What's new

Jim Little - Ex-Cult Member St. Louis

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

One of the sentences is that a I flatly refused to study standard LRH Tech LOL.

<snip>

OMG!!! An LRH trained Class XII C/S who didn't study standard tech! How did you manage that, Karen? :duh:

:lol:

They get more outrageous every day.

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Well Alanzo you might find it interesting that Barry's first wife and the mother of the girl that is dating my disconnected stepson faded away quietly from Scientology years ago and has nothing more to do with it.

Faded away quietly usually means you don't believe in its practices and no longer support it, yet that hasn't stopped my stepson's girlfriend, and the daughter of the mother that wants nothing to do with Scientology, in putting the screws to him to disconnect. :duh:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Gidday Jim. Welcome to ESMB. Would love to hear what it was that finally tipped you out into the free world - hopefully you will address that in your vids which I'm looking forward to seeing, otherwise please let us know but only when or if you want to.

An official SP Declare . . . wow . . . R E S P E C T, dude.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well Alanzo you might find it interesting that Barry's first wife and the mother of the girl that is dating my disconnected stepson faded away quietly from Scientology years ago and has nothing more to do with it.

Faded away quietly usually means you don't believe in its practices and no longer support it, yet that hasn't stopped my stepson's girlfriend, and the daughter of the mother that wants nothing to do with Scientology, in putting the screws to him to disconnect. :duh:

Scientology is not good for families.

Scientology is not good for families.

You need to look no further than L. Ron Hubbard himself to see how damaging Scientology is to families.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2001-02-...sue-hubbard-scientology-katherine-may-hubbard

If that link too much for the fragile Hubbard supporters who are lurking here,

here is one from your favorite delusional blog which blames Hubbard's dysfunctional family life on Miscavige

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...f-family-starting-with-l-ron-hubbards-family/

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's this?

What's this 'goldenrod'ding ? :confused2: :stickpoke: Sounds kinky :hmm: :smack: Can I get golden rodded? :gimmesome:

(Oh gees, am I going to get goldenrodded for that?)
:nailbiting::violent::stir::hide::scared::window:

:D

Goldenrod = Badge of Honor . . . Red Badge of Courage . . .
:bravo: to you Jim :bravo:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Greetings Jim Little !
I get to welcome a Newbie when I am *ONLY* 2 days older than you on this board ! :):happydance:

I resonate with you on the the tissue of lies on the SP declare.

Dm's cult was apparently too chicken to mail me a copy of mine, but carefully mailed it to certain strategic locations to be well hidden in the MAA's drawer for specific viewing.
Well within days more than one old comm line of mine FAXED me my copy.

Oh the codswallop and baloney:whistling::whistling:

One of the sentences is that a I flatly refused to study standard LRH Tech LOL.

I refused to study the "Basics"

!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to compare notes on the LIES and Hogwash they put on these declares.....

This is a "Church" that LIES in a mere effort to attack those that do not toe the party line.

Ever heard of a "Church" that carries on like this ?
And with a 501C3 tax exemption to boot !

Oh so many years ago I remember being pulled in to read a 'declare' on someone I knew well. And the 'charges' just were not true. The dang declares were obviously political.

If the 'church' was pissed at Joe Blow I was supposed to disconnect from Joe Blow. But, if I was pissed at Bill Smith the 'church' wanted no part of it and couldn't care less. hey now, I don't mind rules, even crazy rules as long as they are the same for everybody.

And my experience in the group was staff bent the rules to suit what was best for their stat at that moment.

And I love the getting faxes from true friends in a position to help.

And I really deeply sincerely thank my friends who took the time -and the risk - to bring, fax, mail things or call me with a heads up as to what was coming my way.

There were fun times and there were nightmares. The nightmares grew until they were all consuming and the fun times got lost in it. Yet, I still know people who are dedicated SO ( org level ) that are good people I will always admire and respect them. They mean well. They are dedicated to helping people. WHo knows how long they stay in the Truman Show? I did for over 35 years

One day maybe I'll tell the whole ugly story. But, for right now, so many people have interesting stories that are so revealing that they help bring down the walls of the Truman Show.

You guys are doing so much good !

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Welcome to you, Jim. I'm glad you're out along with most of your family. I read your open letter and really appreciate what you've said there.

I went through all the same research, arriving at the same conclusions. However, I'm not willing to have anything to do with the "tech" anymore.

Was Matt Hanses the HES who didn't know Pat Broeker? Robin Hanses was trained as a CLVI auditor, as far as I know, and I thought she'd be auditing. I know she was the Div II reg for y-e-ears. She's still regging???!?? Only IAS donos now??? Maybe in addition to her auditor post?

There are so many good, hard-working, dedicated people on staff. I hope some day that they are all also able to wake up.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to hearing more from you. :thumbsup:

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Hi Immortal,

Yes, Robin Hanses went off to Flag for years and years to become a Class VI auditor, but in the end it didn't work out and she came back, did some amends projects and got posted back as the reg. Matt Hanses was the reg while Robin was out for training then he moved on up to HCO.

I feel bad for Robin she works her but off trying to get people to actually take courses, but when you are squeezing blood out of a turnip because the person has already been thru the ringer of IAS donations, Ideal Org donations, and buy your Basic Book packages blah blah blah there just isn't much left besides selling the kids for science experiments.

She has been written up by her own son because she was not pulling in the money like she should be doing. The STL Org got behind 3 months on their loan payments this year, but they made sure that the ISA and the Ideal Org Fund got their money. Makes me sick thinking about it.

The STL Staff work their asses off because they still believe there is a bridge to somewhere and they truly all want to help. They get paid peanuts and even the executives have to moonlight. Its been like this for decades and they can't just step out of that box and realize that its bullshit about Scientology really expanding.

Ok, thats my rant for today.

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Likewise warm welcome, best wishes & congrats to Jim and his family for finding your way out of the insanity. You did a fantastic job so far on the LittleDoubt blog!!! I found it very inspiring, and showed you some <3 here: Open Letters for Open Minded Scientologists to Ponder

and best of all... /SALUTE for the published mention of not being afraid to listen to anon :clap:

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hi Immortal,

Yes, Robin Hanses went off to Flag for years and years to become a Class VI auditor, but in the end it didn't work out and she came back, did some amends projects and got posted back as the reg. Matt Hanses was the reg while Robin was out for training then he moved on up to HCO.

I feel bad for Robin she works her but off trying to get people to actually take courses, but when you are squeezing blood out of a turnip because the person has already been thru the ringer of IAS donations, Ideal Org donations, and buy your Basic Book packages blah blah blah there just isn't much left besides selling the kids for science experiments.

She has been written up by her own son because she was not pulling in the money like she should be doing. The STL Org got behind 3 months on their loan payments this year, but they made sure that the ISA and the Ideal Org Fund got their money. Makes me sick thinking about it.

The STL Staff work their asses off because they still believe there is a bridge to somewhere and they truly all want to help. They get paid peanuts and even the executives have to moonlight. Its been like this for decades and they can't just step out of that box and realize that its bullshit about Scientology really expanding.

I have to agree with you.

It was true back in the 80's when I knew Robin and Barry and Cat Savage and Phyllis Houlihan and Jean Lincoln, and Steve (one of the first OT VIIIs) and all the others.

I am sure it is just as true today.

It's just as TigerLilly said in another thread: the human mind is capable of having TOTAL CERTAINTY on things that are completely false and non-existent. These things can even give you a strong sense of purpose to your life and provide you with continual inspiration and deep meaning.

Nonetheless, they are still totally false.

Usually clues as to their falsity are all around you, but you just don't want to look because you have built your whole life and inner motivation for living on them.

I believe that this is one of the reasons why some of those people are still on staff in STL - in addition to the social coercion they face as Church staff (conditions, threats of declare, false data stripping, etc) to make sure they never peek behind the curtain and realize that they have been enslaved, and their beliefs used against them.

Last edited:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hello,

My name is Jim Little, and I was a member of the Cult of Scientology for 22 years. It started back in 1989 while I was living in San Jose, CA and I bought the book Dianetics. Mostly a public member with a few attempts to be on staff over the last 22 years, but never more than a few months each time.

I am actually from Missouri so ..... (omitted for brevity)

Jim Little
Ex-Cult Member
St. Louis, Missouri

Hey Jim,
Just occurred to me you're from the Show Me state. So how exactly did all this happen?

Looking forward to your film noir!

IMMORTAL

Patron Meritorious
Hi Immortal,

Jim, thanks for that update about Robin. What a friggin bummer. All those years, all that time and money to get that training and then it didn't work out.

Rant is completely understood.

Terril park

Sponsor
Well done Jim on getting this onto Marty's blog. This will reach a lot of
people including I believe many still in CO$. Maybe you can also post your videos there.

AnonKat

Crusader
It's just as TigerLilly said in another thread: the human mind is capable of having TOTAL CERTAINTY on things that are completely false and non-existent. These things can even give you a strong sense of purpose to your life and provide you with continual inspiration and deep meaning.

It is because the subconscious can not make a difference between fact or fiction.

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
Moving Up The Bridge

When I was in the Cult I use to be stressed because in 22 years I had not moved very far at all on the actual "BRIDGE" of Scientology. On the training side I completed the Student Hat and on the processing side I had completed my TR's & Objectives.

Completed the Hubbard Dianetics Seminar, Purif, Dianetics Ext Course, Dianetics Book & Lecture Course, Dianetics Auditor Course. Listen to the Congresses, and all the Basic Book Lectures up to the PDC.

Volunteered with the local CCHR in St. Louis as the Legistrative Monitor on psych bills, handed out Say No To Drugs outside of baseball games, manned the Youth For Human Rights booth, manned Dianetics booths, manned Psychitry Industry of Death exhibit in the mall.

Donated a few thousand dollars over the the years to CCHR, IAS, Ideal Org. I wonder what the hell they are going to do with that dumbass engraved brick with my our names on it for giving $500.00. That was 3 years ago and its still sitting on the window ledge in the St. Lous Org with about 15 others collection dust. The last "plan" was to billed a patio out in the middle of the parking lot and use those brick in the construction. Can they still use an SP Brick or do they have to throw it away now?

Meshell & I have known each other for about 22 years but we have only been married to each other for the last 5.5 years. I lived away from St. Louis about 15 of those 22 years, only 2 hours away, but to me that was far enough I wasn't going to drive that every weekend and spend money for a motel room.

Anyway, I am grateful beyond belief that I didn't give that Cult anymore than they got from me. I owe them nothing and they owe me for 22 years of false hopes and counterfeit dreams. Sorry I stoled the last part from Jeff Hawkins.

If I woud have given them 100's or even 10's of thousand of dollars, and know what I know, I would be OUT of control on their asses. Lucky for them I am going to be calm, cold, and collected and deliver and effect blow to the group that I had been pretending to be a part of for 22 years. :yes: