What's new

John Travolta: Ladies and gentleman - adeledezine

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Panda Termint is Travoltafied to "Preston Turner". I kinda like it! :biggrin:

I heard that a lady named Adele Dazeem got "Indina Menzel". :hysterical:

JustSheila

Crusader
Yes, all of this, but I still think John is a nice guy, really. It's a pity he didn't marry one.

He wasn't a nice guy when he was young and at the top of his career.

I met him at AOLA in the early 80s. What an SOB snob he was then. Not a nod or hello to the regular staff, and he insisted his auditor be flown out to him when John had difficulties, despite the fact the auditor was handling a suicidal pc and had a full line-up at the time. John didn't care. The auditor was pretty special, one who would put the meter and cans down and just talk to a guy if that's what it took. But what John Travolta wanted, he got, so those other pcs were dropped for the VIP - JT didn't care about others' lives back then. He was a big star.

Later, I heard he mellowed out. That he actually said a few things about how the RPF was treated, that he tried to stand up for the staff. Not many celebrities have done that. I heard JT was talked down, talked out of it and dropped the subject.

Later still, he forgot all about that. Forgot the staff and RPF suffering, pushed it aside and ignored the abuse.

So - he COULD be a nice guy. When/if he chooses. About time he made the choice to do the right thing again, doncha think? He's made his bones. At his age, he can say and should say whatever the hell he really thinks and stand up for concepts of decency.

And I'm still waiting for him to do that.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

I met him at AOLA in the early 80s. What an SOB snob he was then. Not a nod or hello to the regular staff, and he insisted his auditor be flown out to him when John had difficulties, despite the fact the auditor was handling a suicidal pc and had a full line-up at the time. John didn't care. The auditor was pretty special, one who would put the meter and cans down and just talk to a guy if that's what it took. But what John Travolta wanted, he got, so those other pcs were dropped for the VIP - JT didn't care about others' lives back then. He was a big star.

Later, I heard he mellowed out. That he actually said a few things about how the RPF was treated, that he tried to stand up for the staff. Not many celebrities have done that. I heard JT was talked down, talked out of it and dropped the subject.

Later still, he forgot all about that. Forgot the staff and RPF suffering, pushed it aside and ignored the abuse.

So - he COULD be a nice guy. When/if he chooses. About time he made the choice to do the right thing again, doncha think? He's made his bones. At his age, he can say and should say whatever the hell he really thinks and stand up for concepts of decency.

And I'm still waiting for him to do that.

He must be pretty wobbly all the same to need two years of daily Scio auditing or whatever he was getting. They weren't taking any chances of independent thought on his part.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
As for JT... Sad to see a man so uncomfortable in his own skin..not very OT of him or is this a side effect of $ci? He should just shave his head and be done with it..worked for Matt Lauer!

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm kind of disappointed.

Hi, I am Aleksander.

I was hoping for Aspeshulkindofmouser, hmm c'est la vie.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
One thing I really like about "official events" like the Oscars - and with actual papparazzi shots, not bystander cell phone shots - is the quality of the cameras. You can dowload the photo and then, using your photomanagement software, increase the size of the image. So interesting to look at the eyes, the eybrows, the hairline.

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
I met him in CW around 79. He was with Gelda Mithof and looking for a place to get a burger. He seemed friendly enough but rather shy. Gelda went in and got his burger as he didn't want to go in.

Leland

Crusader
Late night tv hosts have sure picked up on the gaff and are making fun of him! David Letterman made it into that 10 thing he does.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
RTC and/or DM will file suit against Slate to obtain a cut of the $$ proceeds in 3... 2... 1...

JB

P.S. In the event folks haven't seen this, Christina Bianco sings "Let It Go" as:
(Jorn Danolta names in parenthesis.)

Idina Menzel ("Adele Dazeem")
Demi Lovato, ("Damask Drum")
Britney Spears, ("Skittles La-la")
Alanis Morissette, ("Oh, Canada")
Celine Dion, ("Oh, French Canada")
Kristin Chenowith, ("Silkwood Chernobyl")
Adele, ("Eye-deena Sans Menzel")
Julie Andrews, ("Dame Mary of the Poppins")
Barbra Streisand, ("Babaloo Sandcastle")
Cristina Aguillera, ("Rin-Tin-Tin Tequila")
Kelly Clarkson, ("Rama-Lama The Ting-Tings") <----note: watch the vid @ 2:51 secs - sings like Jorn Danlota speaks.) and,
Christina Bianco ("Jamiroquai Everdeen") <----note: as herself, this woman belts this tune outta da park.

[video=youtube;1us197eB6gQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1us197eB6gQ[/video]

RECENT PIC OF TRAVOLTA AT GRADUATION
GIVING SUCCESS STORY
AFTER ATTESTING TO OT VIII

john-travolta.jpg

"...and I'd like to thank the Founder who discovered the auditing tech
so we can all like totally go free and as-is stuff and whatever
because like our duplication is so totally perfect and junk. I want
everybody to stand and give a big hand to the biggest being
in the universe, our Source, Best Friend and Commodore--Lyall Rozz."

Hey, don't get on my case for posting this, I didn't say it. lol