What's new

Jesse Prince or Marty Rathbun: Which do YOU believe?

Mystic

Crusader
I have it on internet authority that the 'Merkuns had some voting today. And whilst we are on this subject, I want to make a major suggestion:

Alanzo for President!!!

And I invited everybody over to ESMB to hear 1st hand LRH stories from the ESMBers here who knew LRH and worked with him for decades.

That was it for me on Marty's Blog.

Jettisoned.... shot from guns..... toasted, I think they call it.

No Alanzo, your intention was to find a way to trash LRH and you know it.

I'm sorry. While I wouldn't blindly accept Jesse's recollections as gospel and I suspect he's too kind to say *everything*, Marty quite obviously 'tells it' as he *wants it to be seen*, in full knowledge that it's a lie.

More typical Zinj crazy theories with zero proof to back it up. He's in la la land.

Of course, there are elements where his own MindFuck is obscuring his vision

Tell me Zinj, what "MindFuck" is obscuring your vision because your imagination is working overtime.

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious

I could do that if you want.

Dude, look, we know that you are not one of Marty's flock. You pretty much sound like Patty or one of Joel's religiousfreedumb's socks anyway. And yeah, some people here don't like Marty (and the extent of that liking shrinks daily), but still I would rather sit through endless LRH praise by M&M than accepting the wedge you try to drive in here. When they decide to fight your silly cult, they are with us and we are with them.

Now go and turn yourself in for a handling, you flunked the op.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Marty is really revealing himself lately - what he really thinks and believes.

He is laying it out for all to see now.

Excellent Alanzo. It is quite clear from these quotes from Marty, what his mindset is like. It is not quite sane, I must say.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I don't understand why trashing LRH would be considered a bad thing. If Alanzo is doing that, I'm cool with it. The man was an occultist, a narcissist, highly manipulative, and extremely destructive to those closest to him.

Those who cannot admit this to themselves simply haven't been willing to look at the truth, because it threatens their vested interest in Hubbard's demigodness.

'Constant' would seem hyperbolic. However, Marty *is* part of the post 'Church' scene and has obvious aspirations to being the 'Opinion Leader' and 'media spokesman' for those who have left the 'Church', so, his shenanigans are of general interest here. Especially where his own ambitions and goals run counter to what many feel is necessary.

Since Marty seeks to *rehabilitate* the word 'Scientology' and does so in a dishonest manner, by deliberately distracting, dissembling and revising history, it's not strange at all that those with an interest in scientology are also interested in Marty's games.

This is nothing but made up black PR. Where's your proof of all this?

Your just spewing gallons and gallons of lies and black PR.

You can sure "gush" that can't you?

Does Marty Rathbun scare you that bad?

What part of your ass did you pull this out of Zinj?

Although Marty has no specific blog posts about ESMB

You're right he doesn't, why would he bother?

Count the number of articles on ESMB about Marty Rathbun and then count the number of articles on Marty's blog about ESMB or any member on ESMB and see what you get.

Care to do that Zinj?

I didn't think so.

case closed.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
You're right Panda, it was shit alright and when it comes to Alanzo, I'm sure there's alot more where that came from.
Sure, he has an endless supply of shit! The CofS keeps handing it to him on a platter.
Thanks for the agreement, btw, it means a lot to me and you're very good at this but I still think Alex was better.

Marty is really revealing himself lately - what he really thinks and believes.

He is laying it out for all to see now.

If you want to read the comments left on Marty's blog, please go to Marty's blog and read them.

Don't waste your time with Alanzo's cherry picking of comments in order to twist things to his own hate filled agenda who's only goal is to destroy something, anything.

Alanzo, have you stopped sniffing glue or dropping acid? I sure hope so.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Seriously, who cares what the thug reveals, unless it's in court, under oath, where perjury lands him in jail, and telling the truth destroys the Church? Everything else is a bunch of bullshit.

Sure, he has an endless supply of shit!

Yes Alanzo sure does.

Now, we agree on something.

The CofS keeps handing it to him on a platter.

The church of scientology, scientology, LRH and Marty Rathbun are 4 different things.

Learn to differentiate.

Someone fucked Alanzo over years ago who was in the church of scientology and now, angry Alanzo is taking it out on other Scientologists.

He is wrong targeting.

Alanzo, if someone or some people did something wrong to you years ago, you deal with them, don't take it out on Scientology, LRH or Marty Rathbun or any luckless Scientologist that happens to stumble onto this "message" board.

Your like the guy who gets hurt by a girl in high school and then takes it out on every girl he meets after that.

Mystic

Crusader

No, thewreckeding, you are a clam, a scifaggOT, an enemy of life, a dramatizer of the hubbard-tulpa superfluous implant spewings. By ad hom default you are wrong, incorrect, and an unwiped asshole.

Mystic

Crusader
the wreckedoning, sent by Marty and DM to fail at attempting to utter unimportant, inapplicable, and not even lulzie words regarding The Hero Alanzo.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hello Folks. Face here…AKA the “Anti Sarge”.

Me thinks Marty is doing the “Standard” handling in true Scn and So style. Some of Marty’s flock is straying…lurking places they shouldn’t be. SOP is to create an “Inner Circle”, a place or zone you cannot go to or remain in unless you follow the rules and are “In Ethics”.

He’s using Terril, Ensifer, Adams and, off and on, Alonzo to troll is own board. He’s running an “Intel Op” to see who’s what and what’s who.

He’s consolidating his “core” flock and will make a few “strategic” moves or announcements in the not too distant future.:coolwink:

Face:)

PS: I do hope Reck will come back out to play...he's a real gas.:yes:

His latest blog post reminds me of the Mao " Hundred Flowers"
campaign where they went all liberal in theory and then chopped of
the heads of the flowers.

I still think Marty's better than that. Much better. he's really going out on a limb currently.

Vinaire

Sponsor
You didn't answer the question Alanzo.

You just went on with your attacks on LRH and Scientology like usual.

I'm not attacking LRH or Scientology Tech so I don't need to have a better solution.

Before you can attack LRH or Scientology,

Again Alanzo: what solutions have you to the problems that plague mankind?

None, Zero!

LRH had no solution. Where are you getting this fantasy from that LRH had a solution?

Where is the grass roots movement LRH should have started to clear the planet?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yes Alanzo sure does.

Now, we agree on something.

The church of scientology, scientology, LRH and Marty Rathbun are 4 different things.

Learn to differentiate.

Someone fucked Alanzo over years ago who was in the church of scientology and now, angry Alanzo is taking it out on other Scientologists.

He is wrong targeting.

Alanzo, if someone or some people did something wrong to you years ago, you deal with them, don't take it out on Scientology, LRH or Marty Rathbun or any luckless Scientologist that happens to stumble onto this "message" board.

Your like the guy who gets hurt by a girl in high school and then takes it out on every girl he meets after that.

LRH is dead, his Church is a laughingstock (for good reason), and Scientology includes all the ravings of Hubbard, not just the ones people like to show as PR pieces. My favorite writings of Hubbard's are his Admissions: http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=464&Itemid=197