What's new

Jessica Anne Feshbach (Davis) now a realtor in Austin, Texas?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From whitepages.com

Jessica M Davis : 35-39[/B]
2602 Harleyhill Dr
Austin, TX 78745-5914

Says previous addresses were North Hollywood and San Jose. Sounds like her. Different address but still in Austin. I'd say they split up.

It's not her. Jessica Marie Custodio Davis resides at this address. It is owned by David S. Heyman (Geo. ID: 0418230402, Travis County Appraisal District).

The_Fixer

Class Clown
No F&*#ING KIDDING Tommy Davis has experience in CRISIS MANAGEMENT, and he can totally put an emphasis on CRISIS!

I would like to add to his list of KEY STRENGTH: Spokeshole for a Criminal Cult - able to lie under oath without flinching.

Probably be a good front man for the Fukiyama power plant? He'd soon send those pesky reporters a running....

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
She was on chemo in 04 or 03 when I was still in the Sea Org. She was losing her hair and everything. I dont know if she was ever fighting death or if it ever got that far, but she did have cancer and get chemo for it. Unless she was taking something else that made her hair fall out.

I was referring to her supposedly dying of cancer in 2012, when she and Tommy left. It was revealed to be a complete lie. It was mentioned she had previously had cancer. Im sure her bout with cancer a decade ago lent believability to the shore story told in 2012, and probably was one reason it was chosen.

I just wonder how far along Jess & Tommy went with the lie. Did they tell people she was sick? Nod politely when ppl gave their sympathies and get wells? Lie to their friends & family? Or let family and friends know the cult was peddling total BS?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I was referring to her supposedly dying of cancer in 2012, when she and Tommy left. It was revealed to be a complete lie.

No, it wasn't. An ex-Scio claimed it was a hoax perpetrated by Miscavige, but offered no evidence of this. Friends of this ex-Scio, who offered no evidence that it was a hoax; only that he believed it to be one, then ran with the story that is was a hoax.

I've had several sources that said Jessica was, in fact, treated for cancer that reappeared in late 2011.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
No, it wasn't. An ex-Scio claimed it was a hoax perpetrated by Miscavige, but offered no evidence of this. Friends of this ex-Scio, who offered no evidence that it was a hoax; only that he believed it to be one, then ran with the story that is was a hoax.

I've had several sources that said Jessica was, in fact, treated for cancer that reappeared in late 2011.

Yes, and it's clear in my previous post quote from Tommy's deposition that attorney Ray Jeffrey is quoted as saying that church attorney Monique Yingling told him Jessica took leave from the SO because she had cancer

BunnySkull

Yes, and it's clear in my previous post quote from Tommy's deposition that attorney Ray Jeffrey is quoted as saying that church attorney Monique Yingling told him Jessica took leave from the SO because she had cancer

And we know no scientologist would ever lie in a deposition.

I've heard she was sick, then that she was totally fine and it was a lie to cover up the fact such a high up SO couple, from a famous families no less, left. Either scenario could easily be true. But, it is strange that a girl who was supposedly on death's door in hospice to turn up looking like the picture of health, embarking on a new career selling real estate just a few months after these girm reports does seem very odd. Was she studying for her TX realtors licensing test while in the hospital?

Maybe there was a relapse of her cancer, but nothing life threating with proper medical treatment? But it was blown up as a near death experience either as a shore story, or maybe they saw it as their way to leave the SO w/o a declare. DM sure wouldn't want any more SO women dying at INT would he? Maybe much like a pregnancy for some SO couples is an out, the reoccurrence of cancer was Jess & Tommy's out.

The cults main spokesperson, and his wife, left the cult. Two of the very few SO execs with a public profile in recent times. No way the cult would just tell the public they left or blew. No matter what the cause the cult would obviously have no qualms about making up a huge lie to explain their departure. Anytime a SO member blew other SO members and public were lied to about it - unless they were close to the situation. Most of the time they would just say the blown SO was transferred to some other AO or was out on mission. Other times they were told they were out-ethics DBs. There's always internal and external BS and lies about SO members who leave.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I've heard she was sick, then that she was totally fine and it was a lie to cover up the fact such a high up SO couple, from a famous families no less, left. Either scenario could easily be true. But, it is strange that a girl who was supposedly on death's door in hospice to turn up looking like the picture of health, embarking on a new career selling real estate just a few months after these girm reports does seem very odd. Was she studying for her TX realtors licensing test while in the hospital?

Maybe there was a relapse of her cancer, but nothing life threating with proper medical treatment? But it was blown up as a near death experience either as a shore story, or maybe they saw it as their way to leave the SO w/o a declare. DM sure wouldn't want any more SO women dying at INT would he? Maybe much like a pregnancy for some SO couples is an out, the reoccurrence of cancer was Jess & Tommy's out.

Clearly, you are misinformed about leukemia & how it affects people. Jessica has been treated for relapses in the past. All kinds of leukemia is treatable nowadays to put it into remission, but it can pop up again at any time. Karen Black was told years ago she was cancer-free & she later died from it. Also, one is not required to be at "death's door" to be in a hospice or to receive hospice care.

As for Jessica's taking real estate courses, she could have done this online from home. The Institute of Real Estate in Austin, YX is known for it's online courses.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Didn't Jessica herself in some newspaper article deny that she ever had cancer and say that she didn't know how that rumor got started?

I tried to find the article but couldn't, but I did see it referred to by Tony O.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/12/to...ew-lives-for-scientologys-former-mouthpieces/

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I was referring to her supposedly dying of cancer in 2012, when she and Tommy left. It was revealed to be a complete lie. It was mentioned she had previously had cancer. Im sure her bout with cancer a decade ago lent believability to the shore story told in 2012, and probably was one reason it was chosen.

I just wonder how far along Jess & Tommy went with the lie. Did they tell people she was sick? Nod politely when ppl gave their sympathies and get wells? Lie to their friends & family? Or let family and friends know the cult was peddling total BS?

If they did lie (or exaggerate) to get out of that hell hole ... my hat is off to them.

I wish them well.

:happydance:

AnonyMary

The cults main spokesperson, and his wife, left the cult. Two of the very few SO execs with a public profile in recent times. No way the cult would just tell the public they left or blew. No matter what the cause the cult would obviously have no qualms about making up a huge lie to explain their departure. Anytime a SO member blew other SO members and public were lied to about it - unless they were close to the situation. Most of the time they would just say the blown SO was transferred to some other AO or was out on mission. Other times they were told they were out-ethics DBs. There's always internal and external BS and lies about SO members who leave.

The comment about Jessica mentioned in the deposition is made by Monique's attorney, about a conversation he had with Yingling previous to the deposition with Tommy. Ray Jeffrey is asking Tommy about why he left the Sea Org, stating that Monique Yingling ( church attorney ) told him that he left because his wife had cancer. He's trying to get an acknowledgement out of Tommy, whose personal attorney objects, followed by CSI's attorney objecting

Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) Well --
9 MR. WINGARD: -- a leave of absence from
10 the church.
11 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) -- I was told by Monique
12 Yingling that you left because your wife had cancer. Is
13 that what we're talking about?
14 MR. WINGARD: I'm going to assert an
15 objection. I'm going to instruct him not to answer on
16 the grounds of his -- invading his privacy.
17 MR. JEFFERSON: I join in the objection.
18 Also, the question is harassing.
19 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) Departure from service with
20 the Church of Scientology can be a complicated thing, (

Why would Yingling ( DM's ace in the hole attorney who filed all the IRS exemption case related documents for the church) lie to opposing counsel about something like that?

Even if she supposedly denied having it to some media outlet ( which no one has provided documentation of ) it would not matter. Her having cancer is a personal issue and she has every right to deny all she wants. The fact of the matter is, however, that she's had cancer, has been treated for it, and according to Monique's attorney, Tommy and she left the Sea Org because of it according to the church, as represented by Monique Yingling, Esq.) At that point in Tommy's deposition, he didn't have to answer for us to see that he and Jessica left the SO ( took a LOA) for that reason.

I don't wish cancer on anyone and anyone having it, to which ever degree, has some sympathy from me. If it helped them get out of the nuthouse for a while, so be it. At least she can get appropriate medical care. The perks of having a big name and bucks, of being a 'celebrity' of sorts, was to her advantage, just like it can be with other celebrities. So she didn't die of it while on post... like others have. It's a sad reality. But to make her cancer out to be a big lie is kind of weird. Show some dox next time.

Last edited:

JackStraw

Keep in mind, too, that her and Tom D still own that 1.5 million dollar house and are probably still paying the mortgage on it.

Granted, they are both from wealthy families but she does work in a somewhat normal job, so she probably isn't all that rich. It may be that the money that funded the house they had was primarily Tommy's. If they split up, she may not be able to afford a second pricey residence.

Of course this is all conjecture anyway...we don't know for sure that they split up or that this Jessica Davis is actually her.

It isn't inconceivable she got something from her (sadly) deceased father...

Jack

AnonyMary

It isn't inconceivable she got something from her (sadly) deceased father...

Jack

Yes. I posted her father Joe Feshback's probate and death cert info on my scribd. Essentially he had a will and left everything to The Joseph L Feshbach Trust which existed years before. This Trust held nearly all his assets, so the actual amount of the reportable estate for him individually was just over $200,000.00 BUT one can imaging there being millions in the trust. Even Life Insurance proceeds went into the trust.

Jessica is listed as one of the 'distributees' on docket records, as are sibling and mother ( executor and manager of trust).
http://www.scribd.com/doc/71743374/...bach-probate-proof-of-death-other-facts-index

Joe was the only one of the group who didn't squander his monies earned over the years ( with his brothers and without them). I'm sure Jessica has a nice nest egg, probably in the form of a trust.
Tommy comes from wealth, his father's family is old money. The two of them are very well off I believe

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes. I posted her father Joe Feshback's probate and death cert info on my scribd. Essentially he had a will and left everything to The Joseph L Feshbach Trust which existed years before. This Trust held nearly all his assets, so the actual amount of the reportable estate for him individually was just over $200,000.00 BUT one can imaging there being millions in the trust. Even Life Insurance proceeds went into the trust.

Jessica is listed as one of the 'distributees' on docket records, as are sibling and mother ( executor and manager of trust).
http://www.scribd.com/doc/71743374/...bach-probate-proof-of-death-other-facts-index

Joe was the only one of the group who didn't squander his monies earned over the years ( with his brothers and without them). I'm sure Jessica has a nice nest egg, probably in the form of a trust.
Tommy comes from wealth, his father's family is old money. The two of them are very well off I believe

Tommy comes from wealth, his father's family is old money. Miscavige HATED Tommy Davis because he came from a "Privledged Past" where Slappy came from scum!