AFTER ATTESTING TO OT VIII

john-travolta.jpg

"...and I'd like to thank the Founder who discovered the auditing tech
so we can all like totally go free and as-is stuff and whatever
because like our duplication is so totally perfect and junk. I want
everybody to stand and give a big hand to the biggest being
in the universe, our Source, Best Friend and Commodore--Lyall Rozz."

Hey, don't get on my case for posting this, I didn't say it. lol

Yeah, well Rozz might not have been perfect but he was a genius and there's no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater..........but that friggin Donald Migiller, he is perverting Rozz'z tech!

Sig line: Where's Sandy?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yeah, well Rozz might not have been perfect but he was a genius and there's no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater..........but that friggin Donald Migiller, he is perverting Rozz'z tech!

Sig line: Where's Sandy?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah, the entire fate of the universe rests in the hands of Lyall Rozz, Donald Migiller and Sandy. They've got this!

RogerB

Crusader

RECENT PIC OF TRAVOLTA AT GRADUATION
GIVING SUCCESS STORY
AFTER ATTESTING TO OT VIII

john-travolta.jpg

"...and I'd like to thank the Founder who discovered the auditing tech
so we can all like totally go free and as-is stuff and whatever
because like our duplication is so totally perfect and junk. I want
everybody to stand and give a big hand to the biggest being
in the universe, our Source, Best Friend and Commodore--Lyall Rozz."

Hey, don't get on my case for posting this, I didn't say it. lol

Umm I look closely at this close-up and see it seems as though revolter-Travolta looks as though he had the make-up boys actually stick some hair to the front of his scalp to make it look as though he's got hair there . . . it's not a piece at the front but instead stuck on hairs . . . .

Johnny boy, you might be able to get away with that in front of the movie cameras . . . but in real life it's like, well, a little revolting like. A little pathetic.

I say, be proud of who and what you are . . . show and tell it like it is . . . so you've arrived at the proud stage of life where you've lost some hair . . . so fuggen what!?! Be REAL.

Umm, though I do admire those nice finger nails you have:yes:

R

phenomanon

Canyon
Umm I look closely at this close-up and see it seems as though revolter-Travolta looks as though he had the make-up boys actually stick some hair to the front of his scalp to make it look as though he's got hair there . . . it's not a piece at the front but instead stuck on hairs . . . .

Johnny boy, you might be able to get away with that in front of the movie cameras . . . but in real life it's like, well, a little revolting like. A little pathetic.

I say, be proud of who and what you are . . . show and tell it like it is . . . so you've arrived at the proud stage of life where you've lost some hair . . . so fuggen what!?! Be REAL.

Umm, though I do admire those nice finger nails you have:yes:

R

We think alike on appearance.
But on the question of his eyesight....how can he fly a plane? Did he buy his Pilots' license? When I took flying lessons, I had to land my plane to miss high voltage wires. They were hard enuff to see with 20/20 vision. How does he even file a flight plan? He needs to wear glasses.

John is past the age of the "leading man", but he could do all sorts of work as a more mature actor ( which he is).

As an 83 year old, I am acutely aware of the Worldsong re youth being beautiful, and age being ...well...old. It is what it is. Old women with dyed hair look like old women with dyed hair. Old men with hair pieces look like old men with hair pieces. People who need glasses and don't wear them look like they need glasses. And so forth.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hahahaha! They have never heard of her before so clearly JT is helping her career..good on JT for making it go right!

I'm sure the press and comedians will surely stop now?
Oh, no?
They have not?
It was just on Access Hollywood at noon again?!
Three days later! Wow!
That's making it go right :clap:
and at the top of the hour of each hour on the Today show this morning?!
Is it Wednesday?
Really it is Wednesday and this happened Sunday??
way to make it go right JT, put out a statement late Tuesday so it is sure to be discussed again on Wednesday.. You are sooooo OT with your PR :thumbsup:

RogerB

Crusader
Actually, poor Johnnie boy should be thanked by the lady . . . what wonderful publicity this has been for her.

Umm, I'd never heard of her till now. :no:

Good publicity stunt JT . . . let's see if yous can rig one for yourself now :biggrin: . . . you know, see if you can get back up there and get some of those parts going to the other oldies we love and adore, Clint and Harrison and such . . .

R

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Hahahaha! They have never heard of her before so clearly JT is helping her career..good on JT for making it go right!

I'm sure the press and comedians will surely stop now?
Oh, no?
They have not?
It was just on Access Hollywood at noon again?!
Three days later! Wow!
That's making it go right :clap:
and at the top of the hour of each hour on the Today show this morning?!
Is it Wednesday?
Really it is Wednesday and this happened Sunday??
way to make it go right JT, put out a statement late Tuesday so it is sure to be discussed again on Wednesday.. You are sooooo OT with your PR :thumbsup:

America's tv-viewing public have only seen Idina Menzel in a few episodes of Glee and at a few Tony awards shows.
She originated the role of Elphaba/Elphie in the Broadway musical Wicked and is considered (rightly so, imo) a genuine treasure within the world of American theater. (Her co-star in Wicked was Kristin Chenowith, btw.)

While watching the Oscars the other night, just as John Travolta stepped to the microphone to introduce Ms. Menzel, a friend quipped --

How cool would it be if Idina sang Defying Gravity to him
right now?

Yeah, that didn't happen. LOL. (Instead, the world got Nazadin Boniadi. Oops, I mean Adele Dazeem.)

Still, if you've left Co$/scientology, the lyrics below might have special resonance.
You've lived this moment of terror + hope.
And?
Hope won.

Wicked's "Defying Gravity"

Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!
It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!

JB = TheaterNerd4Ever

Last edited:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: John Travolta: Ladies and gentleman - adeledezine - The Real Adele Dazeem Sings

The real Adele Dazeem sings...

[video=youtube;P02uXaeyGeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P02uXaeyGeg&list=UUXI4QUqZ_Q-AdE_J2LWQBIw[/video]

...and scientology is fair game. (@1:27)

JB

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Not sure if this has been posted or not. :unsure:

Sorry in advance if it has. :yes:

From DListed:

Jorn Tromolto Has Been Beating Himself Up Over Calling Idina Menzel “Adele Dazeem”

March 4, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Poor John Travolta. Ever since he screwed up Idina Menzel’s name at the Oscars, he’s been down in the Scientology dungeon beating himself over and over again. I think he meant to say that he’s been “beating himself off” over and over again, because he’s needed several massage therapists to knead out the embarrassment of him, a musical theater queen, screwing up a Broadway star’s name at the Oscars. In case you’re wondering, John Travolta’s embarrassment knot is in his prostate.

<snip>

Full Post:
http://dlisted.com/2014/03/04/jorn-...&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=

Last edited:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: John Travolta: Ladies and gentleman - adeledezine - The Real Adele Dazeem Sings

The real Adele Dazeem sings...

[video=youtube;P02uXaeyGeg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P02uXaeyGeg&amp;list=UUXI4QUqZ_Q-AdE_J2LWQBIw[/video]

...and scientology is fair game. (@1:27)

JB
Oh My GAWD JB!! The pay off to that is BRILLIANT

JBWriter

Happy Sapien

Oh My GAWD JB!! The pay off to that is BRILLIANT

I hesitated before posting it because disconnection is real and it is painful. (Plus, the singing's a bit, erm, rough.)
That said, I wanted people to see that this young woman (and the author of the parody lyrics) knows what Co$/scientology does.

Real progress is being made to educate the general public about the abusive policies/practices of Co$/scientology.

JB

P.S. Also, Idina Menzel is set to star in a new Broadway show - If/Then - @ the end of this month.
On the theater's neon marquee for the new show, the producers have added a small sign that says:
"Now Starring Adele Nazeem".

My friend saw it earlier today but didn't snap a pic, dammit.