Just Saying...

Vinaire

Sponsor
You sure about that Vin or did you think you were posting on the "opposite" thread? :)

Well, this thread is about "just saying..." So, I am just saying.

Good and evil are simply interchangeable depending on the viewpoint. Who can claim that their viewpoint is the only viewpoint worth consideration? You may throw away my viewpoint easily.

To get any motion started takes balls. Even to set up an automaticity in the first place would have taken some balls.

Ball-less are those who have become simply motion by becoming automatic.

CAUTION: I am not talking about the fair sex in the last sentence, because I am talking about different kind of balls. :D

Pixie

Crusader

Good and evil are simply interchangeable depending on the viewpoint. Who can claim that their viewpoint is the only viewpoint worth consideration? You may throw away my viewpoint easily.

To get any motion started takes balls. Even to set up an automaticity in the first place would have taken some balls.

CAUTION: I am not talking about the fair sex in the last sentence, because I am talking about different kind of balls. :D

Has kitty been taking too many energy biscuits?? :confused2: :headspin:

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Okay Vinay.
Just to clarify then, I'm "just saying"..............you're wrong. :D

Throw away your viewpoint Vinay - how could you say such a thing. :melodramatic:

However, one could throw away the dichotomy of good and evil and replace it with something more practical. Stickiness and Non-stickiness, for instance.
Mobility and immobility. Awareness/Consciousness and Automaticity. Freely changed viewpoints and "permanent" viewpoints. I won't go into any more detail in case I decide to write a book on it. :ohmy:

When? Not when a being created effects by postulate alone - if such a time ever existed. Wouldn't the first automaticity have been "I need to keep an eye on this while I'm doing something far more interesting/entertaining"? That wouldn't take unfeasibly large testicles. :no:

Where do balls fit in to Vedic philosophy Vinay? :)

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Right under the lingam

Any other stoopid questions?

Zinj

Someone makes an annoying post like this :)whistling:) and in the process of doing research for a witty put-down I discover that the Sanskrit word for the male sexual organ is Lingam and is loosely translated as "Wand of Light." Awesome.

"Alright darlin', d'yer want me to get me wand of light out?" :dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :hysterical:

So Vinay, what wonderful poetic term does Sankrit use for boobs? :)

Suggestions on a post card to.................

Oh, and perhaps Paul can enlighten us on any possible auric interpretation of the term.
Any illustrations in Barbara Brennan's book? :eyeroll:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
So Vinay, what wonderful poetic term does Sankrit use for boobs? :)

Dunno bout boobs, but, there's always the Yoni

795px-Cattien_stone_yoni.png

Don't you think Stone Yoni would make a great band name?

Zinj

Vinaire

Sponsor
Okay Vinay.
However, one could throw away the dichotomy of good and evil and replace it with something more practical. Stickiness and Non-stickiness, for instance.
Mobility and immobility. Awareness/Consciousness and Automaticity. Freely changed viewpoints and "permanent" viewpoints. I won't go into any more detail in case I decide to write a book on it. :ohmy:

You're good. Looking at this preview from you I'll buy your book.

When? Not when a being created effects by postulate alone - if such a time ever existed. Wouldn't the first automaticity have been "I need to keep an eye on this while I'm doing something far more interesting/entertaining"? That wouldn't take unfeasibly large testicles. :no:

First postulate must have been relatively easy. But the second and subsequent postulates, I am sure, are up against the previous postulate(s) to the degree the being holds on to them. This gradually cuts down the power of the being. To me it seems natural that piling up of postulates would generate automaticity.

Where do balls fit in to Vedic philosophy Vinay? :)

I think that is still being researched.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
:grouch:
God, it must be postcard season. Who are you going to send it to?:hysterical: :hysterical:

My bad. I didn't mean to type that part. I was sending out a telepathic comm to my ESMB buddies who don't know my real name or where I live so...................

Er, scrub that - I just saw Alan got the gag in before I did.........

He-man

Hero extraordinary
:keelover::beer:

Heres to you Ladybird, I loved talking to you back when you were alive, I found you to have a great sense of humor and you really did know how to make a viking laugh.

Missing you until we meet again!

:rose: