What's new

Jesse Prince or Marty Rathbun: Which do YOU believe?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
What's this?

Yet another thread on ESMB that concerns Marty Rathbun.

Lets look at the facts shall we?

Yes, let's do that.

1. Constant threads on ESMB concerning Marty Rathbun. Just take a look in the archives.

'Constant' would seem hyperbolic. However, Marty *is* part of the post 'Church' scene and has obvious aspirations to being the 'Opinion Leader' and 'media spokesman' for those who have left the 'Church', so, his shenanigans are of general interest here. Especially where his own ambitions and goals run counter to what many feel is necessary.

Since Marty seeks to *rehabilitate* the word 'Scientology' and does so in a dishonest manner, by deliberately distracting, dissembling and revising history, it's not strange at all that those with an interest in scientology are also interested in Marty's games.

2. No articles on Marty's blog concerning ESMB or members of ESMB.

Although Marty has no specific blog posts about ESMB, he (and his stooges) have numerous 'comments' about both the forum and its participants. The earliest was the blanket condemnation of ESMB and any other forum that fails to agree with him as 'Natter Boards'. That's far from his last word on the subject though.

3. Members of ESMB running over to Marty's blog posting over there.

I'm not sure what the imagery of 'running over' is supposed to convey. I have both ESMB and MartyWorld open the whole time. I can see either with the click of a mouse; no running required. And, I've read his blog and even had some (very few) comments published there. You have a problem with that?

4. Except for one time when Marty came here to let others know about his blog and to acknowledge the beingness of this message board, never comes over to ESMB to post.

That's entirely untrue. Marty did not 'announce' his Blog here; his only 2 postings to ESMB were long before he began his Blog and were more of the nature of an advertisement for his 'salvage' services.

There's three things I've come to realize about this message board:

1. Marty and the independents are in the front seat of the reformation of the church of scientology and ESMB is in the back seat ( if not the trunk ).

Marty has specifically denied and rejected any purpose in 'reforming' the 'Church' of Scientology. In fact, he declares it 'dead'. Obviously there are questions as to how honest he is in his assertions, but, that's *his* claim.

2. ESMB is filled with nothing but low toned, degraded, bitter, 1.1 and 1.5 members constantly attacking others, joking & degrading and name calling.

Quite the suppressive generality :) Nattering even.

Oh, and another 'Question For Marty Rathbun':

'Where did the pink legs go??!'

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Wrong, he's keeping out communication out of his blog from people's reactive minds and from R6. It's his blog, and he has the right to block attacks just like Emma would do here.

A fact like "L Ron Hubbard ordered repeated physical abuse on the participants of a committee of evidence" is R6/Reactive mind content?

I know that sensations, feelings, emotions, and facsimiles are reactive mind content. But I did not know that facts were.

Is this the new definition for "fact"?
"That reactive mind content which does not align with the purposes of International Management or Marty's Blog."
Please explain.

Your statement has nothing to do with my post it's just yet another attack on Marty Rathbun.

You just can't help yourself can you
Actually I was simply expressing the value of ESMB when the Scientology community has a liar like Marty Rathbun revising history and then censoring anyone who would correct or dispute his lies.

I'd say that was pretty valuable.

But no, it does not serve the purposes of International Management/Marty's Blog.

So is that what you mean by "attack"?

Now you're attacking LRH.

Tell me Alanzo, what solutions have you to the problems that plague mankind?

Before you bash what LRH did and his work, where's your solutions to the problems of mankind?
Well, after 60 years of Scientology delivery on planet Earth, we have what we have: a violent psychotic running the Church, falsely imprisoning people, beating them up, and actively defrauding them of milllions of dollars.

And not one OT or Clear made - per LRH's own definitions and standards. In 60 years.

Now this is coming from a Church - where Scientology controls the environment completely. In that environment that Scientology controls completely, the freedom of speech, assembly and ownership - and virtually every other human right - is forbidden, and people are subject to the abuses above. In fact, the wog world around a church has more rights and freedoms and sanity than in any environment controlled by CofS by far.

So with all the auditing and training to "Clear" and "OT", all the PTS/SP technology, all the ethics/justice technology, all the qual correction MU/Study tech, and all the other technology that LRH developed to "improve conditions in life" this is what we have.

In 60 years, this is Scientology's product.

Based on the results and intimate knowledge of the subject, I can tell you emphatically that my solution to mankind's ills is not Scientology, that is for sure.

Scientology is clearly a complete failure - if you believe that it was supposed to solve mankind's ills.

Now, you tell me thereckoning:

What is your solution to mankind's ills?

Mystic

Crusader
Nice OSA twist here. Looks like a carrying out of the scifaggOT Hubbard-tulpa implant:

What's this?

Yet another thread on ESMB that concerns Marty Rathbun.

Lets look at the facts shall we?

1. Constant threads on ESMB concerning Marty Rathbun. Just take a look in the archives.

2. No articles on Marty's blog concerning ESMB or members of ESMB.

3. Members of ESMB running over to Marty's blog posting over there.

4. Except for one time when Marty came here to let others know about his blog and to acknowledge the beingness of this message board, never comes over to ESMB to post.

There's three things I've come to realize about this message board:

1. Marty and the independents are in the front seat of the reformation of the church of scientology and ESMB is in the back seat ( if not the trunk ).

2. ESMB is filled with nothing but low toned, degraded, bitter, 1.1 and 1.5 members constantly attacking others, joking & degrading and name calling.

3. The reactive mind and R6 rules here.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Why pay them? They work for free, believing that they are saving mankind by doing so. This is the problem with religious nuts.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS \/ \/ \/

I personally knew Mayo and Aczel. Marty’s assertions re: APA and FBI clearly indicate that, as I have said before, in his mind he’s still SO, he’s doing his Billion Year Contract for El Ron, he’s The Loyal Officer, he’s "The Lieutenant" from “Final Blackout”.

Plenty of folks that knew Mayo have torched Marty’s Mayo drivel here and elsewhere, including me.

John Aczel was a kind, gentle and somewhat bookish Brit that was actually one of the primary folks that invented and developed of “Tours” and "Reach Out" back in the late ‘60’s to early ‘70’s. John was a Div 6er through and through and was very devoted to Scn and El Ron. John’s biggest fault was that when his senior was doing something absolutely stupid (which happened often in the top exec strata, John would calmly, almost meekly, ask simple little questions that when answered revealed to the person that was asked the question just how stupidly they were acting.

The idea that after nearly 15 years of faithful, loyal and distinguished service John Aczel was on the take from the APA or FBI is more than a stupid statement—it is delusional. The shack flock need to really sit down and take stock of whom they so gushingly say has “got their back” and is leading them forward.

When Marty’s blog started I thought Scn Lite was more a good thing than a bad thing. Now I’m not so sure. Marty was not a “Victom of DM and Int”…Marty helped DM make Int the hell on earth that it is.

More and more Marty appears to me to be DM Lite.

Face:)

THIS /\/\/\/\ - me too . . .

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good for you

Gawd I am glad I don't give a shit about Scientology anymore. The crap just keeps going and going.

But I curiously lurk still... to see what's the latest, I guess.

But the whole Marty thing is boring to me. What is he really able to accomplish? Nothing, it seems. :confused2:

I've just gotten on with my life, and happy that Scn has no hold on me whatsoever. Mentally or physically. Yay.

Marty, ramble on!

Good for you, Bea :bravo: :clap:
You hang around and lurk here for us - we need to hear from you occasionally - just 'cause . . .:yes:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here's the thing that Marty and International Management do not want anyone to know:

It was L Ron Hubbard who taught David Miscavige that physical abuse of Scientologists was part of standard Scientology.

We have seen more evidence on Marty's blog that L Ron Hubbard is the Source of Scientology, and everything in it we see today.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
And THIS \/\/\/

Don't worry, he'll lift the ban when he feels it is strategically useful.

Me, I stopped posting (and reading for the most part) when he came up with the AMA/APA tinfoil stuff and in the same comment line trashed ESMB.

No use talking with crazy.

And this /\/\/\ - me too.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reckoning,

This is the 2nd time you have posted a complete falsehood re: Marty’s posts on ESMB. I read them…there was more than one. Marty, as I told you before, was fishing for PC’s. Folks here started asking him questions like what did you do, when, where, to whom, etc. There’s a whole lotta folks here that were F’d over by Marty’s criminal conduct on what he was complicit in.

Marty didn’t like the fact that people here didn’t care that he was The Bestest Auditor on the Whole Planet…they wanted to know if he was ready to come clean. He wasn’t, had a little snit fit and left. If I recall correctly, this all happened contemporaneously or just before he started his blog. He came here trolling for Sheep and PC’s.

This little “nah, nah, nah nah, nah” re: ESMBers posting on Marty’s blog and posting about Marty here is very school yard childish. What’s your point? Your daddy can beat up our daddy?

Got a question for you. Did you personally know and have face time with El Ron, Mary Sue, DM, Marty, Mayo, Reynolds, Axcell, Sarge and the CMO?

You see, I did and I have written extensively about it on ESMB. I walked away over 20 years ago for a number of reasons, one of which was I saw what DM the CMO and folks like Marty were doing and I knew El Ron knew what was going on. I stood up to the CMO and got creamed for it…DM personally derided me for it…face to Face.

Marty had his chances to do the right thing…a whole bunch of the Int folks did. Some did the right thing and a bunch didn’t until after nearly 1 to 2 to 3 decades had passed. When Marty had his big chance to do the right thing he cratered and sold his soul so that he could become Marty, The Bestest Auditor in the World. He didn’t lead the standing up to tyranny…he was on the end of the coattails.

So, there’s my opinion…and it’s personal…real personal. And, according to my certs, I have no R6 Bank.

Face:)

Last edited:
Well, after 60 years of Scientology delivery on planet Earth, we have what we have: a violent psychotic running the Church, falsely imprisoning people, beating them up, and actively defrauding them of milllions of dollars.

And not one OT or Clear made - per LRH's own definitions and standards. In 60 years.

Now this is coming from a Church - where Scientology controls the environment completely. In that environment that Scientology controls completely, the freedom of speech, assembly and ownership - and virtually every other human right - is forbidden, and people are subject to the abuses above. In fact, the wog world around a church has more rights and freedoms and sanity than in any environment controlled by CofS by far.

So with all the auditing and training to "Clear" and "OT", all the PTS/SP technology, all the ethics/justice technology, all the qual correction MU/Study tech, and all the other technology that LRH developed to "improve conditions in life" this is what we have.

In 60 years, this is Scientology's product.

Based on the results and intimate knowledge of the subject, I can tell you emphatically that my solution to mankind's ills is not Scientology, that is for sure.

Scientology is clearly a complete failure - if you believe that it was supposed to solve mankind's ills.

Now, you tell me thereckoning:

What is your solution to mankind's ills?

You didn't answer the question Alanzo.

You just went on with your attacks on LRH and Scientology like usual.

I'm not attacking LRH or Scientology Tech so I don't need to have a better solution.

Before you can attack LRH or Scientology,

Again Alanzo: what solutions have you to the problems that plague mankind?

None, Zero!

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
OHG, And THIS TOO \/\/\/\/

[/COLOR][/B]Thank you.

I'm think of writing my Great American Novel now with "Banned From Marty's Blog" as the title.

What do you think?

I think you are absolutely correct here.

What Marty says are "haters" are people who are simply no longer willing to lie about Scientology to anyone any more. They believe that people need to know the truth about Scientology.

That is what Marty calls a "hater".

I think that the reason Marty continually disappoints me is because I had such high hopes for him. But just like Face said, Marty is DM lite.

And given his age and the number of decades he spent doing everything Miscavige told him to do to "destroy beings" - as he admitted on his blog today - I see no reason to think he is going to change.

From now on, Marty will not disappoint me.

He can now only pleasantly surprise me when and if he ever writes or does something good.

You people are in my head today.
THIS TOO /\/\/\
You are speaking my mind for me, Thanks.
:D

This message board is filled with sick, angry, back stabbing and sad individuals.

and apparently, it will stay that way until each and everyone of you passes on.

I truly feel sorry for you, I really do.

Mystic

Crusader
More OSAness, Hubbard implant in full hypnotic dramatization:

I'm not attacking LRH or Scientology Tech so I don't need to have a better solution.

None, Zero!

The problems that plaque mankind.. Scientology?

:confused2:

Are you saying that mankind and this planet didn't have any problems before Scientology came along?

I give you the dark ages, slavery and both world wars as examples that came before Scientology.

What's your solution Mr. Joker?

Where's your body of work or books written to help your fellow man Schwim?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

None, Zero!

Here's my solution to mankind's ills:

• Clean water
  • Better Medical Care
  • Improved agricultural technology all around the world
  • Scientific advancements that eliminate more and more diseases and extend life
  • Better education and the dissemination of knowledge and education
  • Ensuring that governments exist for the protection of human rights
  • The elimination of the ability of totalitarian governments and cults to abuse their citizens and members
  • Equal protection under the law
  • Voting Rights Disseminated through the planet
  • An International body where injustices can be exposed and justice can be achieved for the weak and powerless
  • Critical thinking skills taught more universally in schools so people like L Ron Hubbard have a harder time fucking people over
These are my solutions to mankind's ills.

By actual results easily seen over many thousands of years of human history, these solutions to mankind's ills work a LOT better than Scientology.

A whole lot better.