What's new

Karen de la Carriere on ABC News 7 today.. Mary Sue Hubbard's home..

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was never on the Apollo Face - I knew DHH at the FH and from our "office of CS 6" meetings. In one meeting she said something about how the Div 6 staff in the orgs would be either 'pleased' or 'excited' about hatting someone to be the "cinema manager" to play the new movie system that had just been sent out. Pat Gualtieri almost swallowed his tongue laughing and ended up giving off a thunderous fart. It was hilarious.

Of course being married to Horwich at the time she had no money issues either...

I was surprised when I met suzette much later at the difference between them.

:hysterical:

Pat Gualtieri was an absolute riot and one of the most consummate natural PR's (in a good sense) I've ever met. :yes:

Diana never wanted for anything that she wanted before she was married to Jon, including being CS 6 and personally generating, overseeing and directing Scns new public acquisition plans, programs and functions in a world, populated with people that she knew near zilch about. As long as she liked an idea--especially if it was hers--it was a "brilliant, smashing" idea. :melodramatic:

Diana and Suzette were as different as night and day.:coolwink:

Face:)

Last edited:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Karen de la Carrier on ABC News 7 today.. Mary Sue Hubbard's home..

I have not heard this. The estate is solely in Diana's name. I assume the proceeds minus any taxes will go to her unless the probate court rules otherwise.

http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/5588004032/2345_chislehurst

Diane sole beneficiary? hmm I have to wonder if anything is sacred except DM's reign of a 4th world transnational country with the California riverside desert?
From bullying, threats of RPF, extortion like the many destroyed marriages coerced, forced, and even extored and probably blackmailed into divorce. I wonder if elcon's will and testiment is publicly available and if the the others were illegally coerced per his own policy on publicly leaving scientology and done per RTC's KSW enforcement? Let's ask the punching extortionist Davey boy if that is how his personal assets are straight up and vertical.

Oh Shelley and Lou, what are ya going to do? Hello where are you? We need another Truth Rundown by the Tampa Bay Times.