ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

John Brousseau (JB) blows from the Int Base

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by Kha Khan, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Kha Khan

Kha Khan Patron Meritorious

It does not appear that Jamie and Tiziano were intimidated:
    Also, Jamie Sorrentini Lugli misses her father and wants him back:
    And, damn, you have to hand it to the man, Tiziano provided his own post PIs escape soundtrack:
    /

Finally, Jamie has a solid acting career.

/

2. Kha Khan

3. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

4. Kha Khan

5. Kha Khan

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  6. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

That's a mighty many PI's deployed.. The 'target' must know something really juicy..

Shit, The Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology is one sick cult!

:yes:

7. Cadetification

Cadetification Patron with Honors

I hate to sound the skeptic, but how the hell did he get an iPhone? Thats a big no-no in SO land. :duh:

8. Kha Khan

Is the Church of Scientology now tailing and harassing a minor?

Is the Church of Scientology now tailing and harassing a minor?

From a comment by Tiziano on Marty's blog:

9. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Tiziano & Jamie's home on Sunset Plaza Drive in West Hollywood is a bit of a distance from Fairfax Avenue (3-4 miles). The street the P.I.s staked out that overlooks their home (pointed out in the video) is Haslam Terrace.

10. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

11. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

As others have noted, it would be bad to let Int know about ways they need to improve their security. What I WOULD be interested in knowing would be any info he has on how they track people who have blown, as it would be useful in helping people blow successfully.

From what I gather, they check people from your life history to see if you've contacted any. They also have people working for travel agencies who might be able to check if your name appears on plane reservations or passenger lists. They might also be able to trace your credit card usage.

This would indicate that anybody blowing, who is important enough that they would make an effort to find him, should adopt a policy of avoiding planes, paying cash, and not checking into motels under his correct name (at least until he's gotten at least a couple of hundred miles from any org).

12. looker

looker Patron Meritorious

13. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

Except for DM's trusted people. DM apparently considered him a trusted go-to guy, if you read the story.

It was an XMas present according to J.B. - he did not specify from whom.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

14. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, my first -

My first thought was, could be a dm plant.
    Second thought - Thank God for the internet - his story is all over it now, :lol:. So if he is a plant, it will eventually come out - and be all over the internet. :whistling: And it is Marty's problem - either way. :duh:

But I hope the guy is not a plant. I hope this is for real.