Yet another thread on ESMB that concerns Marty Rathbun.
Lets look at the facts shall we?
Yes, let's do that.
1. Constant threads on ESMB concerning Marty Rathbun. Just take a look in the archives.
'Constant' would seem hyperbolic. However, Marty *is* part of the post 'Church' scene and has obvious aspirations to being the 'Opinion Leader' and 'media spokesman' for those who have left the 'Church', so, his shenanigans are of general interest here. Especially where his own ambitions and goals run counter to what many feel is necessary.
Since Marty seeks to *rehabilitate* the word 'Scientology' and does so in a dishonest manner, by deliberately distracting, dissembling and revising history, it's not strange at all that those with an interest in scientology are also interested in Marty's games.
2. No articles on Marty's blog concerning ESMB or members of ESMB.
Although Marty has no specific blog posts about ESMB, he (and his stooges) have numerous 'comments' about both the forum and its participants. The earliest was the blanket condemnation of ESMB and any other forum that fails to agree with him as 'Natter Boards'. That's far from his last word on the subject though.
3. Members of ESMB running over to Marty's blog posting over there.
I'm not sure what the imagery of 'running over' is supposed to convey. I have both ESMB and MartyWorld open the whole time. I can see either with the click of a mouse; no running required. And, I've read his blog and even had some (very few) comments published there. You have a problem with that?
4. Except for one time when Marty came here to let others know about his blog and to acknowledge the beingness of this message board, never comes over to ESMB to post.
That's entirely untrue. Marty did not 'announce' his Blog here; his only 2 postings to ESMB were long before he began his Blog and were more of the nature of an advertisement for his 'salvage' services.
There's three things I've come to realize about this message board:
1. Marty and the independents are in the front seat of the reformation of the church of scientology and ESMB is in the back seat ( if not the trunk ).
Marty has specifically denied and rejected any purpose in 'reforming' the 'Church' of Scientology. In fact, he declares it 'dead'. Obviously there are questions as to how honest he is in his assertions, but, that's *his* claim.
2. ESMB is filled with nothing but low toned, degraded, bitter, 1.1 and 1.5 members constantly attacking others, joking & degrading and name calling.
Quite the suppressive generality Nattering even.
Oh, and another 'Question For Marty Rathbun':
'Where did the pink legs go??!'