What's new

Karen de la Carriere on ABC News 7 today.. Mary Sue Hubbard's home..

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you for this, Karen, and for all you have done and continue to do so well for all of Us. :yes::thumbsup::clap:

Over the last 4 years or so I've put up a number of Posts on ESMB about Princess Di re: my "Take" on her from my my time on the Apollo, my observations of her interactions with others and my personal interactions with her. I never got much feedback from ESMBers on those Posts so I figured Folks here either didn't care what I had to say re: Diana or didn't think what I had to say was accurate, revelatory, insightful or of value. :confused2:

I now know that Diana's "True Colors" are still shinning through and it's sad, very sad.:bigcry:

Face:)

Thank you Face. <<<<<<smooooooch>>>>>>
Oh boy I have missed out on reading your posts on Diana.
I must do catch ups.
I am sure you read about the brutal "Church" execs in their fake navy regalia, lanyards
and insignia that arrived as a gang bang posse to her Los Feliz home and forced her to sign over her interest in the Church (California is a community state, wives get 50-50).
It was done savagely and with force.
I wondered if Diana knows what DM pulled with her own Mom.
Nevertheless she works at INT base without missing a beat.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Thank you Face. <<<<<<smooooooch>>>>>>
Oh boy I have missed out on reading your posts on Diana.
I must do catch ups.
I am sure you read about the brutal "Church" execs in their fake navy regalia, lanyards
and insignia that arrived as a gang bang posse to her Los Feliz home and forced her to sign over her interest in the Church (California is a community state, wives get 50-50).
It was done savagely and with force.
I wondered if Diana knows what DM pulled with her own Mom.
Nevertheless she works at INT base without missing a beat.

Well, there goes your proof as to how human trafficking can be psychological, and not just based on being restrained physically.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I knew you'd come up with something on this Smurf! I was just nattering off the New York Post article

You were nattering? I'm so reporting you to Marty. :biggrin:

In most states, a homeowner can create a trust (in name only) to show as the owner of the home. Celebrities do this alot to conceal their ownership of a home. TMZ reported that Sandra Bullock listed the owner of he home in LA as the 'Oompa Loompa Trust'.

The cult changed the name of the trust pertaining to MSH's home twice. Mary Sue's caretakers in her final years were all SO: Neville W. & Leslie S. Potter (who lived in the home with MSH). Here's an old listing: http://www.whitepages.com/name/Leslie-S-Potter/Los-Angeles-CA/197azqm

https://www.facebook.com/neville.potter.35

The others were: Virginia Elizabeth (Ginny) Hof, now 76, and out of the SO. She lives in the Valley & Het Saunders who's originally from New Zealand. Chuck Beatty confirms this.

More info can be gleaned from this old ARS thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.religion.scientology/7a_wfNumy0I

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Diana Hubbard is locked in her tunnel and is a loyal Scientologist.. She
praises David Miscavige and is convinced he has "saved Scientology". She said so to a mutual connection who briefed me.

Diana is trusted to go on and off Int base.
She has her own car and can get through Security at the gates with no problem. She could take off (flee) any day of the year. She does not,. She returns to the hell that is INT Base willingly.
She believes she is being loyal to her father.

Wow, she can come and go when she wants? This sounds very OT to me!

Diana, who turns 62 this month, must be working on some kind of extremely clever strategy--where she lulls Int Management into complacency by continually returning to Int Base hell each time on her own determinism.

Probably, when she has done this a couple more decades (and she is around 85-90), she will simply not show up at muster one day and they will naively assume she is "handling a particle" or out on mission. They won't even call a "Blow Drill" and thus the train/bus stations and airports will not be crawling with trained recovery bots trying to hunt her down.

This will give Diana a much-needed head start to quietly escape to some other part of the country where she can buy a $700K Bluebird motorhome and begin living the life of leisure, like dad.

After 6 decades in Scientology (@ 1 point increase per hour of processing), her IQ must be astronomic these days. What an ingenious plan!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Thank you for this, Karen, and for all you have done and continue to do so well for all of Us. :yes::thumbsup::clap:

Over the last 4 years or so I've put up a number of Posts on ESMB about Princess Di re: my "Take" on her from my my time on the Apollo, my observations of her interactions with others and my personal interactions with her. I never got much feedback from ESMBers on those Posts so I figured Folks here either didn't care what I had to say re: Diana or didn't think what I had to say was accurate, revelatory, insightful or of value. :confused2:

I now know that Diana's "True Colors" are still shinning through and it's sad, very sad.:bigcry:

Thanks Face. I read your posts about Diana and thought they provided rich texture and context to the story of the Hubbard Dynasty that never was to be.

Those posts filled in some real missing holes, created for all those times I used to see Diana prancing about- treated like royalty and fully embracing & expecting others to worship her saintly majestic presence, condescension and all. I guess I never was a big fan of OT "altitude", "ethics presence" or the "big being" theory.

See why I didn't post anything before on this subject? I am already nattering up a storm and I am not even warmed up yet! LOL. (I didn't think it was very politically correct to say anything about Hubbard's children, even on ESMB...but I guess she ain't a "kid" no more...)

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Thanks Face. I read your posts about Diana and thought they provided rich texture and context to the story of the Hubbard Dynasty that never was to be.

Those posts filled in some real missing holes, created for all those times I used to see Diana prancing about- treated like royalty and fully embracing & expecting others to worship her saintly majestic presence, condescension and all. I guess I never was a big fan of OT "altitude", "ethics presence" or the "big being" theory.

See why I didn't post anything before on this subject? I am already nattering up a storm and I am not even warmed up yet! LOL. (I didn't think it was very politically correct to say anything about Hubbard's children, even on ESMB...but I guess she ain't a "kid" no more...)

Am still fairly new here. Are these posts on a specific thread like Cowboy's?

HelluvaHoax!

Am still fairly new here. Are these posts on a specific thread like Cowboy's?

Face is a national treasure and his posts are on a good number of threads, but one that is massively packed with non-stop first hand accounts, gems & insight is: SHOOTING STARS.

You've also see the Cowboy Thread?

I tried to encourage Face to write a book because not only does he have profound insider wisdom & a most unique perspective, his writing style is absolutely delightful and wicked-fun.

Enjoy!

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Face is a national treasure and his posts are on a good number of threads, but one that is massively packed with non-stop first hand accounts, gems & insight is: SHOOTING STARS.

You've also see the Cowboy Thread?

I tried to encourage Face to write a book because not only does he have profound insider wisdom & a most unique perspective, his writing style is absolutely delightful and wicked-fun.

Enjoy!

Brilliant, thank you. Yes, think I'm up to date with the Cowboy thread. Totally put things in perspective for me, and the lingering feelings of whether there was anything to the subject of Scientology, were well and truly resolved for me, so a million thanks.

Perhaps what was so remarkable about the Cowboy thread, was his/her own compassion towards Hubbard, and wanting to present a balanced view, which made it infinitely more powerful, specifically the instance where Hubbard paid for them to go to a baseball game. For some reason this made me cry; here were these children who were effectively servants or sole care givers to a mentally unstable man, where they attended all his personal and physical requirements. On a 24 hour basis. And they were thrilled to go to a baseball game. The under stated can often be more shocking.

phenomanon

Canyon

Diana always seemed like an airhead to me. She would waft around in her beautiful clothes, throw them on the floor after she wore them for SO babes to pick thru. She always looked like the Fairy Princess dancing out of the forest.
Sorry. I am no admirer of Diana Hubbard.
And those PR Series BS Issues she wrote. So fluffy.
She was studying Music and dance in Paris while her Mother wrote the ridiculous 2nd Dynamic book. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy. Bleech.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Diana always seemed like an airhead to me. She would waft around in her beautiful clothes, throw them on the floor after she wore them for SO babes to pick thru. She always looked like the Fairy Princess dancing out of the forest.
She was studying Music and dance in Paris while her Mother wrote the ridiculous 2nd Dynamic book. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy. Bleech.

yep she was an airhead.

she was totally unaware of how most staff and people lived.

she was an OK pianist, not a bad person but had all the executive attitude of a marshmallow

she was, however, very good at getting Mary Sue to help her out

HelluvaHoax!

I had pretty much the same take. She didn't seem very "Real" so my ARC Triangulation suffered. lol

I always noticed that she had an other-worldly, ethereal glaze over her eyes as she floated about as if in some kind of solipsist reverie. Seemed so weird. But then....

There was a big event at Flag one time when I was there and she was the speaker. Her manner was strange, but then she gave that fatal gushing admission about how amazing her duplication of the Scientology public was (the people sitting listening to her condescension, lol). As if caught in some rapturous impulse, she then blurted out with glee: "I KNOW YOUUUUUU" ("You" being all of the people in the world who were her lowly subjects, down the org board, far below her majestic oversight). Damn, I wanted to be far away from her and the rancid Hubbard hegemony at that moment. LOL

You see, you shouldn't have got me started! LOLOL

PTS

Elliott
Thanks Karen & Tony! It was delightful to see the fourth estate turning to lowdown disaffected apostate DB's instead of cult faithful for the back story.
:clap::roflmao::hysterical: :dancer:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Once again, thank you Karen for your accuracy and truth.:thumbsup:

Thank you Double H...You are most kind. Looks like I my picking at my scab re: Diana opened up a few of yours. LOL

Thanks for your first hand perspective, phenomanon...You were there and personally know of what I speak. :yes:

Very accurate stuff, Mick but, IMHO, I honestly don't think that on the Apollo Diana was totally unaware of how most of the Crew lived...I think she just didn't effen care and reveled in being the daughter and eldest child of the "King and Queen" and the "Princess of the Realm".

Prosecco, here's some links to some of my Posts that contain stuff about my "Take" re: Diana. BTW...IMHO, Cowboy's stuff is pure gold and is some of the most important, insightful, honest, accurate, valuable and truthful stuff ever written and posted on the Net re: El Ron. :coolwink:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Horwich-and-me&p=452254&viewfull=1#post452254

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?4471-THE-POWER-OF-SOURCE&p=393429&viewfull=1#post393429

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...he-Apollo-1973&p=430048&viewfull=1#post430048

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21698-Shooting-Stars&p=544047&viewfull=1#post544047

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21698-Shooting-Stars&p=550625&viewfull=1#post550625

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...s-Independents&p=876714&viewfull=1#post876714

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Diana did escape the Sea Org for a few months....she wanted out.
She actually married a record producer called John Ryan, in the late 1980s.
She became Diane Ryan.
It was a jolt to the Sea org and Miscavige and a team successfully retrieved her back and got the divorce done.
John Ryan was crushed.
Diana was subsequently on the decks with me doing hard labor at INT base in the late 80s.
She was very subdued and for some weird reason I had a compulsion to make her laugh.
I did not succeed.
We were breathing in toxic fumes from the Carpenter shop which had no air, no ventilation and had an intense odor of varnish and finish and we needed to step out every few minutes to breathe some oxygen.

I do know for sure that Miscavige ran the operation to get her back from John Ryan and knock off her "entertainment" aspirations and revert to being *a good Sea Org member*

photo taken in 1986

David Miscavage - Boy match un-maker! Keepin' those stats a risin'

article-2199441-14DFC26D000005DC-742_468x618.jpg

image.jpg

230048.JPG

.i.1.david-miscavige-wife-scandal.png

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Once again, thank you Karen for your accuracy and truth.:thumbsup:

Thank you Double H...You are most kind. Looks like I my picking at my scab re: Diana opened up a few of yours. LOL

Thanks for your first hand perspective, phenomanon...You were there and personally know of what I speak. :yes:

Very accurate stuff, Mick but, IMHO, I honestly don't think that on the Apollo Diana was totally unaware of how most of the Crew lived...I think she just didn't effen care and reveled in being the daughter and eldest child of the "King and Queen" and the "Princess of the Realm".

Prosecco, here's some links to some of my Posts that contain stuff about my "Take" re: Diana. BTW...IMHO, Cowboy's stuff is pure gold and is some of the most important, insightful, honest, accurate, valuable and truthful stuff ever written and posted on the Net re: El Ron. :coolwink:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...Horwich-and-me&p=452254&viewfull=1#post452254

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?4471-THE-POWER-OF-SOURCE&p=393429&viewfull=1#post393429

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...he-Apollo-1973&p=430048&viewfull=1#post430048

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21698-Shooting-Stars&p=544047&viewfull=1#post544047

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?21698-Shooting-Stars&p=550625&viewfull=1#post550625

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...s-Independents&p=876714&viewfull=1#post876714

I was never on the Apollo Face - I knew DHH at the FH and from our "office of CS 6" meetings. In one meeting she said something about how the Div 6 staff in the orgs would be either 'pleased' or 'excited' about hatting someone to be the "cinema manager" to play the new movie system that had just been sent out. Pat Gualtieri almost swallowed his tongue laughing and ended up giving off a thunderous fart. It was hilarious.

Of course being married to Horwich at the time she had no money issues either...

I was surprised when I met suzette much later at the difference between them.

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
I was never on the Apollo Face - I knew DHH at the FH and from our "office of CS 6" meetings. In one meeting she said something about how the Div 6 staff in the orgs would be either 'pleased' or 'excited' about hatting someone to be the "cinema manager" to play the new movie system that had just been sent out. Pat Gualtieri almost swallowed his tongue laughing and ended up giving off a thunderous fart. It was hilarious.

Of course being married to Horwich at the time she had no money issues either...

I was surprised when I met suzette much later at the difference between them.

Absolutely ages ago Diana was playing at some event at CC Int. It was OK, but really not my thing. Ended up going back to a friend's house and listening to the outstanding, humble and genuinely lovely Nicky Hopkins. still brings tears to my eyes.