John McGhee and Samantha Domingo at Tom Cruise's Dublin premiere.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I've found the same thing at one demonstration I was protesting at during the Olympic Torch Relay for the Beijing Games. We're not as free as we think we are. What a brave lady. Way to go!

Kerry

Patron with Honors
Thanks so much for posting that, Emma. It looks as though the police are denying them the right to free expression, among other things. Can you please give me - or someone take the time to brief me - a bit of background up to this particular incident.. sorry, I haven't been able to keep up with everything for awhile. If you have the time, much appreciated. Love to you always. :handinhand:

I'm so admiring of those who are putting themselves on the front lines of Tom Cruise's involvement as #1 Scientology posterboy,though gagged now, because he's so much more, and as Jenna Miscavige Hill said, "wilfully ignorant," now and because of that position is deserving of every single protest at his places of business. He ought to be way more publically aware / outspoken by now. His silence is untenable.

It's been long enough.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
If only we had a hundred Samantha Domingos and John McGees ... imagine....

grave-jpg.1759

Unmasked or masked, every protester counts.

429198.jpg

Ask%20me%20why%20we%20protest.jpg

IrelandProtest.jpg

baca2protest.jpeg

spt12300.jpg

Anon_London_Feb10_Protesters.jpg

This is why we protest:

London_Anonymous_Scientology_protest_March_2008.jpg

scientology1.jpg

SignsContest.jpg

Anti-Scientology-Protesters.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Protesting can make a difference :

Thank you, Sam and John and all the others who participated.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey Kerry :bighug:,

I don't know a whole lot about it except that Sam & John went the movie premier in Dublin with their designer t-shirts & caused some havoc. :biggrin:

John posts here occasionally. I hope he drops in and sees the thread.

AnonKat

Crusader
Damn she probbaly has a great lover allreaddy

[video=youtube;YqHN4m7iooI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqHN4m7iooI[/video]