ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

John McGhee and Samantha Domingo at Tom Cruise's Dublin premiere.

Discussion in 'Pickets & Protests General' started by Emma, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

2. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

I've found the same thing at one demonstration I was protesting at during the Olympic Torch Relay for the Beijing Games. We're not as free as we think we are. What a brave lady. Way to go!

3. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

Thanks so much for posting that, Emma. It looks as though the police are denying them the right to free expression, among other things. Can you please give me - or someone take the time to brief me - a bit of background up to this particular incident.. sorry, I haven't been able to keep up with everything for awhile. If you have the time, much appreciated. Love to you always. :handinhand:

I'm so admiring of those who are putting themselves on the front lines of Tom Cruise's involvement as #1 Scientology posterboy,though gagged now, because he's so much more, and as Jenna Miscavige Hill said, "wilfully ignorant," now and because of that position is deserving of every single protest at his places of business. He ought to be way more publically aware / outspoken by now. His silence is untenable.

It's been long enough.

4. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

If only we had a hundred Samantha Domingos and John McGees ... imagine....

[​IMG]

Unmasked or masked, every protester counts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is why we protest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Protesting can make a difference :

Thank you, Sam and John and all the others who participated.

5. Emma

Emma Con te partirĂ² Administrator

Hey Kerry :bighug:,

I don't know a whole lot about it except that Sam & John went the movie premier in Dublin with their designer t-shirts & caused some havoc. :biggrin:

John posts here occasionally. I hope he drops in and sees the thread.

6. Kerry

Kerry Patron with Honors

Thanks Emma, and oh SO great to see all the protest photos !!!!!!! :clap:

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

8. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

9. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

sexy girl

[video=youtube;VZzKDCnIqyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzKDCnIqyY[/video]

10. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Damn she probbaly has a great lover allreaddy

[video=youtube;YqHN4m7iooI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHN4m7iooI[/video]