What's new

Jesse Prince speaks out - Now It Begins

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Could you possibly dispense with the vitriol Patty? - And please correct Arnies acccount.. I guess that you know the truth, since you so confidently accuse Arnie of lying?

I for one would like to figure out what did happen. I don't think you lie about it.. I don't think Arnies does... What I do know is that OSA manipulated all involved with carefully crafted lies and misinformation.

And frankly.. If Arnie acted autonomously, it MAYBE was because he realized that LMT and the courtcase had become an OSA infested can of worms where you couldn't know who to trust.

Do we know, even now, who really was the OSA pukes in that game?

:hattip:

One lies and the other makes excuses for him.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I would love to think that I fully understood what might have actually occurred. The more actual information is newly disclosed, the closer we get to seeing what the truth might possibly be. Please continue telling what you each know about this.

Last edited:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
more:

http://princejesse53.blogspot.com/2...?showComment=1304696778746#c61323744379415493

tfcvp said...

Dear R. Hill,

I post this response with some serious hesitation--not because there's anything to hide, but because what's happening here on Jesse's blog is exactly why I quit posting to the internet 10 years ago.

To be as honest as I can without starting some kind of flame war, Gerry's account is not totally accurate and yes, I was there when Caroline came to Ken's office in Tampa, but as soon as I post what I know to be true, the back and forth will commence and who's got the time for that? Additionally, once I posted what "I" witnessed at the time, Gerry would feel compelled to negate what I relate and this could only be resolved if I brought Ken on to post or other people who were there at the time and why the heck would I bother those people? Follow? It's very distressing to know the truth--relate the truth and have to keep getting mired down in "noyoudinit" instead of just getting the story out to the best of your ability.

Writing on Jesse's blog is, for me, a pleasure because I want to support Jesse to finally get his story out without becoming soured by the whole tit-for-tat nit-picking that used to go on way back when we both used to post to the net. That's not to say that I want bogus facts to be propagated without correction. It's just that from MY experience (10 years ago)there's just certain people that spend their entire life on the net and they just seem to beat a point to death like a chihuahua with a chew toy---they just won't let it alone, when in fact it's a "who shot john" that never resolves itself.

Personally, I had very little time to keep responding to the back and forth, so I just went away. I always figured that, unless you are free to respond to all the back and forth, it's better to just not post. Too many times, years ago, accusations and allegations were hurled at me that I couldn't respond to for weeks (because of time constraints from work and family) and, for those who spend a lot of time on the net, it was considered "ducking" or hiding or worse. And the part that got my goat was that the accusations and allegations were TOTALLY false and I was forced to leave that whole shit storm to propagate on its own and I just didn't have the time or energy to keep defending myself.

I thought it was kind of cool that Jesse decided to "blog" his story, because rather than post to the newsgroups and message boards where people are all gathered to chat and argue all day, Jesse could roll out his story to the best of his ability without feeling compelled to keep fighting over every detail.

Granted, I don't have a blog and I don't blog (hell I never even filled out my Facebook page properly), but I was of the opinion that your personal blog was like a journal--a place where you can tell your story without being attacked for your opinions. But maybe I'm mistaken.

For example: Jesse expressed his opinion here about people who settle lawsuits. He wrote about that here on his personal blog and that was HIS opinion. I wrote a comment expressing MY opinion about people who settle and it differed from Jesse's, but I certainly wouldn't think to attack or demand explanations from Jesse for having an opinion different than mine. It's an OPINION and I, for one, was sad to see Gerry come here to demand that Jesse defend that opinion.

If my idea of what a blog represents is wrong, then I'll own that, but it just brings back a flood of memories of all the "chew toy" type back and forth that never seemed to resolve itself.

Note: I think I'm once again surpassing the 4.096 character limit required for these comments so I'll continue in the next (I really need to learn how to condense my thoughts better)
May 6, 2011 8:46 AM
tfcvp said...

(continued due to verbosity:p)

In response to your question though, not every witness signed a non-disclosure--it wasn't necessary for some. Back in those days there were certain netizens who felt compelled to post every move they made and every breath they took. They felt they had "followers" who "needed" to have info on everything they felt, said or did.

On the other hand there were witnesses who recognized that a court case involving Scientology required a certain amount of discretion and it wasn't necessary to have them sign a NDA. Folks like Hana Whitfield, Frank Oliver, Bill Franks, et al---I'm fairly certain they were not asked to sign an NDA. I can ask Ken to verify. Also I would assume that Jesse didn't sign one either in that he had experience with SCN court cases and knew that it was not sane to discuss details of an ongoing case. But I don't know, I never asked him. All that I know is that all of our witnesses kept details of the case to themselves until after it was finished.

Because Caroline and Gerry were posting about their life and their everyday experiences full time on the net, we asked Caroline to not discuss anything about the case (while it was ongoing) and she immediately expressed reservations. She told us that "Gerry was her "spiritual guide" and she felt it necessary to share everything with him. We offered her the phone to call Gerry to discuss her decision with him.

As I recall Caroline was on the phone with Gerry for a very long time when we finally walked back in and asked her what she'd decided. She informed us that she couldn't "hide" anything from Gerry about the ongoing case. So, in order to accomodate her relationship with Gerry we offered her the following: Ask Gerry to sign the NDA as well so that you're free to share the details of the case as it's happening (only with Gerry), but then Gerry will have to agree NOT to discuss what you tell him with anybody.

She called Gerry back (on speakerphone) and offered him that option. Gerry refused. He told us that he had friends and supporters on the net that EXPECTED to hear details of his life and he refused the deal.

With that we thanked Caroline for coming to Tampa, and we made arrangements to get her to the airport.

There was no discussion about the terms outlining repercussions for violating the agreement. Just a general refusal to keep details of the case private. Based on what we were trying to accomplish in court, we needed a certain level of discretion that Caroline and Gerry were not willing to agree to...PERIOD.

Now that's the facts and quite honestly I can't understand how that could be misconstrued, but it was. There was so much more important stuff going on at the time that this incident was just a blip on the radar screen and certainly nothing that needed further clarification. Honestly, I was surprised to hear it brought up...with a "twist" no less, so many years later.

I hope that my response answers your question---I have no dog in this fight so my answer is accurate to the best of my ability. I hope it settles this issue, but somehow I doubt it will.
May 6, 2011 8:55 AM
tfcvp said...

Dear R. Hill,
I just realized that I didn't answer your question in the last paragraph of your comment.

Regarding who received large sums of money from Bob:
First and contrary to crap spewed all over the net, I never received money from Bob. When we made the movie (The Profit), I was paid the same salary by TFC that I always got--even though functioning as producer was far more work than my job as art director/designer ever entailed. As producer I was in charge of getting the sets designed, continuity, wardrobe/costumes, show cars, and all the details that went into shooting a period piece. When the gaffers needed more cable, I ordered it, when the lighting guys needed more gels I procured them.When the wardrobe mistress needed a new steamer, I provided it...you get the idea. It was an exhausting job, but I did it---at the same rate of pay I got as a designer for TFC.

Jesse was paid as an employee of the LMT...as was Bunker, Teresa Summers, Jeff Jacobson and Ingrid, the receptionist. Bunker, of course got all kinds of camera and recording equipment and, per Bob, occasionally a "bail out" when he ran into difficulties.

Whereas Gerry, according to Bob, received $100K but I believe that was part of some deal Bob had worked out that Gerry would then donate the money back to the LMT. I'm no tax attorney, but I believe that arrangement was part of a scheme to get funds from Europe back to Bob and the LMT in order to avoid taxes. But you can verify that in the transcripts of Ken's Disqual Hearing.

Bob did the same thing with Andreas H (of Clambake), but through a surrogate surreptitiously called "the fatman." This was covered in the Disqual hearing transcripts.

Lerma, on the other hand, per Bob, was always asking for money from Bob. When he wanted to fix up his house, he got money from Bob. When Bob needed to have Lerma convince Wollersheim to drop his case, he gave Lerma another chunk of dough. I have no idea how much money he received from Bob, definitely more than $100K--again you'd have to refer to the transcripts from the Disqual hearing.

That always puzzled me because Lerma was "personna non grata" at the LMT. Ingrid,the receptionist was given orders by both Bob and Stacy to block incoming calls from Lerma---go figure. Don't ask me-- I'm only relaying what I was told and what I saw.

Anyway, I certainly wasn't privy to all Bob's financial dealings, but I did hear about the stuff that came out in court.

I don't know of any other internet posters who got money from Bob---but then again, I don't know who's posting anymore.

That's all I can remember, but again, most of this came out in Ken's disqual hearing, as well as depositions, so please verify it there within the stuff posted on the net from those legal proceedings.

Again, I'm relying on memories from years ago, but I'm fairly certain this info is accurate.
May 6, 2011 9:56 AM
Dennis said...

Wow Jess and Pat. Thanks for sharing behind the scenes. All the names and info of those who contacted LMT went back to the cult? Ouch!
May 7, 2011 8:06 PM
tfcvp said...

Dennis,
Regarding how and what the cult got when Bob gave them the LMT, the best source on that is Ingrid Wagner. She was the receptionist at the LMT and since she lived in Tampa, she was left behind to "guard" the LMT when everybody scattered.

Since there was a sizable archive in the building, Ingrid was told to await instuctions as to when and where to pack up and ship it.

There was quite a collection of docs in that archive...gathered from many sources. The most interesting was the archive donated by former Mayor of Clearwater, Gabe Cazares. There was also a massive stash of docs that Bob bought for a sizable chunk of change (I can't remember the name of the guy he bought it from). Aside from those huge archives there was all sorts of newspaper/magazine articles, books, tapes and SCN publications.

Per Ingrid, the LMT alarm system was still active and she was the designated person the alarm company would call if there was an intrusion.

One night, somewhere around midnight, the alarm company called her to say there was an intrusion. She called Stacy in Atlanta to ask her what she should do.

Stacy told her to ignore the call--that Bob had given the building to SCN...period.

At that moment in time, Ingrid got a wee bit more than pissed. She felt that Stacy had betrayed all the people who'd donated docs to the LMT---because now, the cult had them all and the plan to use them in court cases and to help exers get out was now trashed.

Ingrid never spoke to Stacy again.
May 8, 2011 12:43 AM
mirele said...

Jesse and Patricia, thank you so much for your words here. It's difficult for me to go back to that time because I felt very betrayed by what happened, but I do appreciate more pieces added to the puzzle.
May 8, 2011 5:37 PM

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Greenway claims:

"That always puzzled me because Lerma was "personna non grata" at the LMT. Ingrid,the receptionist was given orders by both Bob and Stacy to block incoming calls from Lerma---go figure. Don't ask me-- I'm only relaying what I was told and what I saw."

What silly claims, psych-op type lies, I was there many times, and I dont recall ever calling the LMT to even speak with Bob, as I had his cell number since his first check he ever wrote to help this case was to FACTNet, when i was a director, Treasurer, there. And spent considerable time in court over the Injuction issues...the same Injuntion under Judge Pennick - It was in fact Ms Greenway who was "Personna non-grata" having been ejected from the Board of the directors. It appears to this writer that she routinely accuses others of her own transgressions.

Bob had asked me to be on the advisory Board at the start, and apologized to me that he felt I should run the place and was his first choice but said he wanted to use the XENU stuff and did not want to get entangled with the RTC/Lerma injunction which states basically that I cant make copies of their copyriughted works per copyright law. Which was prescient as it turned out that it was Bob's written version of the OTIII / Xenu stuff that I was raided and sued for posting in 95 that became the SouthPark segment, see

http://www.lermanet.com/xenu-in-southpark-is-real.htm

"Lerma, on the other hand, per Bob, was always asking for money from Bob. When he wanted to fix up his house, he got money from Bob. When Bob needed to have Lerma convince Wollersheim to drop his case, he gave Lerma another chunk of dough."

Both are lies, at to intent and time and quantity.

The original monies were never 'to fix up my house' Ms. Greenway is making this stuff up to cover up something... There was an opportunity to sue scientology for the raid, and money was arranged for the lawsuit, then my lawfirm demanded twice the original sum a week or two before the statute of limitations ran out..(August 1997) I suggested to Bob that this stinks and than THAT dough would be better spent going after scientology so I started doing massive mailings

mailer.jpg

and spent all that fighting scientology, instead of buying flashy cars,

and when Bob asked me to contact Lawrence there was no money involved... though I sincerely wish there had been as I spent every dime going after Scientology.

picketruck.jpg

and regarding Peter and Patricia's "company" that received money from Bob, there was one check for $500,000 and there was another cash payment made, arranged at a geneva Bank with one large bankers file envelope containing 500 Franc the largest denomination available) french Banknotes for 2 million picked up in Geneva by Peter and Patricia. The source for this tidbit is currently unavailable to comment.

On their way to Cannes film festival, where "The Profit", the awful movie they made got panned, where Maria Pia Gardini told Bob (Her husband was in the italiian film business before he passed on) told Mr Minton that she could have produced such a monstrosity for under 100,000 US... Peter and Patricia drove their rented sports car though Geneva.. (In response to this Ms Greenway once called Ms Maria Pia Gardini a liar also)

So perhaps, Ms Greenway has no choice, and I must be just a "liar' if that money, perhaps like the money in the account it came from, was never reported to the IRS as income

regards Mr. Lerma

A question for patricia and clones: Ms greenway was very briefly a director at the LMT, after viciously attacking the character of then LMT President David Cecere, MS Greenway was then tossed off the board of the directors by unanimous vote (less her own). True or False?

Last edited:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just google "Patricia Greenway" . She was never even in scientology but she has a finger in every pie, and she is licking money off her fingers. Gypsy Queen doesn't even begin to describe her. The mere scandals she has been involved in would make a normal person blush and head for the hills...why is she still a player?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Who is paying her?

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Whom to believe?

Is there any further documentation that either side can provide? Outside the court filings, all we're getting is hearsay, and "No U!" just ain't gettin' us anywhere...

I wonder why Jesse is remaining so quiet about all this. Can it be he's not yet read the comments made to his blog entry?

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
A question for patricia and clones: Ms greenway was very briefly a director at the LMT, after viciously attacking the character of then LMT President David Cecere, MS Greenway was then tossed off the board of the directors by unanimous vote (less her own). True or False?

Like the rest of your wacky claims this is false. David Cecere left the LMT about a year before Patricia was "tossed off the board of directors".

How is it you are able to just mix up facts and create an entire false picture of what happened.

Get your facts straight for christ's sakes and stop making shit up.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post

Like the rest of your wacky claims this is false. David Cecere left the LMT about a year before Patricia was "tossed off the board of directors".

How is it you are able to just mix up facts and create an entire false picture of what happened.

Thanks for the clarification, I admit, I do mess up on dates occasionally, as I recall it was after Cecere left, but I wasn't sure whether it was also after Bob had made Stacy President or director, chief pooh-bah, and then patricia attacked Stacy...as she had attacked Gerry Armstrong and myself trying to poison the well, at the LMT, AND then Bob realized he had been conned out of the cash for the profit, the Movie... so I was off by some months, further, you have my gracious admiration for confirming that Ms Greenway was tossed off the board of the directors of the LMT after less than a year...

thank you

arnie lerma

PS: Re the federal case in Boston, I opened a PACER account and am waiting for the snail mail login info to arrive.. and Re the French Fancs in geneva - I only have the words in memory from a fone call by the man who placed that cash into that envelope, who called me up after reading the arguing on the net years ago, A.K.A. The "Fat Man"

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for the clarification, I admit, I do mess up on dates occasionally, as I recall it was after Cecere left, but I wasn't sure whether it was also after Bob had made Stacy President or director, chief pooh-bah, and then patricia attacked Stacy...as she had attacked Gerry Armstrong and myself trying to poison the well, at the LMT, AND then Bob realized he had been conned out of the cash for the profit, the Movie... so I was off by some months, further, you have my gracious admiration for confirming that Ms Greenway was tossed off the board of the directors of the LMT after less than a year...

thank you

arnie lerma

PS: Re the federal case in Boston, I opened a PACER account and am waiting for the snail mail login info to arrive.. and Re the French Fancs in geneva - I only have the words in memory from a fone call by the man who placed that cash into that envelope, who called me up after reading the arguing on the net years ago, A.K.A. The "Fat Man"

You got that out of her post?

I must be living in alternate universe. Let me ask this question as directly as possible. If you were incorrect about the date of the occurrences, ie some one leaving, how do these two events which now seem months apart become connected?

It would seem to me the circumstantial proof you are using becomes much less substancial if there isn't that relatively immediate quid pro quo.

In the end since the only non spinnable truth to be had is in the court documents and there is no way to "read in things that were excluded" the minton / stacey collapse seems to favor Jesse's account and by extension strengthen Dandar's version as well as Patricias. I'm not saying that's where the truth is but that's where the current documents lead some one not attached to this.

Perhaps you can point to something which corroborates the hearsay you adhere to? Multiple witness accounts will do.

I know it will never put at end to the acrimony but at least you guys can fight this battle with modern tools.

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post

Thanks for the clarification, I admit, I do mess up on dates occasionally, as I recall it was after Cecere left, but I wasn't sure whether it was also after Bob had made Stacy President or director, chief pooh-bah, and then patricia attacked Stacy...

Sounds to me like Patricia got the "right SP" here, meaning Stacey Brooks. Not bad for someone who never did the PTS/SP Course... LOL

as she had attacked Gerry Armstrong and myself trying to poison the well, at the LMT, AND then Bob realized he had been conned out of the cash for the profit, the Movie... so I was off by some months,

Did the late Mr Minton write a post (or a letter) stating this bolded bit above? If so, I'd be obliged for the URL.

further, you have my gracious admiration for confirming that Ms Greenway was tossed off the board of the directors of the LMT after less than a year...

Uh, she put "tossed off the board of directors" in quotes, which suggests that she is NOT confirming this "fact", but merely quoting you verbatim.

thank you

arnie lerma

PS: Re the federal case in Boston, I opened a PACER account and am waiting for the snail mail login info to arrive..

OK, thanks. I guess this means you will have 'net access to the court filings?

and Re the French Fancs in geneva - I only have the words in memory from a fone call by the man who placed that cash into that envelope, who called me up after reading the arguing on the net years ago, A.K.A. The "Fat Man"

Thus, unverifiable by dox or corroboration... OK.

Thanks for the clarifications which you did make.

"He handed them the keys to the LMT building (chock full of archival documents donated by countless exers)and paid them off."

Patricia later expanded on this comment.

I've never heard about this before. Can anyone confirm?

Come to think of it, the matter of what became of the property of the LMT had never occurred to me at all. :confused2: But this is just CAN all over again... :omg: :angry:

Mystic

Crusader
This is one of the most outstanding presentations of the times. It opened up a whole new arena in the brave fight to end the bunko philosophies of the L. Ron Hubbard thing.

picketruck.jpg

If I remember the story correctly, Arnie drove that truck from Arlington, Va. to Clearwater, Fla. for one of the first pickets of the so-called "Flag Land Base" (what a corny name for a front organization).

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
What ever happened to Croc , spencer & cameraman poodle ?

What are their real names?

Bob Minton Stacy Brooks , Patricia, Jesse 7th Oct 1999 clearwater protest two osa antagonists Australian Crocodile Dundee and sidekick Mick (spencer)
[/url]

The Australian's name was Bob Deller oder Bob Diller, the other guy's first name was actually Spencer but the last name never turned up IIRC.

Both appear in later video's up to somewhat 2005 or 2006 as Flag security personnel, but after that weren't seen again

AnonKat

Crusader
I am going to paste this in here because this is really a must read and I know many people won't click through a link. I haven't included the Declaration by Hana as it is extremely long - you should click the link to read that!

[video=youtube;BoXnKJjVrSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXnKJjVrSU[/video]

[video=youtube;W3wfQpD5gAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3wfQpD5gAQ[/video]

[video=youtube;Jfx_e0VcAKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfx_e0VcAKg[/video]

Last edited: