What's new

John Travolta at Grand Opening of Scientology Site of Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Home

Leland

Crusader
Re: John Travolta at Grand Opening of Scientology Site of Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Ho

I wonder what it must be like....for a woman.....to have your husband the center of so many gay comments....charges.....potential law suits....settlements.....

Just such a whirlwind of gossip about him being gay.....year after year.....and never a peep out of her...(Kelly Preston)

That is just strange IMO.

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: John Travolta at Grand Opening of Scientology Site of Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Ho

Sara, Alexis and L. Ron Hubbard:
htz1xu.jpg

I saw this photo that appears to have been taken at the same time and place as the above photo while I was watching Going Clear on HBO. L. Ron Hubbard is holding Alexis, the baby he kidnapped and told her mother Sara that he cut her into pieces and threw her in the river:
hubbard%20sara%20baby.png

http://www.businessinsider.com/l-ron-hubbard-history-sci-fi-writer-to-scientology-founder-2015-3

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

A new article addresses the 2 Bay Head houses mystery:

Scientology's Jersey Shore roots: Religion got its start at the Shore

By Paul Mulshine | The Star Ledger

updated April 12, 2015 at 11:48 AM

snip:

In 1996 the church put out a coffee-table book titled "Images of a Lifetime" filled with photos of Hubbard. One shows him standing in front of a massive beachfront house looking off into the distance with the all-knowing gaze common in photos of the great man.

The caption reads "Birthplace of the Book," but when I showed it to Kellogg he noted that the picture is of the house across the street from the Kellogg house.

"I knew the family because they had a son my age," he said. "No one there said he had ever lived there."

The book has another photo of Hubbard standing in front of the wrong house. Why? Perhaps it was "the numerology," said Kellogg.

17477061-large.jpg

A photo of a page from the book "Images of a Lifetime." The house behind Hubbard is across the street from 666 East Ave.

snip:

In fact, it was not Hubbard's home but the Kellogg home. As for the people, so many cars showed up that Kellogg recalls a neighbor saying, "I think he's running a whorehouse."

It wasn't a brothel. It was worse. Hubbard had rented two other houses as well for the summer. There he put his adherents through a process in which they relived the moment of birth by giving up control of all bodily functions.

"When the owners of the homes returned at the end of the summer, my parents' home was fine," Hubbard recalled." But the other two houses had undergone the birth experience and they smelled badly. The owners were not pleased."

As for Hubbard, he headed west, leaving the homeowners with a heck of a cleaning bill. That nice guy in the naval uniform had turned out to be not so great a tenant after all.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/04/scientologys_jersey_roots_religion_got_its_start_i.html

Something smelled shitty at the seashore!

Last edited: