Joanne Wheaton: How Scientology Treats Widows and Orphans

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
it's <email address removed>
sorry, they change my damn email address each time my work location changes!

Hey paulkatz, I think it'd be wise to remove your email address from your post. The spambots are fast and furious, ya know? :coolwink:

If you don't know how to do it, just report your own post and ask a mod for help.

Btw: ESMB has it's own system to exchange such information - it's called Private Messaging, or PM for short. If you received a PM, a notification will show up right besides your login name on the upper right corner of the ESMB screen when you're logged in.

:cheers:,

MrN

EDIT:
OK since your addy has already been quoted, I did the reporting, just in case you two might need a little assistance.

Last edited:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
The Cult of Scientology sought to take all of Joanne's insurance money after her husband's tragic death. By doing this, the Cult robbed her children of their trust funds. Had the probate court not intervened, the money would have never been returned by the Cult.

Fast forward from 1984 to 2011 and we see that Joanne Wheaton is still a Scientologist.

In fact, she is a Squirrel Buster who was photographed last week in Texas with fellow Squirrel Buster Ed Bryan:

420110705193749001_t607.jpg

Despite Scientology taking $75,000 from her husband's life insurance policy after he was killed -- and seeking the $300,000 that was intended for her and her children's future -- Joanne remains in the Cult. What must go on inside of her head?

/////
EvEN IF THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT LADY

Her sons must now be 34 and 28 or so.

Are they also scientologists? Did the cult get its dirty hands on their money after all?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP