What's new

Jim Little - Ex-Cult Member St. Louis

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
One year ago today I made this post about me leaving the Cult of Scientology. Here is how I feel about Scientology now that I have done another year of research into the subject.

About two months ago I threw all my basic books and lectures in the trash to be hauled off to the landfill. The biggest win or wins that people have experienced in Scientolgy always seem to be in the beginning, and they spend the rest of their time and money trying to experience that same high. It never happens. The bridge to total freedom is a total fraud. Even the great Marty Rathbun admitted that no level exist beyond OT8 on the RTC Bridge, yet that is the same Bridge he was trained on and promotes outside of the Cult. He is out there sticking bubble gum in the cracks of the Dam of Scientology.

Its going to blow Marty, your technology is flawed. It will not save your soul or anyone elses, but it sure can pay the bills can't it? Your sanity can not afford to accept that Ron's own technology did not save him, his wife, his kids, or his cult.

The lying coward went into hiding the last 6 years of his life. Where was his PTS/SP Tech, & Pro TR's. What the fuck! Where was his OT abilities to spot that his organization was being taking over from a kid named David Miscavige?

Who wrote the disconnections policy? Who started the overboarding? Who wrote Operation Snow White?

What the fuck people, why are you Independent Scientologist still involved in anyway with Scientology is beyond me. Eveything is Scientology was borrowed from somewhere else. Scientology did not create any truths. It just found a way to package it and sell it to make billions. The goal was never to help man or clear this planet. That's bullshit!

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
This will be my last note for awhile or maybe this will be my last note. I am done promoting Scientology in anyway, good or bad. I am just done. It does not deserve anymore of my attention. None!

In the grand scheme of things I have about 40 years left on this planet and I have no intentions of repeat my experiences with it. So whether the people of this planet destroy it through greed in the next few hundred years, or the planet gets hit by an astroid in the next few thousand years, or the Sun explodes in the next few billion I am not going to be here to experience it.

I am just gong to put my attention on things that are fun and make me happy, and Scientology is not it.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jim,

I have just watched your videos for the 1st time and read your last two posts.

Congratulations! Welcome to the real world. It is always good to see people come to these realizations. I am sure you will do a lot of good in the world, you don't need Scientology to do that.

I hope you have a lot of fun with your family and your future life.

I shall make a point of bookmarking your blog, to read in the future.

Best Wishes to you,
Sharone

Sindy

Crusader
This will be my last note for awhile or maybe this will be my last note. I am done promoting Scientology in anyway, good or bad. I am just done. It does not deserve anymore of my attention. None!

In the grand scheme of things I have about 40 years left on this planet and I have no intentions of repeat my experiences with it. So whether the people of this planet destroy it through greed in the next few hundred years, or the planet gets hit by an astroid in the next few thousand years, or the Sun explodes in the next few billion I am not going to be here to experience it.

I am just gong to put my attention on things that are fun and make me happy, and Scientology is not it.

Here, here my friend :cheers: Love you!:hug: :smoochy:

Sindy

Crusader
One year ago today I made this post about me leaving the Cult of Scientology. Here is how I feel about Scientology now that I have done another year of research into the subject.

About two months ago I threw all my basic books and lectures in the trash to be hauled off to the landfill. The biggest win or wins that people have experienced in Scientolgy always seem to be in the beginning, and they spend the rest of their time and money trying to experience that same high. It never happens. The bridge to total freedom is a total fraud. Even the great Marty Rathbun admitted that no level exist beyond OT8 on the RTC Bridge, yet that is the same Bridge he was trained on and promotes outside of the Cult. He is out there sticking bubble gum in the cracks of the Dam of Scientology.

Its going to blow Marty, your technology is flawed. It will not save your soul or anyone elses, but it sure can pay the bills can't it? Your sanity can not afford to accept that Ron's own technology did not save him, his wife, his kids, or his cult.

The lying coward went into hiding the last 6 years of his life. Where was his PTS/SP Tech, & Pro TR's. What the fuck! Where was his OT abilities to spot that his organization was being taking over from a kid named David Miscavige?

Who wrote the disconnections policy? Who started the overboarding? Who wrote Operation Snow White?

What the fuck people, why are you Independent Scientologist still involved in anyway with Scientology is beyond me. Eveything is Scientology was borrowed from somewhere else. Scientology did not create any truths. It just found a way to package it and sell it to make billions. The goal was never to help man or clear this planet. That's bullshit!

Okay, buy this man a drink damn it! Yes! I agree with you 100% Jim. I love you guys so much. Thanks for being our friends. This has been quite a year, eh? You made this thread one day before I came on to ESMB. :)

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, we have a pretty good Flip camcorder we are using. Going to make them in to 10 to 15 mins videos. The first one to address the Declare that was written. Its as slanderous as can be and would be a waste of time and money to fight.

Going to make a video and address it line by line then make a video of my experience with the cult over the last 22 years. Just the highlights. Nothing like being in the Sea Org but just the stupidity and justifications I did over the years to think I was apart of something good then realizing its all a bunch of horse#*%&.

Congratulations on getting your official declare! It is a badge of honor.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The St. Louis Org executives are mostly made up of second generation kids in their mid 20's. Guess if you can't actually expand your Org with real products and services you can always breed it bigger.

Thanks! Now I finally understand the Scientology/hillbilly connection!!!!!!!!!! Of course, just like hillbillies, the gene pool is somewhat limited, which, of course, results in some real interesting characters. Perhaps that is how DM came to be.

Pete

I love this post, there is nothing to add, it says it all.

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron

:clap: Hey, I think you got the EP and your TA is floating!

Errr ... you're not related to A Face In The Crowd, are you? Sometimes it sounds like y'all went to the same writing school! :coolwink: