What's new

John Travolta on Daily Bananas: Celebs Who Have Aged Badly

JustSheila

Crusader
Eeeyeeeww!

Not a good look at all.:omg:

All that money and all those promises from scientology didn't help him with that after all. :no:

BEFORE:

celebaged013-2.jpg

NOW:

celebaged014-2.jpg

(something about seeing the scientology diehard celebs age so badly while we exes are holding our own just fine gives me that 'I told you so' satisfaction! :biggrin:)

http://dailybananas.com/5_d_celebs_who_have_aged_us_db_1/7/

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
He doesn't look that bad; a trifle strange but not scary. Almost human, lol. Has a Lt. Data pasty white android skin color going on there. Needs to ease up on that.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Compare to Kenny Rogers... not a bad face lift.

If I had the money I would suck, tuck, lift, and tighten everything I could have done. Gravity is NOT our friend... AT ALL!

He has not aged badly.... swimming in the deep end of the pool helps. :yes:

From what I understand he is kind to his employees, loves his family, enjoys his life passion of flying and is generally a nice guy. He is a talented actor who has picked some good movies to play in.

He has turnout much better than many "child stars" - granted he was older when he started.

I just wish he could "walk away" but this is not the case.

But if he ever wants to come to the "wild side" I would welcome him just as I was welcomed.

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

JustSheila

Crusader
Yeh, Kenny Rogers looks awful.

Of all the 'poorly aging' celebs listed, I admit his was the best, but I'm not personally a Travolta fan, either.

Most of the others had far too much plastic surgery so lost the lines of their face or worse, or didn't do anything at all for skin care/repair. It doesn't appear like John Travolta had a great deal of plastic surgery. Anyone know?

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Look around the eyes and going up into the scalp line. Ask any lady... they can spot it real quick.

I admire Robert Redford who has gone natural... and he is still as sexy as hell. He also stands for what he believes and does not take shit off anyone.

If Robert ever needs a date for the AARP Prom I will be dressed and ready to go... I am sure the hubby would understand. :coolwink:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I admire Robert Redford who has gone natural... and he is still as sexy as hell. He also stands for what he believes and does not take shit off anyone.

If Robert ever needs a date for the AARP Prom I will be dressed and ready to go... I am sure the hubby would understand. :coolwink:

I agree!
Redford remained one of the most beautifull movie star and still sexy!

Concerning JT, what I find pathetic is the whig and make-up! Obviously he tries to look younger than what he is and it's a epic fail in his case. But the worse is who he became compare to whom he was when he rose as a star - a beautiful young guy, alive ; Now he looks like a sad droid puppet :confused2: I don't see any emanation of ''power and freedom'' from his Ot Thetan :unsure:

Last edited:

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Eeeyeeeww!

Not a good look at all.:omg:

All that money and all those promises from scientology didn't help him with that after all. :no:

BEFORE:

celebaged013-2.jpg

NOW:

celebaged014-2.jpg

(something about seeing the scientology diehard celebs age so badly while we exes are holding our own just fine gives me that 'I told you so' satisfaction! :biggrin:)

http://dailybananas.com/5_d_celebs_who_have_aged_us_db_1/7/

Plus he looks more like this without the wig.

jt.jpg

freethinker

Sponsor
Actually I went through all the other celebs and Travolta fared the best except for those who did not get surgery. Di Caprio looked like he has never had it.

It is sad for these people who depended on and made their living being pretty and butchered themselves in a sad attempt to retain it. I think Donatela Versace suffered the worst.

Some of them live in constant fear of the day they wake up and it's all over.