Jesse Prince or Marty Rathbun: Which do YOU believe?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Much like I doubted Marty's 'Hacking Incident' of yore, I have my doubts about the most recent 'DDOS Attack!'.

More likely seems to me that the original 'Hacking' was primarily a good excuse to remove some inconvenient posts/comments on his Blog, while at the same time demonstrating how he's the primary 'target' of 'Church' attack.

Likewise, the current 'DDOS' attack seems aimed at distracting from the inadvertent revelations of the 'Worse Than Fair Game' thread, which is most notable for revealing the failure of MartyARCTech to fully co-opt Jesse Prince into the happy revisionism fold.

Good on you Jesse!

Hopefully Rhill is keeping copies of this stuff (before they disappear.) By the way, do you still have that link to the searchable archive you had earlier? That's becoming more and more valuable.

The reason I'm expecting changes is that Marty is currently promoting his *2nd Blog*, Casablanca Tejas, for people who are frustrated at commenting. Note; Casablanca Tejas was announced as a more 'theta' blog, where commentary would be held to higher standards (of acceptability.)

Zinj

Wisened One

Crusader
Marty wrote a post last night talking about Fair Game vs The Responsibility of Leaders - which LRH policy caused more fanaticism and abuse in Scientology?

Marty says it was The Responsibility of Leaders because of David Miscavige and how mean, mean, mean he is.

But then he let a post through by Jesse Prince, and then actually answered on a real subject.

Their accounts seem to differ. But did Marty really address the point?

No. He didn't.

Marty's response, blaming David Miscavige for everything, and L Ron for nothing.

I think there is a pattern here.

Really Marty?

David Mayo was working for the American Psychiatric Association AND the FBI??

:ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :eyeroll:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
My info is that David is, actually, a working psychologist, now. Though I wouldn't say that is the same thing as working for the APA, just as many physicists don't work for NASA.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The reason I'm expecting changes is that Marty is currently promoting his *2nd Blog*, Casablanca Tejas, for people who are frustrated at commenting. Note; Casablanca Tejas was announced as a more 'theta' blog, where commentary would be held to higher standards (of acceptability.)

Zinj

"Because eliminating information controls on what people can read and discuss is allowing the reactive mind to reign."

Marty Rathbun: Your Man for a kinder, less abusive form of Scientology!

Zinjifar

"Because eliminating information controls on what people can read and discuss is allowing the reactive mind to reign."

Marty Rathbun: Your Man for a kinder, less abusive form of Scientology!

Our cigarettes are *medicated*!! They have *menthol*!!

Zinj

LRH had no solution. Where are you getting this fantasy from that LRH had a solution?

Where is the grass roots movement LRH should have started to clear the planet?

Your are wrong pal.

You speak of things you don't have a clue on.

And again, wheres your solution to what ills man?

Much like I doubted Marty's 'Hacking Incident' of yore, I have my doubts about the most recent 'DDOS Attack!'.

More likely seems to me that the original 'Hacking' was primarily a good excuse to remove some inconvenient posts/comments on his Blog, while at the same time demonstrating how he's the primary 'target' of 'Church' attack.

Likewise, the current 'DDOS' attack seems aimed at distracting from the inadvertent revelations of the 'Worse Than Fair Game' thread, which is most notable for revealing the failure of MartyARCTech to fully co-opt Jesse Prince into the happy revisionism fold.Zinj

More of Zinj's insane tinfoil speculation fantasy theories with no evidence or proof to back him up.

"A critic might listen to answers or explanations for their continual barrage of critical questions and commentary, and perhaps those answers might effect his or her views. A hater just keeps pouring it on. Every answer or explanation, or any context provided, merely reinforces his or her hateful viewpoint."

He's totally right.

Zinjifar

Anyway, David Mayo is only important to this issue because Marty is intent on debunking his mythos as 'co-author of NOTs'. Why would that be important to Marty? Because Marty Rathbun is already on the record as *supporting* the 'Church's' Fair Game attacks on him; something that has run into an unusual level of opposition from the Gushers, who hold Mayo in (according to Marty) undeserved high esteem.

So, now we have the story that NOTs sprang full blown from the Mind of Ron, who recorded it to tapes, which were later written up and signed by Mayo, which, I guess would make *him* one of the 'Evil Transcriptionists'.

Zinj

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Your are wrong pal.

A couple of month in the nuthouse for you, with a good daily dose of Haloperidol, and we probably have solved at least one illness.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
"A critic might listen to answers or explanations for their continual barrage of critical questions and commentary, and perhaps those answers might effect his or her views. A hater just keeps pouring it on. Every answer or explanation, or any context provided, merely reinforces his or her hateful viewpoint."

He's totally right.

You ready to answer my question yet?

Got a question for you. Did you personally know and have face time with El Ron, Mary Sue, DM, Marty, Mayo, Reynolds, Axcell, Sarge and the CMO?

I'm here to to dialogue, learn and document my personal 'Take" on El Ron, SO and Scn.

I'd ask you why you are here but that would be a flunk on TR 3.

Face:)

Last edited:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Your are wrong pal.

I know very well what I am taking about.

In fact, it is you who is clueless.

My solution: Please see Vinaire's Blog (link below).

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

He's totally right.

I'm glad you showcased Marty's differentiation between "critics" and "haters".

Here we see that a "critic" is someone who can be made to be "handled".

But a "hater" continues to disagree with Marty because his explanations and provided contexts remain unpersuasive - or have holes in them - or are outright lies.

This is exactly what LRH did - if you disagreed with him or Scientology, and you continued to do so despite his handlings, which included all kinds of coercion and force, then you were declared "suppressive" and you were put on the "destroy" list.

Marty has to reaslize that without a persuasive argument, or the ability or willingness to present it, he is not going to get anyone to agree with him.

His level of dealing with people who continue to disagree with him is to label the person as a "hater" in an attempt to dead agent them.

This is not mature, adult discourse. This is bullying and abusive - especially for people who have just left a coercive mind control cult like Marty's Church of Scientology.

A better way to deal with one's critics is a "live and let live" approach. And to try your best to present your ideas in the most persuasive and truthful way possible. And where you simply can not agree, try to find common ground for those things on which you can agree, and to build alliances despite your differences.

It's what real leaders do.

With this kind of behavior as presented above, Marty is far from a real leader.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Just look at that. Proves just what I stated earlier was right.

All of the degraded, low toned insanity in "uniquemand" statement is highlighted in bold.

What this proves is that you are either a very clueless troll or someone that is mentally disturbed & gets a major hard-on off raising a ruckus & antagonizing people.

Most of your previous posts present a very revealing picture of your intentions on ESMB. Have your fun, moonbat. You don't come across as someone with any integrity.

Zinjifar

The only real question about 'thereckoning' is whether he's what he pretends to be; a dedicated Martyologist, or what's not unlikely, just a 'Church' operated 'third-party-bot' out to break (dubious) ARC between ESMB and MartyWorld; or both :)

Zinj