What's new

John Travolta, Kelly Preston, divorce rumor

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It won't be real until one of them files and it's on public record. These rumors have come up a few times before.
Did you grab the issue and read the whole story? We need more deets!

Leland

Crusader
It won't be real until one of them files and it's on public record. These rumors have come up a few times before.
Did you grab the issue and read the whole story? We need more deets!

No, just snapped a photo of the cover....

Probably just some fabricated story...but where there is smoke...there is fire....these rumors have been around for years....smoldering.

I must say.....some of these Cult Celebrities are always getting some sort of play in the tabloids and news....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Enquirer seen in grocery store line tonight, May 16 2015.

I'm surprised that no Scientologist has told them about Dr. Hubbard's book "HOW TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE".

The Commodore, COB, Tom Cruise, Kirstie and all the elite big-being OTs used Ron's marriage saving tech! Because the tech works!

(ref: For scientific proof that the marriage tech works, see their glowing success stories after getting a pass on the "How to Save your Marriage" clay demo)

RogerB

Crusader
I'm surprised that no Scientologist has told them about Dr. Hubbard's book "HOW TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE".

The Commodore, COB, Tom Cruise, Kirstie and all the elite big-being OTs used Ron's marriage saving tech! Because the tech works!

(ref: For scientific proof that the marriage tech works, see their glowing success stories after getting a pass on the "How to Save your Marriage" clay demo)

Ya, that and how not to have had any third wife!:duh:

Them wot live by lies, die many miserable cuts before eventual death.

R

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where there is smoke, there is fire.

:whistling:

AND -

Divorce is one of the many "wins" in Scientology

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just came back from the shops. One of the gossip rags cover story was that TC was taking Suri.
Havent heard that anywhere else, so I don't know if it will get legs.

RogerB

Crusader
Well, one thing is for sure, and that is the bad karma the Scientology enterprise is now reaping has legs! It and its "big names" are being ridiculed, spat at and denounced at every turn!

The big lie facade is being blown to dust . . .

R

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm with oneonewasaracecar on this La La Lou Lou. Here at ESMB we celebrate diversity. :yes:

b13de4f06b80e3116d2676ab0b0d8659.jpg

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
How can the National Enquirer get away with printing this if it's not true?

http://www.netquake.net/2013/04/john-travolta-to-divorce-wife-kelly-preston/

John Travolta and his wife, Kelly Preston, will get a divorce after being married for more than 22 years.
However the divorce is not very simple because John and Kelly have personal fortune of $220 million.

According to sources, it seems that actress Kelly Preston is no longer interested in staying married to a man who is rumored to be gay. There are some rumors circling around the media that claim that John Travolta is actually gay and he had affairs with multiple men over the last few years.

According to National Enquirer, pilot Doug Gotterba, 62 years old, said that John Travolta admitted that he is gay shortly after getting married to Kelly Preston in 1991. The pilot also says that he had a six years affair with John Travolta, that Travolta had multiple male sex partners and he even wanted to create a movie for gays.

All I care to know about this story is;

Did J.T. rent a DC 8 with auto-pilot for his initiation into the gay mile-high club?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
A DC-8? Is he dramatizing Cheerioatee(tm) III? Don't let him near Hawaii!!!

Perhaps I over-represented my true familiarity with The National Enquirer. Actually, I've only seen it while I was waiting in line at the store.

Could you please elaborate on what the fuck you're talking about?

Thank you in advance.