What's new

John Paulson from ASHO Day

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
I am fuzzy as to when... could it have been in the 90's? (How's that for model "Clear" behavior???) (I do have some faint recollection of breakfast however...)

John was a C/S at ASHO. He was at one time married to Wendy Paulson who went uplines for one reason or another and they divorced.

Great guy, smart and funny as hell. I forgot if he blew or was off loaded.

I'll certainly respect him if he wants to be "hidden"... however, if anyone here knows how to reach him, I would appreciate it if you were to forward to him my email.

Dan Locke ([email protected])

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I am fuzzy as to when... could it have been in the 90's? (How's that for model "Clear" behavior???) (I do have some faint recollection of breakfast however...)

John was a C/S at ASHO. He was at one time married to Wendy Paulson who went uplines for one reason or another and they divorced.

Great guy, smart and funny as hell. I forgot if he blew or was off loaded.

I'll certainly respect him if he wants to be "hidden"... however, if anyone here knows how to reach him, I would appreciate it if you were to forward to him my email.

Dan Locke ([email protected])

He was a C/S at ITO in the early 90s.

I always thought he was a bit of a dick, but each to his own. :)

His name is fairly common, so if he is out he's not too easy to find via Facebook or www.zabasearch.com, one of my favourite search methods.

Paul

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
He was a C/S at ITO in the early 90s.

I always thought he was a bit of a dick, but each to his own. :)

His name is fairly common, so if he is out he's not too easy to find via Facebook or www.zabasearch.com, one of my favourite search methods.

Paul

If you didn't like people who were a bit of a dick back in those days, there wasn't a lot of people to like. "Proper" SO beingness requires being a bit of a dick. I think it is in the Code of a Sea Org member if I remember rightly.

We both like hard bop jazz. How bad can a fellow be and still like hard bop?

Dan