ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by Kha Khan, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

The story of John Brousseau (JB) blowing from the Int Base.

TL; DR points:
    1. JB is pretty familiar with all the lines and tricks they use to locate people because he used to do it himself.

2. JB was the Internal Security Officer in the RTC.

3. JB expressed his thoughts and wound up in Happy Valley on the RPF for three years.

4. "Sue Price and Kam Mitchell and Mike Napier made a disgusting OP [Overt Product] mess of the mega 30 million dollar full renovation of the ship in preparation for the MV 2008."

5. The renovation of the Freewinds "was a total bandaid sets and props job and the place was such a seething overspend and OP that a large part of it had to be fully ripped apart and redone."

6. The best way to get someone out of the COS is to get them an iPhone for Christmas.

From Marty: JB – Going Mobile:
    WWP Thread: John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base.

/

2. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

WOW. Intense! I wanna hear more details as to EXACTLY how he left, tho! :yes:

Can't wait to hear more from you, John!! (You do post here, right? If not, DO SO ASAP!!).

And PLEASE someone refresh me what TL DR means again? :unsure:

3. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Sounds like a fairly grounded guy, except for the fascination with hubbard's clam tech. :yes:

Alas, perfection is an unobtainable absolute. :yes:

It would be most cool to see him post here. :yes:

4. Too Long; Didn't Read

5. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Ah, ok, THANKS.

6. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Why close that door? :whistling:

MArk A. Baker

7. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

I wish JB all the luck in the world, as I do everyone else that is now out.

8. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

JB's blow and story

well, he definately still sounds and thinks like a $cientologist anyhow.
    Does sound more like some DM plant to me.
    And funny that when he got his Ipod the first thing he found was Maarty's blog, how can that be true? Dont beleive it!

And those round pegs in square holes and Vica Versa sounds like he is confsing the butt-plug/dildo he was using, and it may have been that special LRH Buttplug with Hypnoeyes (ouch)
    And the barbed wire Buttplut must be an evil DM invention, and then the splinters bit made me really cringe....:omg:

Dude, lets hear more of the gory details and juicy stuff, I'm sure there is lots of it

9. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Marty makin' corrections to JB's post?

To hide what?

This quote was taken off of Marty's blog just now:

But this comes from the Opening Post of this thread:

Why is Marty hiding the identities of these individuals who are now known to have worked on the Freewinds project?

Blue asbestos witnesses?

10. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

nteresting. Glad he's out. This is old but important data. Unfortunately, they found him. Fortunatekly, he's in excellent shape and they could not get his goat. Marty posted that video of him being stalked by PI's.

How did he get an iPhone, lol

11. The Great Zorg

The Great Zorg Gold Meritorious Patron

Good question on the iPhone. As is standard in $cientology, it should have been sold for more services or a donation. An iPhone would be taboo in clamland: freedom of speech or the right to ask questions or even listen to real free speech from others. :unsure:

Besides that, where did he get the pittance of money to buy i time? :confused2:

12. Kha Khan

Alanzo -- great catch and thank you.

I cross-posted your observation, with thanks, to the thread on WWP: Marty changed JB's e-mail.

/

13. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

Just in case they decide to blow and join Marty's new cult?

14. Out-Ethics

Out-Ethics Patron Meritorious

It was a Xmas gift but doesn't state he bought or it was given to him.

And then I got a brand new iPhone for Xmas!

But this is a good question. Did he bring it in to the base? Maybe he was trusted enough to not do a 9/11 security scan and hid it on his body. I can't imagine that if it was sent to him that security wouldn't have opened it. I do think that some SO members could save up money over the yrs as room and board is given to them so he might have some bucks saved up. He did indicate that he had a bank account and it was worth emptying it out. Maybe he is a double-knot spy and reporting to DM about Marty.

15. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

My question about him getting the IPhone, more importantly, How/WHY did he get net access on it? (especially if it was paid for by SO?). I mean, you'd think they wouldn't allow ANYONE to have ANY Net access what with everythin' goin' on and the higher increase of blows and such...:unsure: (Glad he DID have it, tho! :thumbsup:)

16. BC1

BC1 Patron with Honors

Int base is probably more secure, but I know of SO members at Flag that have personal laptops given to them by their family as gifts. Not sure though if there is internet access on them since they live in SO housing. It's possible that technology gifts are getting through more these days.

17. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  18. Kha Khan

19. Kha Khan

20. Kha Khan