What's new

John Travolta: Ladies and gentleman - adeledezine

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Even with the toupee and the glass eye I think JT is a nice guy, really. Not very bright but doing his best. I saw him on a TV program with his daughter Ella and he really loves that kid. He really loved his son Jett. If anyone in that family is screwed it is not him.

Even with the toupee and the glass eye I think JT is a nice guy, really. Not very bright but doing his best. I saw him on a TV program with his daughter Ella and he really loves that kid. He really loved his son Jett. If anyone in that family is screwed it is not him.
A nice guy who's isn't nice enough to help any of the people who are getting their life's saving sucked out of their retirement accounts by his cult or the families who can not see their loved ones who are trapped in the sea org.

A nice guy who helps bring legitimacy to a destructive cult ... a real swell fella, who's excuse is that he's dumber than a bag of rocks.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
A nice guy who's isn't nice enough to help any of the people who are getting their life's saving sucked out of their retirement accounts by his cult or the families who can not see their loved ones who are trapped in the sea org.

A nice guy who helps bring legitimacy to a destructive cult ... a real swell fella, who's excuse is that he's dumber than a bag of rocks.

Yes, all of this, but I still think John is a nice guy, really. It's a pity he didn't marry one.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Re: Travolta botches Oscar introduction

The Oscar presentation is not the time of the highest importance when he has to get the name right.

The time that is most important to get the name right is at the time of a climaxation, if you catch my drift.

Rd00

I catch it but unfortunately that might be any awfully large list to sort out and painful to witness as he fumbles for the correct name from the "He's Who" list of Hollywood!

phenomanon

Canyon
John should be himself, and fuggit being a "movie star".
He has lost his hair. He needs glasses.
AFAIAC, he would be much more admirable were he happy just being himself.
But that's just the opiniion of a woman who does not even color her white hair.

AnonKat

Crusader
Re: Travolta botches Oscar introduction

Hey John !

[video=youtube;LWbRDdlvH8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWbRDdlvH8g[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You is all mean and naughty!:roflmao:

Toupée adhesive . . . now that is funny . . .

Good find, didn't know it was a toupée.

Rust_Semi-Flat%20Black.jpg

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?

Yeah, even a big-league Hellywood actor could never fake anything like loving kids.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
This is fun... a widget to Travolitify your name (or moniker if you will).

The Adele Dazeem Name Generator
http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/...l_adele_dazeem_what_s_your_travolta_name.html

(Mine is Ameer Palmzer.)

RTC and/or DM will file suit against Slate to obtain a cut of the $$ proceeds in 3... 2... 1...

JB

P.S. In the event folks haven't seen this, Christina Bianco sings "Let It Go" as:
(Jorn Danolta names in parenthesis.)

Idina Menzel ("Adele Dazeem")
Demi Lovato, ("Damask Drum")
Britney Spears, ("Skittles La-la")
Alanis Morissette, ("Oh, Canada")
Celine Dion, ("Oh, French Canada")
Kristin Chenowith, ("Silkwood Chernobyl")
Adele, ("Eye-deena Sans Menzel")
Julie Andrews, ("Dame Mary of the Poppins")
Barbra Streisand, ("Babaloo Sandcastle")
Cristina Aguillera, ("Rin-Tin-Tin Tequila")
Kelly Clarkson, ("Rama-Lama The Ting-Tings") <----note: watch the vid @ 2:51 secs - sings like Jorn Danlota speaks.) and,
Christina Bianco ("Jamiroquai Everdeen") <----note: as herself, this woman belts this tune outta da park.

[video=youtube;1us197eB6gQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1us197eB6gQ[/video]

Last edited:

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Poor Kim Novak. Unfortunately she looks like one of those mannequins in Madame Toussad's Museum. Literally there was just this deep, deep voice coming from somewhere. The mouth did not move. At all.
But she swayed. Matthew McConaghey was doing his best to be gentlemanly and keep her upright. I don't know how he kept a straight face, though. Sorry, but it was funny and sad at the same time. Mae West looked about the same when she was giving interviews to Dick Cavett. But her mouth did move.

John Travolta: What I simply cannot understand is that this man is a movie star, still actively working in the business, and he has money. So why oh why can he not get himself fitted with some decent-looking fake hair?

We all watch Saturday Night Live and see those performers fitted out in wigs that look pretty darn good. And they are surely not sitting in a chair for hours to have them put in place, since some of them are in one skit right after another. And unless there is a particular reason for a wig to look like a wig within a skit, for the most part the wigs look good. And in full production movies, the wigs look good.

Why can't John Travolta find someone who can make him a decent head of hair? It's a mystery!