Join in on Pasadena filming TONITE (Wed)

lostsoul

Patron
Here's a recent email I received...wanna have some fun???

Come on down on Wednesday night to the Files Project because we're gonna be FILMED!!! Put on your make up and wear your best smile - so we can make a video of HOW ITS DONE on the Files Project to send to all the other Orgs :):) Cause WE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

If you have frequently contributed to the files PLEASE come - as we want your face shining out for all to see!!! And if you haven't contributed so far - NOW IS YOUR SPECIAL CHANCE!!

We need to get several projects finished up - including final Mark Up of the CF folders, alphabet check and corrections made; entering Comp Log data into Addresso; and a couple others. All VERY DOABLE if we all pitch in.

Pretty soon all this will just be a memory - and we will have the BEST CF OF ANY CLASS V ORG ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!! Come be a part of it - don't let the opportunity pass you by!! Join these happy people - for...

LIGHTS...CAMERA...ACTION...IN PASADENA
WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

1277 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena 91106 (BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!) 626 792 7633:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Gee, sounds like a wonderful opportunity to snatch your info out of CF :)

Will there be folder culling too???

Zinj

FinallyMe

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's been a LONG time since I did any covert ops -- who would I have to tell them I am in order to be allowed in? What would be my story? How I would LOVE to have the time to show up and play for a while!

Anonycat

Crusader
Here's a recent email I received...wanna have some fun???

Come on down on Wednesday night to the Files Project because we're gonna be FILMED!!! Put on your make up and wear your best smile - so we can make a video of HOW ITS DONE on the Files Project to send to all the other Orgs :):) Cause WE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

If you have frequently contributed to the files PLEASE come - as we want your face shining out for all to see!!! And if you haven't contributed so far - NOW IS YOUR SPECIAL CHANCE!!

We need to get several projects finished up - including final Mark Up of the CF folders, alphabet check and corrections made; entering Comp Log data into Addresso; and a couple others. All VERY DOABLE if we all pitch in.

Pretty soon all this will just be a memory - and we will have the BEST CF OF ANY CLASS V ORG ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!! Come be a part of it - don't let the opportunity pass you by!! Join these happy people - for...

LIGHTS...CAMERA...ACTION...IN PASADENA
WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!

1277 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena 91106 (BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!) 626 792 7633:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Interesting that there is no time listed, so I guess you have to call in to find out. There are SO MANY leaked emails it makes one wonder ... no, I take that back. I don't really wonder at all. :hourglass: :runaround: :fly2:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Interesting that there is no time listed, so I guess you have to call in to find out. There are SO MANY leaked emails it makes one wonder ... no, I take that back. I don't really wonder at all. :hourglass: :runaround: :fly2:

If they were clever they would send out slightly-altered emails, a different one to each recipient. Then when one got leaked here they could track down the leaker. Standard spy tech. :)

Paul

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG! I would infiltrate if I wasn't sure I would run into people who have disconnected from me (even tho I was never declared). :D