What's new

John Travolta Can Kiss My A**

Travolta did not mention Scientology at all. When asked in front of a gazillion concerned fans, he stated that his "faith" got him through -- which is something that I and many, many other people would say, and very probably the truth - while not naming the "faith" -- it was the writer of the article that pointed it out. It seems to me that Travolta's only other choice would have been to say "no comment" which would, in my opinion, be inappropriate in the face of all of the people who care about parents in his position, and him in particular. I give him credit for NOT taking the opportunity to proselytize. Whatever you or I may think of what his "faith" is, it is some type of "faith" that gets us through a whole lot of life, so if he believes it is helping him, then it is.

The faith that dares not speak its name.

....and so deftly chooses words to promote itself!

OSA PR DIRECTIVE

Such a great PR opportunity.

The beloved John Travolta -whose reputation has not yet been turn to custard by its association with a bat shit crazy cult. The public still has high ARC - especially Affinity for John.

Tragedy in Haiti.
Sadness.
Mr Travolta will put on his pilots uniform and charge off with doctors and touch assist helpers. Make sure the doctors are mentioned - in text, and make sure the touch assist helpers are shown in pictures.

Get a press statement out. Make sure that JTs personal tragedy is mentioned but make sure it is in the context of how scientology helped with it - if the second part of that is not in print someone will be put in lowers.

By the way, although "Scientology" should be used in headers on the main articles appearing in the newspapers use phrases such as "My religion" "My faith"
etc in the JT direct quote part of the script, to maintain PR positioning of "John Travolta".

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Travolta owed NO ONE an explanation of his son's condition.
Mark A. Baker

John didn't say 'It's none of your business. He lied about it. He did it for more than a decade and very publicly. And, he did it because he was doing it for Scientology.

That's not a privacy issue. It's a lying issue.

Zinj

stubbard

Patron
John didn't say 'It's none of your business. He lied about it. He did it for more than a decade and very publicly. And, he did it because he was doing it for Scientology.

Zinj

remeber that everything you do isnt a overt if its benefits scn...:puke:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology is a victim cult.

JT is following LRH victim-finding advice and chasing ambulances. In this case flying his plane to Haiti.

It is sick! :omg:

It is using "help" to find and convert "victims" into scientology slaves. This is also what the dissemination drill is designed to do. This is Hubbard's life-force, vampire, black magic.

The action is to convert people's victimisation from being victims of life to being victims of Hubbard's scam, which vampire-like will drain you of your life-energy (dynamics) in the form of your money or your work hours or both. It will drain your attention and life-force and redirect it to the purpose of smashing LRH's name into history.

The odd dead son here or there, the odd fan who's life is ruined in the process, is the price you pay to forward Hubbard's vampire cult.

JT has done this for decades. He has allowed his personal life to be used to promote the criminal vampire cult since the 70's. "Scientology saved my life" is a JT quote from the 1970's.

Watch his dead eyes in the interview in front of his plane and you will see the true victim in this business.

Poor, poor John, poor Scientologists, poor pathetic Miscavige - all victims of the vampire cult! :bigcry:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Zinj

Sometimes saying it's none of your business does not work with some people. I've seen that. So in those cases, lying may be justified.

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
It's sounds like he is doing much better. Glad to hear it. Auditing is pretty good at helping recover from a loss, in my opinion. That's part of the glue that makes one put up with all the other crap and cult tactics.

Well, yeah, but at what price? I'm all over the place about auditing, still not sure what I think or what it really does. But the price, the price, and I don't mean the money! :)

The other night my husband got a look at the rictus smile on Travolta's face on television and was like, "what is that?" Looked like fear to me. I don't think John need the CoS on his a** until he actually recovers from the terrible blow of his son's death, which may be never. I wouldn't want to be that high profile and try to escape them!

byte301

Crusader
As far as it being none of anybody else's business whether Jett was autistic...well true. But from what I've read John disconnected with his brother because he felt Jett was autistic and spoke out about it.

His brother works for an organization that deals with autism.

I would think that an uncle has a right to put in his 2 cents about a relative's condition. John owes him an apology big time imo.

I think John's told what to say more or less by the cult. Too bad he is so owned by them.