What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Re: Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

I must be out of touch with things, I thought each of the 36 are in Orgs for a Cl VIII couldn't but boom an org. DM's promo machine says all orgs are booming, go Mighty Miami.
Yeah there was something like that - he said they had and could train and deliver standard tech, and that alone would boom the orgs. But then came postulate checks, and the Mission holders take down and then it was all in the toilet. Mimsey

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Here is the video the CULT is whining to YOUTUBE in an effort to get me a copyright strike. Fail !

Those days of false claims and thuggery now must contend with a Google/YouTube policy change.

The cult protested the FAIR USE of clip from 0:49 to 1:28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGrRSOjA1Z4

Glad to hear that google has changed its policy. Glad to see you are still giving them a hard time.

Interesting that the footage was of David Miscavige and about 'the war is over,' two hot buttons for Scientology.

I wonder if DM is getting paranoid about the tax exemption?

freethinker

Sponsor

The Constitution says that Congress shall make no law establishing religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

That is the legislative section of the government. The Judicial is entirely separate. It can get into religious doctrine and it can enforce the common law against crimes. No where in the Constitution does it say that the Supreme court cannot prohibit the free exercise of religion if it is found to damage others or violate the already established common law. It can't be construed to mean that it can't.

The above is my opinion and not advice, you should read it for yourself.

Here is the video the CULT is whining to YOUTUBE in an effort to get me a copyright strike. Fail !

Those days of false claims and thuggery now must contend with a Google/YouTube policy change.

The cult protested the FAIR USE of clip from 0:49 to 1:28.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGrRSOjA1Z4

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Cult of Scientology knows all about FAIR USE. The doctrine and Law of Fair Use.

Some years back they sued Gawker, the on line magazine and LOST over the infamous Tom Cruise <cringeworthy> video.
But they have a whole Division 150 ecclesiastical *religious* Sea Org members sitting around at Office of Special Affairs dreaming up ways to attack a whistleblower or critic.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

EPIC FAIL Scientology Inc lost,. Gawker won.
http://gawker.com/5002319/church-of-scientology-claims-copyright-infringement

RogerB

Crusader

There were 36 auditors in the original class 8 course, and though I don't know what became of the majority of them, Lisa Tate, the last I saw her was at Flag AO 5 or 6 years ago but though I don't know what capacity, she did have on the tech uniform. Her ex-husband Rory - dunno. As to Mary Maren, she joined David Mayo's group, and is now an indi, but her ex, Artie Maren still mainlines koolaid, and is perhaps an FSM or hired speaker. I doubt he audits. Perhaps Lisa is doing FESing - there's another older lady who I recall being high classed, was relegated to the FES unit. I think they did that as well with Dorothy Brodent in the PAC base - after all - there aren't that many old school high classed auditors left in the SO that understood that tech. Did James Fuller do the original Class 8 course? I think he may still be auditing at AOLA

I once tried to find a list of the original 36 but couldn't find it. Perhaps someone has it?

Mimsey

For you guys who want to know about events on that 1st Class VIII course . . . see Alan's post here on ESMB:
LRH Psychosis on the Cl 8 Course by alan
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-full-perception&p=12239&viewfull=1#post12239

DartS was also there (Crew)

Also, I have to say that the "tech" of the OT8 R/D as revealed by Karen above is so destructive . . . it is quite insane, actually. To be noted also that it violates and is in contravention of the earlier OT levels tech in that this OT8 shit omits the notion that the thing being assessed for could be YOURS!!!

The insanity of it is that it is telling the client you ain't responsible for anything . . . .it is/was all "BTs"!

I don't think even Hubbard was that nuts . . . this has to be the midget's shit. He is the kind of animal that would foist something so destructive off on people.

I wrote a piece on this issue over on the Knowledgism Practice Group forum a couple of weeks ago . . . .

Here is part of it that gives you the gist of it.
Listed among our basic Knowledgism processes is that wonderful old R/D for restoring to you , the client, your basic powers, abilities, awarenesses, knowledge and all such things that you want to exercise or deal with is: RESPONSIBILITY.

The commands/questions are pretty simple and basic.

You can use: "Connected to (area of life, existence, ability, power, subject or item) . . ." Or alternatively use: "What part of (area of life, existence, ability, power, subject or item) . . ."

Then, added to the above is: ". . . are you willing to be responsible for" and ". . . would you rather not be responsible for?"

The above is the workhorse for handling one's relationship for regular folks. It restores willingness and ability to cause!

On a very advanced case where you would be upgrading responsibility and power on an omni-awareness, omni-presence, co-empowerment level, you could use the command that would directly process the omni-aware, omni-powerful Being. It would go something like this: "As an omni-aware Presence (or Being or such) connected to (item) what omni-responsibility are you willing to exercise or implement?" / ". . . rather not exercise or implement?"

For folks not familiar with the term "OMNI" here is the simple definition and usage:

omni-
combining form
1. all; of all things. "omniscient"
2. in all ways or places. "omnicompetent"

But most folks are nowhere near processing at an omni-responsibility level. They are operating as isolated Beings having troubles with all about them and BLAMING all about them for their troubles.

Hubbard did this. You folks who are aware of the upper "OT Levels" know that Hubbard was into blaming all those nasty "body thetans" (BTs) for his condition. And information we have from those closest to him in his final years tells that that even then, he was still blaming his BTs for his condition.

In actuality, any practice that tells you that your unwanted conditions or behaviors can be blamed elsewhere than with you and your own powers of choice, cause and sovereignty, is selling you a booby-trap.

YOU are ultimately responsible for your condition of existence and behavior.

To place responsibility for such elsewhere; such as with "BTs" or "Entities" or parents or other influencers is to be, in actuality, sabotaging you and your true powers, abilities and responsibility. Don't buy it, it's a trap. It dishonors and undoes your truth, powers and ability.

You will see this truth exemplified in Knowledgism's wonderful CAUSATIVE PROCESSING.

These are the first words in this R/D.

VITAL DATA -- ALL PROCESSORS

LAW: WHAT THE CLIENT IS REACTING TO (complaining or moaning about, or being critical of, the victim or effect of), IS WHAT THE CLIENT IS SECRETLY, COMPULSIVELY DOING HIMSELF.

Snipped . . .

/

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

ooops...wrong place to post it...​

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

--snipped--

They have a whole Division 150 ecclesiastical *religious* Sea Org members sitting around at Office of Special Affairs dreaming up ways to attack a whistleblower or critic.

Karen, you know what struck me as fascinating over the previous years of reading your outstanding whistleblowing exploits? This. . .

Frequently Hubbard would brag in bulletins, policies, taped lectures or other "Source references" about how some "SP" that tried to "attack" the "church" had succumbed to some ghastly early demise. Now, this was always and exclusively attributed to the "overt-motivator sequence", wherein the do-er of evil suddenly recognizes the hideousness of criticizing Hubbard/Scientology's salvation "tech" and "Bridge to Total Freedom"--and promptly "spins themselves in" and dies.

Again, Hubbard literally BRAGGED about this. I won't bother to look up and paste in the references here, but there are many. Let's assume for a brief moment that what Hubbard is saying is true. . .

Then what are we to make of Hubbard himself suddenly dropping dead? Was he likewise guilty of evil acts against innocent people? Wouldn't his unpredicted and unseemly death be a telltale sign of the vicious SP destroying themselves (because they are "basically good" and know they are "sabotaging" and destroying "mankind's only hope"?

ANSWER: No. When someone in the Salvation Navy drops dead, that is taken as a divine event where the savior ascended in order to do "advanced research" (i.e. "target II")

What about less illustrious soldiers in the church's war against SPs? What about such thugs as JIM LYNCH, cult shill and sociopathic author of volumes of commissioned attack pieces against Hubbard's/Miscavige's "enemies". Lynch, the same viciously lying "merchant of chaos" that the church brags they are trying to eradicate--but whom they are secretly paying to "enturbulate" as many people as humanly possible with their endless lies and innuendo. Why did Lynch (who mercilessly stalked you and Jeff even at your home!) suddenly drop dead?

Jim_Lynch.jpg

QUESTION: Is Jim Lynch also now doing
"Advanced OT research" in outer space?

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

JIM LYNCH, hired by the Church of Scientology as a full time executive & writer for its FREEDOM MAGAZINE.

Jim_Lynch.jpg

Jim was deeply passionate about helping others attain FREEDOM.

Pictured with Jim (Terminator shades and muscle shirt) is his FREEDOM FACILITATOR.

Apparently people on this planet are quite reactively resistant to
accepting FREEDOM. Thus, humanitarians like Jim (who deal
only in theta, kindness, justice and truth) require an additional
terminal to slam in freedom when it goes out. Dr. Hubbard
discovered the formula for FREEDOM back in the 1960s.
(L + T > B)[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]1[/SUP] (L + T > B): Liar plus Thug is greater than Bank.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Karen, you know what struck me as fascinating over the previous years of reading your outstanding whistleblowing exploits? This. . .

Frequently Hubbard would brag in bulletins, policies, taped lectures or other "Source references" about how some "SP" that tried to "attack" the "church" had succumbed to some ghastly early demise. Now, this was always and exclusively attributed to the "overt-motivator sequence", wherein the do-er of evil suddenly recognizes the hideousness of criticizing Hubbard/Scientology's salvation "tech" and "Bridge to Total Freedom"--and promptly "spins themselves in" and dies.

Again, Hubbard literally BRAGGED about this. I won't bother to look up and paste in the references here, but there are many. Let's assume for a brief moment that what Hubbard is saying is true. . .

Then what are we to make of Hubbard himself suddenly dropping dead? Was he likewise guilty of evil acts against innocent people? Wouldn't his unpredicted and unseemly death be a telltale sign of the vicious SP destroying themselves (because they are "basically good" and know they are "sabotaging" and destroying "mankind's only hope"?

ANSWER: No. When someone in the Salvation Navy drops dead, that is taken as a divine event where the savior ascended in order to do "advanced research" (i.e. "target II")

What about less illustrious soldiers in the church's war against SPs? What about such thugs as JIM LYNCH, cult shill and sociopathic author of volumes of commissioned attack pieces against Hubbard's/Miscavige's "enemies". Lynch, the same viciously lying "merchant of chaos" that the church brags they are trying to eradicate--but whom they are secretly paying to "enturbulate" as many people as humanly possible with their endless lies and innuendo. Why did Lynch (who mercilessly stalked you and Jeff even at your home!) suddenly drop dead?

Jim_Lynch.jpg

QUESTION: Is Jim Lynch also now doing
"Advanced OT research" in outer space?

Hmmm...let's see...

Mike McGee was the Assistant Guardian in New York during the '70's and oversaw many of the criminal operations that were run against "the mother of all SP's," Paulette Cooper.

He was subsequently diagnosed and hospitalized for brain cancer, which quickly took his life.

His successor was Andy Savas.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am declaring openly that I will plagiarise this priceless sentence from Helluva Hoax

1 (L + T > B): Liar plus Thug is greater than Bank.
:goodposting:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

Karen , I must object strenuously. To understand your L + T equations I need to keep track of the liars and thugs in Scientology !! That's like going to the beach and watching each grain of sand !!!! Yikes !

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Karen , I must object strenuously. To understand your L + T equations I need to keep track of the liars and thugs in Scientology !! That's like going to the beach and watching each grain of sand !!!!Yikes !

And all this while they strut around in fake naval uniforms proclaiming among themselves and to the world that they are the most *ETHICAL* beings on the planet and that by you sacrificing every last dime $$$$ to them , they will *put in* your ethics for better survival.....

The larger Orgs even have a person on post who is the Deputy *Commanding Officer* for Ethics and Image ! LOL

SeaOrgEthicsand%20Image.jpg

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

Karen , you know Hubbard used 1984 as a how to manual !!? Particularly regarding calling things their actual opposite !? I covered how he wrote about that in my post, here at ESMB and my blog, Propaganda By Reversal Of Meaning.

Miscavige has certainly kept the tradition of calling things their opposite alive ! You have the slave ship Freewinds. The private religious retreat RPF. The brainwashing program to eradicate your ability to recall the facts called the Truth Rundown, the poisoning program called the Purification rundown. I could go on and on. A good rule in Scientology is to carefully consider the opposite of any name or description when looking at any part of Scientology. Quite often it fits.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

And all this while they strut around in fake naval uniforms proclaiming among themselves and to the world that they are the most *ETHICAL* beings on the planet and that by you sacrificing every last dime $$$$ to them , they will *put in* your ethics for better survival.....

The larger Orgs even have a person on post who is the Deputy *Commanding Officer* for Ethics and Image ! LOL

Unless they are a real navy it is classed as cosplay.

The cosplay cult.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

They're a navy, alright.

A GOD DAMNED PISS ANT ONE SHIP NAVY.

I just word cleared Navy. Every definition uses the term 'warships.'

While the definition of 'warships' is open to dispute, it is plural.

You can't have a navy with one ship. They won't let you.

Therefore the land-based Sea Organization runs the cosplay cult of Scientology.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

If I just mention "Godwin’s Law", does that trigger Godwin’s law?

I’m curious, when did they start creating a D/CO for Ethics and Image? I’m thinking there must be some kind of universal axiom at work here like: The need for Ethics Officers is directly proportional to the general population’s understanding of Scientology.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you Churchill, I will answer your questions presently :)
Great, I'm looking forward to your reply to Churchhill's question. I hope I didn't miss your reply in all the subsequent posts.