What's new

Joan Velke

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Your Sindy? This response was sent to Johnanchovie not you.

And John Anchovie asked over 2 and half years ago so be glad someone answered a two plus year old thread reply and took the time out to politely welcome you to the board.

I'm betting Sarducci is either Joan, or closely associated/related to Joan. It's my best guess as to why the post was so defensive and almost proud about someone being in good standing in the cult, and taking such a nasty tone too boot. How else is a "in good standing Scientologist" lol, probably even a card carrying IAS patron!!, supposed to treat us nasty, entheta spreading, SPs??

I also think Scientologists, staff and SO in particular, fail at basic manners and decency because those skills atrophy terribly from lack of use while in the cult.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I think more likely they are both Anons and one had a long-term account (JohnAnchovie) here and the other did not and the second one got confused as to where he was.

John's a good friend of mine, not even close to being "anonymous" though i am sure he would be happy to be included in their ranks.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
I feel I must apologize for the little controversy my request seems to have engendered in the two years since its posting.

I would love to hear more from Sarducci, a fine NY/Italian family name I must say. In the interests of full and frank transparency I will answer his/her rather brusque and defensive query.

Tom was and remains a very dear friend of mine. We go way back to Central Marketing days in 1988/89. I caught up with him again while I was in Vancouver in 1994 and then lost contact again until I found him via the internets a couple of years ago. He has been through a bit of a rough decade and I hoped that I might help him pull together some elements of his cult past that have caused him a level of despair that can only be described as crippling.

Tom is not the bright, insouciant, iconoclast that I knew back in the day. He is shadow of his former self. The cult destroyed him.

I am grieved that Joan went back to the cult. It is an act of both cowardice and betrayal of herself and of Tom. She won't admit that of course. It is also a betrayal of the child they should have had together. But you know the story, CMO Int, misanthrope Miscavige and disdain for the value of human life formed an evil coalition against the unborn. This still eats at Tom, I would love to know how Joan feels about it and those that helped force her decision, now.

Thank you all for keeping this thread going, I have been off the boards for a long time and had forgotten that I had left the question sitting there.

I still love and admire you all.

Johnanchovie

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I feel I must apologize for the little controversy my request seems to have engendered in the two years since its posting.

I would love to hear more from Sarducci, a fine NY/Italian family name I must say. In the interests of full and frank transparency I will answer his/her rather brusque and defensive query.

Tom was and remains a very dear friend of mine. We go way back to Central Marketing days in 1988/89. I caught up with him again while I was in Vancouver in 1994 and then lost contact again until I found him via the internets a couple of years ago. He has been through a bit of a rough decade and I hoped that I might help him pull together some elements of his cult past that have caused him a level of despair that can only be described as crippling.

Tom is not the bright, insouciant, iconoclast that I knew back in the day. He is shadow of his former self. The cult destroyed him.

I am grieved that Joan went back to the cult. It is an act of both cowardice and betrayal of herself and of Tom. She won't admit that of course. It is also a betrayal of the child they should have had together. But you know the story, CMO Int, misanthrope Miscavige and disdain for the value of human life formed an evil coalition against the unborn. This still eats at Tom, I would love to know how Joan feels about it and those that helped force her decision, now.

Thank you all for keeping this thread going, I have been off the boards for a long time and had forgotten that I had left the question sitting there.

Johnanchovie

For you and Tom

love-and-hugs.gif

prosecco

Patron Meritorious

Johnanchovie

Yeah John, you need to spend more time online...

Will email you later. I owe you.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Hi Johnanchovie,

Love and admire you too. Missed you. :yes:

Life here? Really good thanks. :)

:hug:

I have been keeping tabs on you, Sally.. the internets is always watching...

I am thrilled for you and the cats and the NZ people you touch with your new life and freedom. Stay good and stay powerful :)