What's new

Jim Carrey pwned the cult?

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
In her interview on Rude Awakenings posted on Xenu TV, Nancy Many mentions that Jim Carrey played some big practical joke on the cult, specifically the Celeb Center I think, but she declined to give details

This sounds good! Does anyone know anything about this?

Btw, 'pwned' is a computer game slang term, from a famous programming error in the game 'Quake' I think, where 'you owned him!' was misspelled.

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celebcrit.html#jimcarrey

"And some speak out, such as Jim Carrey and his good friend Nicholas Cage, with some crazy stunts. One time Carrey delighted in calling CC one day and getting them all in a tizzy at a big name calling them to ask about Scientology. Except Carrey wanted to sign up for the OT3 course. He had all these "things" on his body, he said, and he wanted to get rid of them. The execs freaked a bit, saying that he had to do other things first. No, no, Carrey said, I'll pay for all those. Get me on that body thetan course, that's the one for me! (I mean, can't you just imagine a Jim Carrey routine on body thetans?)" - Robert Vaughn Young.

Read this story last year. One of my favorites!

stubbard

Patron
So extremely funny!!! Carrey has always been my favorite and even more now. I can hear and see him say "these things on my body"..:)

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega reports that Carrey's girlfriend committed suicide while on the ironically titled

Survival Rundown.

And another one gone...

Lone Star

Crusader
Tony Ortega reports that Carrey's girlfriend committed suicide while on the ironically titled

Survival Rundown.

And another one gone...

Of course the culties will blame Jim for her suicide because he is an SP who has taken psych drugs for his past struggles with depression. Plus he ridiculed Scientology publicly.

The Dwarfenfuhrer may RPF some CCI staffers for not urging her to dump Jim Carrey as per policy.

I was dismayed to find out that she got into Scientology due to the urging of Beck's circle of musician friends. It's not clear as to whether Beck himself urged her. I hope not. I've been laboring under this viewpoint that he doesn't really give a shit about Scientology, but just sorta goes along out of deference to his parents. He was born into it, for those who don't know.

Lone Star

Crusader
Yep. It is being reported that she addressed her suicide note to Jim C. The Scilons will definitely blame him among themselves. Probably not publicly. I guess it will depend on how much the media decides to report her association with Scientology and start inferring that it is "their fault".

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/29/jim-carrey-girlfriend-cathriona-white-commits-suicide/

So for only Tony O. is reporting the fact that she was doing Scientology. I doubt TMZ ever will.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Tragic story. I didn't know until just now that she was a Scientologist. OSA execs must have stayed up all night on that one making up some absurd PR lie they can tell the media without laughing.

Scientology Paradox #840:

* a person under psychiatric care who dies or kills themselves is always blamed 100% on "Psychiatry the Industry of death".

* a person under Scientology's care (i.e. the "bridge") who dies (e.g. McPherson, multiple Narconnon deaths, et al) or kills themselves (i.e. Miscavige's mother-in-law, Cathriona White, et al) is never blamed even 1% on "Scientology the Road to Total Freedom".​

Scientology: Where lying and denying the existence of bad things is a big win called "erasure".

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
So for only Tony O. is reporting the fact that she was doing Scientology. I doubt TMZ ever will.

The comments section of the TMZ article has people mentioning that she was taking Scientology services at the time of her suicide.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep. It is being reported that she addressed her suicide note to Jim C. The Scilons will definitely blame him among themselves. Probably not publicly. I guess it will depend on how much the media decides to report her association with Scientology and start inferring that it is "their fault".

http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/29/jim-carrey-girlfriend-cathriona-white-commits-suicide/

Scientology is the only "religion" which, if you joke about it, can cause Scientologists to kill themselves. Fascinating concept, don't you think?

Scientology teaches that one has a limitless number of future lives, and is filled with countless expressions that devalue the priceless gift of life, and the unimportance and encumbrance of "bodies."

How many 20 hour days have staff been made to work based on this concept?

This is so inculcated into the minds of Scientologists that they are able to accept, without question that Hubbard "causitively" dropped his body because it no longer served its purpose.

Contrast the fiction with the reality that he was drugged and died screaming at his body thetans.

Lisa McPherson did not request to leave the Hospital she was first brought to.

Scientologists insisted that she leave, because they believed they were helping her.

Scientologists do not intend to bring about the death of people within their fold, but they do so nonetheless.

They do, however, intentionally intend to harm critics and ex-members who tell the truth.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jim Carrey's girlfriend suicides

This story has a lot of weird elements to it. Enquiring minds would ask a few questions....

Did she break up with him or he broke it off?
Did he pay her $5,000 monthly rent? (How would a makeup artist afford that?)
What role did the cult's manipulation play in their breakup?
What role did Beck play? Remember the dual suicides of two of his associates from a few years ago.
One report had her feeling paranoid recently and installing security cameras.

Whatever the truth is, you can be sure OSA operatives are busy destroying evidence and threatening people to keep it all under wraps.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology is the only "religion" which, if you joke about it, can cause Scientologists to kill themselves. Fascinating concept, don't you think?

Scientology teaches that one has a limitless number of future lives, and is filled with countless expressions that devalue the priceless gift of life, and the unimportance and encumbrance of "bodies."

How many 20 hour days have staff been made to work based on this concept?

This is so inculcated into the minds of Scientologists that they are able to accept, without question that Hubbard "causitively" dropped his body because it no longer served its purpose.

Contrast the fiction with the reality that he was drugged and died screaming at his body thetans.

Lisa McPherson did not request to leave the Hospital she was first brought to.

Scientologists insisted that she leave, because they believed they were helping her.

Scientologists do not intend to bring about the death of people within their fold, but they do so nonetheless.

They do, however, intentionally intend to harm critics and ex-members who tell the truth.

Well stated.

Scientologists are not dissimilar to those inner city charlatans who deliver unlicensed abortions or cosmetic silicone injections (face, breasts, butt, et al) and the patient's health and appearance is destroyed.

They were doing it to "help" their homies and at a great low price too!

The difference is that when Scientology destroys peoples sanity/health/life, they take a half-million dollars for it and additionally continue to sue and aggressively fair game their victim.

Apparently, Scientologists don't like "half-dones" when people aren't dead yet.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jim Carrey is, I'm sure, overcome with grief at this point.

He probably has more knowledge about things, and may, in the future, divulge it.

But this is what I suspect.

(Speculation)

The lure of having a Scientologist so very close to a major celebrity like Jim Carrey, would be absolutely irresistible to OSA.

A carefully drawn, meticulously orchestrated plan to 'get Jim Carrey in' using his girlfriend was done by OSA and approved by Miscavige.

It went very wrong. The SURVIVAL RUNDOWN!! SUICIDE!!

Could the irony possibly be more painful?

(All speculation on my part.)

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

He probably has more knowledge about things, and may, in the future, divulge it.

(Speculation)

The lure of having a Scientologist so very close to a major celebrity like Jim Carrey, would be absolutely irresistible to OSA.

A carefully drawn, meticulously orchestrated plan to 'get Jim Carrey in' using his girlfriend was done by OSA and approved by Miscavige.

May be speculation but I bet it's closer to any truth we would get from the regular media. They won't even report that she was doing courses.... I bet any that do try to report on that angle get an immediate threat letter from cult lawyers.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Tragic story. I didn't know until just now that she was a Scientologist. OSA execs must have stayed up all night on that one making up some absurd PR lie they can tell the media without laughing.

* a person under psychiatric care who dies or kills themselves is always blamed 100% on "Psychiatry the Industry of death".

* a person under Scientology's care (i.e. the "bridge") who dies (e.g. McPherson, multiple Narconnon deaths, et al) or kills themselves (i.e. Miscavige's mother-in-law, Cathriona White, et al) is never blamed even 1% on "Scientology the Road to Total Freedom".​

Scientology: Where lying and denying the existence of bad things is a big win called "erasure".

Beautiful. Artful. Sounds sort of harsh, but, is the reality of scientology said in open language.

That is mastery of wordsmithing !

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Or

* a person under Scientology's care (i.e. the "bridge") who dies (e.g. McPherson, multiple Narconnon deaths, et al) or kills themselves (i.e. Miscavige's mother-in-law, Cathriona White, et al) is always blamed 100% on "Psychiatry the Industry of death"

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Of course the culties will blame Jim for her suicide because he is an SP who has taken psych drugs for his past struggles with depression. Plus he ridiculed Scientology publicly.

The Dwarfenfuhrer may RPF some CCI staffers for not urging her to dump Jim Carrey as per policy.

I was dismayed to find out that she got into Scientology due to the urging of Beck's circle of musician friends. It's not clear as to whether Beck himself urged her. I hope not. I've been laboring under this viewpoint that he doesn't really give a shit about Scientology, but just sorta goes along out of deference to his parents. He was born into it, for those who don't know.
Your mention of Beck triggered the suddenly vivid memory of Jeremy Blake and Teresa Duncan......two other creative souls that also were made paranoid and died after their fatal encounter with both $ciloonery and born-in faithful Beck....or do I have this right?
Will Jim Carey speak?.... Shewolf thinks he should.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

(Speculation)

Slight alternate:
(Speculation)

Jim Carrey breaks up with her. OSA blames HER for wreaking the plan, and assigns her a condition of Treason for screwing up. They cave her in so thoroughly that she suicides.