt told me that Ray Mithoff was the new Snr C/S Int. It was interesting that I had the impression that Jesse seemed to be running things in that he had the manner of a competent corporate CEO.

A few years later, when I was sent to Int to be QEI (Quality Executive International), I met two old friends from FSO (Flag), who were running.. They were Spike Bush and Paul Crabtree, and with them was Jesse. They were in the Int RPF. Jesse suggested that they best go, otherwise I could end up joining them. It was very wise advice. Jesse didn't know me, yet he was very concerned for my safety.

It wasn't until ESMB started, that I found out who Jesse was. Yes he really is a Prince.

Thank you Jesse, and I do look forward to meeting you again when you are up and about, and getting on with your life.

Regards, David.

Last edited:
Surrounding Jesse and his family and close friends with a lot of Love. Lymphoma is heal-able and survivable. :) I'm glad he's getting the treatment that he needs, has the help and support of his family and a good home, glad he got himself clean and sober again, all good for healing! :happydance:

Just a note for Jesse or anybody who wants to write but is struggling with the physical effort of sitting up and writing...get a recording device and talk out your story, do an outline, make notes, etc. This can be done on a tape recorder and transcribed by a friend...it will put you ahead of the game for when you are feeling better and more ablet to do the physical work of writing.

The task you have set for yourself is very important, I wish you all the best as you accomplish it! :thumbsup:

Much Love to you, Brother Jesse! :kiss::love2::hug: