What's new

Jesse Prince or Marty Rathbun: Which do YOU believe?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
LRH had no solution. Where are you getting this fantasy from that LRH had a solution?

Where is the grass roots movement LRH should have started to clear the planet?

Yeah the "solutions" are kind of a weak argument. I tried the purif, grades, training, power, clear, ot levels. What was the result? I almost went bankrupt and whatever "win" I had wouldn't last much longer than a few days.

So am I a db, sp, pts? Those words were just invented to give a false reason why scn wasn't working.

Scn can "work" for some and if it does work for you then fine but it is a major mistake to think it's THE answer.

Scn is a delusional luxury for the wealthy. It cares not about saving anything other than itself and is doing a pretty bad job of that.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I miss Alex too ;-)

Nowadays I like it when guys like The Reckoning come along... they remind me why I am no longer a Scientologist.

Now that I am no longer in the cult, its mildy amusing to watch them try and defend the indefensible. One of the really funny things is when they get insulted when they get some "push-back" on their ideas, you can actually watch them become more and more psychotic as they continue to post.

Makes me think of someone going to a skeptics message board and trying to push wacky fundamentalist Christain beliefs like "The world is 8 thousand years old and that dinosaur bones were put there by God to test our faith". And then when they do this, being utterly shocked that people are a bit short with them.

I just wish this troll were a bit smarter. They're not as clever as Alex.I wonder what will happen next...

:drama:

Pinchy.

Right - I miss Alex too:yes:

Best
Markus

Doom

Lurking.
Alex was a far better troll than this current one, this one is more logan like.:D

I always think its a good sign when we get trolls,
it means we are biting.:thumbsup:

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty has decided to discuss "what policy used has created that effect that CoS is now what it is?" and leveled (again) it all at DM ("It's not Fair Game written by LRH...It's Responsibility of Leaders enforced by DM!").

BTW, seems that all Indie movement is about DM only, and not about Truth, People and Scientology... It's all about DM, DM, DM... WTF?

My take:

Until Love is replaced by Scientologists with "ARC",
until Compassion is considered to be" low tone" (sympathy) and "rewarding downstats" and "lack of KRC",
there is not a chance in the world Indies will get anywhere. They'll just keep going around in circles (or spirals if you wish).
Doesn't matter who is in leadership.
Doesn't matter what LRH policies are cancelled and what policies are enforced and by who.
Doesn't matter who applied and enforced what policy incorrectly.

Until Scientologists have in their mindset "ARC" and "KRC" instead of Love and Compassion, the whole thing is doomed.
IMHO.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can I ?

Do really mean lesson? Or did you mean lessen? Did you mean tare? Or do you mean tear?

Yeah we totally rock at all of the above. But that is not really all that goes on here. So why are you still hanging around? I'm completely serious now. If I didn't like these guys, I sure wouldn't hang around with them.

Do you have anything nice to say about any of us? That would be cool. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's part of the language barrier, but it seems like you don't like us. Whenever that happens we get kinda rowdy. Jus' sayin'.

Can I have some of your wisdom, Good Twin? You say the deepest things. Thank you. :yes: :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
ooooh

More typical Zinj crazy theories with zero proof to back it up. He's in la la land.

Tell me Zinj, what "MindFuck" is obscuring your vision because your imagination is working overtime.

Ooooh, me thinks the reck went for help on how to handle all this.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
THIS \/ \/ \/

I could do that if you want.

Dude, look, we know that you are not one of Marty's flock. You pretty much sound like Patty or one of Joel's religiousfreedumb's socks anyway. And yeah, some people here don't like Marty (and the extent of that liking shrinks daily), but still I would rather sit through endless LRH praise by M&M than accepting the wedge you try to drive in here. When they decide to fight your silly cult, they are with us and we are with them.

Now go and turn yourself in for a handling, you flunked the op.

THIS /\ /\ /\ :clap: :thumbsup:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
oooh

You're right, I should.

I'm just a sucker for a loss cause I guess.

I've read someone that soon you will be leaving.

Can't say I blame you Em. Same ole negative articles and spew day in, day out has to get to you after a while.

Yeah, Em, be smart, don't waste the rest your life here.

Ooh, me thinks the reck is losing it and beginning to spew . . .

TG1

Angelic Poster
Finally had time to read this thread. I also like KF's and Mystic's takes on the wreck.

BTW, looks like Marty got DDOS'ed last night.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah \/ This

Nowadays I like it when guys like The Reckoning come along... they remind me why I am no longer a Scientologist.

Now that I am no longer in the cult, its mildy amusing to watch them try and defend the indefensible. One of the really funny things is when they get insulted when they get some "push-back" on their ideas, you can actually watch them become more and more psychotic as they continue to post.

Makes me think of someone going to a skeptics message board and trying to push wacky fundamentalist Christain beliefs like "The world is 8 thousand years old and that dinosaur bones were put there by God to test our faith". And then when they do this, being utterly shocked that people are a bit short with them.

I just wish this troll were a bit smarter. They're not as clever as Alex.

I wonder what will happen next...

:drama:

Pinchy.

Pinchy, these are my thoughts too. :lol: This is actually getting humorous.
Epic fail, but reck has no clue . . .

Part of me is laughing, and part of me is very sad for this person.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What is DDOS'ed?

Denial of Service attack.

Sending huge amounts of spam or traffic to a site to take it off line or make it impossible to manage.

Get this first line from Marty Rathbun, the principal enforcer of the policy of Fair Game for almost three decades in the Church of Scientology, in today's post:

"Perhaps I spoke too soon about Fair Game having been cancelled. "

What a fucking liar.

Fair game was never canceled and he KNOWS IT.

This speaks to what Zinj was saying: He's lying, and knows he's lying, while believing what he is saying - all in one.