What's new

Jesse Prince & Marty Rathburn bump

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
The tenor of the blog, comments included, changes frequently. Enough so that I suspect it's being used as a testbed for 'acceptable truth'. How far can Marty 'lead' before those led balk? And, *because* of the heavy moderation, it's difficult to say how candid those commenting are. At least some are quite obviously 'matching tone levels' with Marty in an attempt to see how far *they* can go. How much of the 'I agree with you 1000% Marty!' is feigned?

In at least a couple of instances he's misread his crowd and had to back-pedal, lest disagreement creep in. Nowhere quite so openly as the Farrakahn Gets Ron! fiasko. Anyway, it's interesting watching the goings-on.

The last couple of days have been especially interesting, although the hidden message is pretty murky.

At least AnonKat (Cat Daddy) seems to have been adopted as a useful pet stooge and is getting his measure of 'love bombing' :)

And, Marty seems to be trying to mend some fences with 'Anon'. Hard to say where this is going, but, it's unlikely to be going anywhere I'd approve of :) Oh, newest tidbit; apparently Panorama will include a segment of Marty 'auditing' John Sweeney, with Mike Rinder looking on benevolently.

And, Marty seems to be in no hurry to disabuse his gushers of the notion that his brilliant PR savvy has converted Sweeney and even Richard Behar. *They* didn't say that, but, they're also not on the blog disputing it.

Interesting times...

Zinj

Very perceptive post as usual, Zing.:thumbsup:

Spinnin’ Marty and McGrinder are trying to "salavage" Scn and sprinkle perfume on El Ron’s turd pile.:coolwink:

Their attempts to save it and grow flowers out of the compost just adds more paper cuts to the bleeding-out of the beast.:yes:

Face:)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Their attempts to save it and grow flowers out of the compost just adds more paper cuts to the bleeding-out of the beast.:yes:

What's fascinating me about the last few days is that, for the first time, there's some allowed suggestion that Scientology *didn't* only go off the rails with Hubbard's death, or even while Ron was being 'herded' and sheltered by Davey. No, even the suggestion that things might not have been up to snuff as far back as the mid-60s is being bandied about.

It's leading to some confusion :)
But, it's also an interesting direction.

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
E-meter "steering" Demo

b9dc6e69bcae3c41ff58b800222944de18c6e695.jpg

ELVIS "Indie King" RATHBUN
This is a stress test. I am not auditing you.
Recall a painful time when an evil ruler sent
many beings to attach themselves to you
and follow you everywhere.

SWEENEY
You mean Xenu and those body aliens
that follow me wherever I go?

ELVIS "Indie King" RATHBUN
I cannot evaluate for you but what about
another evil ruler-- of a Church-- that forced me
to hire PI thugs to follow you wherever you
went-- even though Ron Hubbard and I
didn't like it one little bit, by golly?​

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's fascinating me about the last few days is that, for the first time, there's some allowed suggestion that Scientology *didn't* only go off the rails with Hubbard's death, or even while Ron was being 'herded' and sheltered by Davey. No, even the suggestion that things might not have been up to snuff as far back as the mid-60s is being bandied about.

Zinj

I don't have the stamina nor stomach to read every post on Spinnin' Marty's blog. If the door is being allowed to open re: the mid-60's it's probably because that is a tack that M&M feel they have to take to keep the flock flocked and will come back around with an OP at some point that El Ron was trying to get off management lines but kept getting pulled back in and, well, he was only human after all and it's just so hard to salvage this Sector of the Galaxy singlehandedly, and Hisself might have erred here or there due to all the broken straws that the lot of us are on this 3rd rate planet.:confused2:

M&M haven't twigged yet the the genie is out of the bottle and the dye is cast, the spell is broken.:yes:

The water always spins faster as the tub drains.:coolwink:

Last edited:

Zinj

Rathbun sees his *public* as likely to go too much out reality with him from time to time, and fall right off his bridge. He suddenly sees the possibility of an empty shack...and as you said previously, adjusts the acceptable truths.....to as-is that horrible mock up.

Last edited:
They are interesting times.

Times they are a-changin again.

The whole Scientology landscape is different now. The biggest difference is that there are hundreds of newly-out-of-the-Church-Scientologists who are discussing Scientology openly on the Internet. Hundreds, maybe even thousands, are allowing themselves to have access to non-Church-approved information and discussions on Scientology.

This trend is now unstoppable.

Which is EXACTLY the situation we had in the early '80s. :omg:

What IS different now is the ready availability of an ample accumulation of independent data and the presence of the means to communicate it via the internet, cell phones, skype, etc.. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Zinj

Yes it is.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I don't have the stamina nor stomach to read every post on Spinnin' Marty's blog. If the door is being allowed to open re: the mid-60's it's probably because that is a tack that M&M feel they have to take to keep the flock flocked and will come back around with an OP at some point that El Ron was trying to get off management lines but kept getting pulled back in and, well, he was only human after all and it's just so hard to salvage this Sector of the Galaxy singlehandedly, and Hisself might have erred here or there due to all the broken straws that the lot of us are on this 3rd rate planet.:confused2:

Perfect description.

How many years have Scientologists been excusing things this way?

60?

M&M haven't twigged yet the the genie is out of the bottle and the dye is cast, the spell is broken.:yes:

The water always spins faster as the tub drains.:coolwink:

I couldn't agree with you more, Face.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Rathbun sees his *public* as likely to go too much out reality with him from time to time, and fall right off his bridge. He suddenly sees the possibility of any empty shack...and as you said previously, adjusts the acceptable truths.....to as-is that horrible mock up.

Who knows, man.

He might be changing himself. He has to talk to people like John Sweeney, and others without going home to Sea Org berthing now. And from what I understand, his wife was a complete non-Scientologist when he met her. She is looking at him, at home, through nonScientology eyes.

He never had that in the Sea Org.

Marty could very well be trying to find a way to make Scientology morally acceptable. I believe it is possible to do. You have to hack a whole bunch of shit out of it, but you still have a lot of stuff left over once you do.

I have been quite appointed of late.

But I have been disappointed before.

So oh well.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Which is EXACTLY the situation we had in the early '80s. :omg:

What IS different now is the ready availability of an ample accumulation of independent data and the presence of the means to communicate it via the internet, cell phones, skype, etc.. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

Yep.

This is quite a time.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Who knows, man.

He might be changing himself. He has to talk to people like John Sweeney, and others without going home to Sea Org berthing now. And from what I understand, his wife was a complete non-Scientologist when he met her. She is looking at him, at home, through nonScientology eyes.

He never had that in the Sea Org.

Marty could very well be trying to find a way to make Scientology morally acceptable. I believe it is possible to do. You have to hack a whole bunch of shit out of it, but you still have a lot of stuff left over once you do.

I have been quite appointed of late.

But I have been disappointed before.

So oh well.

Bingo Alanzo!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

“A Ruskie Sub Boat Captain doesn’t take a dump without a plan, son.” Admiral Josh Painter (Fred Dalton Thomas) to Jack Ryan (Alec Baldwin), "The Hunt for Red October".:coolwink:

I knew M&M personally. I can assure you that they are doing what they know how to do, what they spent their lives doing and what they were trained to do, what they learned from El Ron to do. They are not winging it at this point.:yes:

They have Confidential Internal Evaluations they are operating with and Programs they are running. They have VFP’s, Stats, Memo to File Compliance Reports, “Multiple Viewpoint Data and Management System”, Data Files, follow the Conditions Formulas, FP, Product Conferences, have an Org Board and are building up Reserves. They see themselves as the Galactic Lone Ranger and Tonto or Unattached Lensemen and they are replicating the “Edifice” and “doing what Ron would do”. They are operating with MO’s (Mission Orders) they have concocted from the Evals and Programs with briefing and debreifing.:yes:

These guy are still SO in their minds and they're fullfilling their Contracts and there's a "Virtual" Church, "Virtual" Org's and "Virtual" Sea Org.:melodramatic:

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Bingo Alanzo!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

“A Ruskie Sub Boat Captain doesn’t take a dump without a plan, son.” Admiral Josh Painter (Fred Dalton Thomas) to Jack Ryan (Alec Baldwin), "The Hunt for Red October".:coolwink:

I knew M&M personally. I can assure you that they are doing what they know how to do, what they spent their lives doing and what they were trained to do, what they learned from El Ron to do. They are not winging it at this point.:yes:

They have Confidential Internal Evaluations they are operating with and Programs they are running. They have VFP’s, Stats, Memo to File Compliance Reports, “Multiple Viewpoint Data and Management System”, Data Files, follow the Conditions Formulas, FP, Product Conferences, have an Org Board and are building up Reserves. They see themselves as the Galactic Lone Ranger and Tonto or Unatached Lensemen and they are replicating the “Edifice” and “doing what Ron would do”. They are operating with MO’s (Mission Orders) they have concocted from the Evals and Programs with briefing and debreifing.:yes:

These guy are still SO, they're fullfilling their Contracts and there's a "Virtual" Church, "Virtual" Org's and "Virtual" Sea Org.:melodramatic:

You mean with graphs and everything?!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
don't throw the BT out with the bathwater...

I once had a goal to find a way to make Three Card Monte morally acceptable.

threecardmonte.jpg

I believed it was possible to do, but I had to hack a whole bunch of shit out of it.

threecardmonte1.jpg

First I took away the Monte dealer's cardboard box. But he kept playing, down on the sidewalk.

32108353_20d4cc0fc5.jpg

So then I realized that the why was his cards. So I took away his cards, too.

To not let his stats crash he used his gun and jacked my wallet.

thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

But, I am feeling pretty good that I salvaged that being and helped put ethics in on the card game industry--on this planet.

(helpful hint: if you end your sentences with "on this planet" you can get a Scientologist to agree to anything!)

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not one who goes overboard on conspiracy theories...

Hell I barely touch the surface with them...

However...

Did LRH "drop" his body so that the IRS would now consider that he had nothing to do with the Church so therefore it was easier to give the Church tax exempt status?

Please do not hesitate to apply a braod range definition of the word "drop".

Rd00

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got him

I am not one who goes overboard on conspiracy theories...
Hell I barely touch the surface with them...
However...
Did LRH "drop" his body so that the IRS would now consider that he had nothing to do with the Church so therefore it was easier to give the Church tax exempt status?
Please do not hesitate to apply a braod range definition of the word "drop".
Rd00

You mean the old man is still alive? Wow! :nervous:

OK, I'll 'fess up! I have him living in a shack in the backyard. Yup. I feed him booze and pick up some bennies for him every now and then. He has power to the shed and uses it to "run" his own nonsense on himself. I hear him howling every now and then. He keeps screaming something about broke and a miscarriage of something or other. Dunno. But there he stays, surrounded by an imaginary electronic security blanket. :yes: :yes: