What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, I agree. The balance was right... except that the Ethics Officer forgot to sell the rich dude a buncha Basics while he was sitting there. Maybe that's in another video. :coolwink:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, I agree. The balance was right... except that the Ethics Officer forgot to sell the rich dude a buncha Basics while he was sitting there. Maybe that's in another video. :coolwink:

Yes that thought did cross my mind too. I was waiting for the line "Now while I've got you here, I'd like to comm to you about the Basics into Libraries project..." :eyeroll:

I agree, very nice balance. Thank you Karen and crew. :)

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
The First of my on-going "Ethics Officer" series on Video

<snip vid>

That's more like it. Reminds me of the "regging magoo" video.

Suggested future role plays . . .

- overboarding

- putting a three year old in a ship chainlocker

- going fully exterior

- over running

- turning up at midnight waking an exhausted but sleeping parent to sign a waiver allowing their twelve-year-old child to join the Sea Org

- turning up to a morning muster in a mini-dress, stockings and over-flowing blouse to deliver an SRA about masturbation, complete with suitable quotes from Scripture, to a group of young male staff with obvious boners

- accidentally sending a brand new public down to PAC basement to feed the caged DBs

- a doctor doing the rounds in a cancer hospice for the indigent discovering that every person in there is a chain-smoking scilon

- (scene one) staff member getting an SRA from senior for daring to ask for petty cash for some toilet paper (scene two) same senior handing over bundles of cash to greasy, sleazoid "journalist" for five minutes work hassling some critic

- over-the-top (think Phoenix Idle Org's Dee Dee) promotion for a fund raising evening where parents are being encouraged to bring in their kids for a quick removal of their kidney for sale to a medical research company

- the captain of the Free Winds on the phone to David Miscavige trying to explain the WHO and the WHY as to how the vessel ran out of fuel and is presently drifting into a restricted US naval target practise zone with 500 OT8s and a film crew from the BBC on board

- an auditor working with David Miscavige on the hypno-cans looking more and more surprised and concerned as cut aways show endless rock slams on questions like "where's Shelly", "why do your pet dogs sleep in your bed", "did you look at Tom Cruise's penis", "has Anonymous been handled", "think of a time when you were taller", etc, etc etc

Fuck it. If Karen is unwilling or unable to engage positively with questioning individuals on ESMB, we might as well encourage the delivery of LOLS. I reckon a series of vids as suggested above (only better than my clumsy offerings) could well develop some serious traction with a wider audience. And its not like there's a shortage of material. I know, I know . . . Scientology abuses are srsbusines and, sure, there will be times when something as moving as Jason's story are necessary, but taking an overall lighter approach, I suggest, might actually help Karen. It takes pressure off from being exposed to nit pickers like me double checking every statement.

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
That's more like it. Reminds me of the "regging magoo" video.

Suggested future role plays . . .

- overboarding

- putting a three year old in a ship chainlocker

- going fully exterior

- over running

- turning up at midnight waking an exhausted but sleeping parent to sign a waiver allowing their twelve-year-old child to join the Sea Org

- turning up to a morning muster in a mini-dress, stockings and over-flowing blouse to deliver an SRA about masturbation, complete with suitable quotes from Scripture, to a group of young male staff with obvious boners

- accidentally sending a brand new public down to PAC basement to feed the caged DBs

- a doctor doing the rounds in a cancer hospice for the indigent discovering that every person in there is a chain-smoking scilon

- (scene one) staff member getting an SRA from senior for daring to ask for petty cash for some toilet paper (scene two) same senior handing over bundles of cash to greasy, sleazoid "journalist" for five minutes work hassling some critic

- over-the-top (think Phoenix Idle Org's Dee Dee) promotion for a fund raising evening where parents are being encouraged to bring in their kids for a quick removal of their kidney for sale to a medical research company

- the captain of the Free Winds on the phone to David Miscavige trying to explain the WHO and the WHY as to how the vessel ran out of fuel and is presently drifting into a restricted US naval target practise zone with 500 OT8s and a film crew from the BBC on board

- an auditor working with David Miscavige on the hypno-cans looking more and more surprised and concerned as cut aways show endless rock slams on questions like "where's Shelly", "why do your pet dogs sleep in your bed", "did you look at Tom Cruise's penis", "has Anonymous been handled", "think of a time when you were taller", etc, etc etc

Fuck it. If Karen is unwilling or unable to engage positively with questioning individuals on ESMB, we might as well encourage the delivery of LOLS. I reckon a series of vids as suggested above (only better than my clumsy offerings) could well develop some serious traction with a wider audience. And its not like there's a shortage of material. I know, I know . . . Scientology abuses are srsbusines and, sure, there will be times when something as moving as Jason's story are necessary, but taking an overall lighter approach, I suggest, might actually help Karen. It takes pressure off from being exposed to nit pickers like me double checking every statement.

If she stops making her videos will you be happy? Will you leave her alone? If she tells a newly out Scientologist begging for help to fuck off, will that make you happy? Will you leave her alone? If she doesn't mention that her priest/penitent material concerning a very personal type of surgery was violated will you be happy? Will you stop mocking her? Will you leave her alone?

What will it take for you and your cohorts to stop going after this woman? If she kills herself will you be happy? What will it take for you to let up and leave her alone?

Do you want blood? Money? What?

Answers? She gave you those... "No, I do not KR my pcs". Not that there were ever any genuine questions in that smear piece of Caroline's at all. I am so tired of all this old ground. Tired and disgusted.

Edit: Also, what do you people NOT get about these videos being her answer to her son's death?

If you can do better, fine, go and do it. What does it hurt you that she makes them? I think you should damn well apologise.

Last edited:

Infinite

If she stops making her videos will you be happy? Will you leave her alone? If she tells a newly out Scientologist begging for help to fuck off, will that make you happy? Will you leave her alone? If she doesn't mention that her priest/penitent material concerning a very personal type of surgery was violated will you be happy? Will you stop mocking her? Will you leave her alone?

What will it take for you and your cohorts to stop going after this woman? If she kills herself will you be happy? What will it take for you to let up and leave her alone?

Do you want blood? Money? What?

Answers? She gave you those - no, I do not KR my pcs. Not that there were ever any genuine questions in that smear piece of Caroline's at all. I am so tired of all this old ground. Tired and disgusted.

Edit: Also, what do you people NOT get about these videos being her answer to her son's death?

If you can do better, fine, go and do it. What does it hurt you that she makes them? I think you should damn well apologise.

No, I will not be happy if she stops making videos exposing Scientology abuses.

Yes, I am going to leave her alone at ESMB, she is on my ignore list.

No, I will not be happy if she turns away someone in need who she has, IMO, a duty to help.

Karen brought her boob job into the discussion here and boob jobs by their very nature are not that personal.

I am not mocking her in the post you are referring to.

I have no cohorts.

I am not going after this woman.

No, I will not be happy if she commits suicide.

No, I do not want blood.

No, I do not want her money.

What I want is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I will always observe what she and other KoolAiders are up to in case acceptable truths go unnoticed.

No, she has not answered my question.

There are no "you people".

I know her videos are (in part) a response to the [strike]death[/strike] murder of her son.

I do make videos and they are better, IMO.

It hurts Karen when the content of her videos leaves her wide open to criticism and she stands silent while her defenders spray spittle-flecked invective at those who offer criticism which could reduce that risk.

I think you should . . . oh, never mind.

. . . so, just to make sure silly me understands, according to you, I am not to ask questions, express my opinion, and I am not to make suggestions? Please clarify.

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
No, I will not be happy if she stops making videos exposing Scientology abuses.

Yes, I am going to leave her alone at ESMB, she is on my ignore list.

No, I will not be happy if she turns away someone in need who she has, IMO, a duty to help.

Karen brought her boob job into the discussion here and boob jobs by their very nature are not that personal.

I am not mocking her in the post you are referring to.

I have no cohorts.

I am not going after this woman.

No, I will not be happy if she commits suicide.

No, I do not want blood.

No, I do not want her money.

What I want is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I will always observe what she and other KoolAiders are up to in case acceptable truths go unnoticed.

No, she has not answered my question.

There are no "you people".

I know her videos are (in part) a response to the [strike]death[/strike] murder of her son.

I do make videos and they are better, IMO.

It hurts Karen when the content of her videos leaves her wide open to criticism and she stands silent while her defenders spray spittle-flecked invective at those who offer criticism which could reduce that risk.

I think you should . . . oh, never mind.

. . . so, just to make sure silly me understands, according to you, I am not to ask questions, express my opinion, and I am not to make suggestions? Please clarify.

What question has she not answered? And what exactly WAS your question? And are you also saying that women have no right to have details of breast augmentations divulged to an auditor kept confidential? Otherwise, what is your point?

I know a heap of women who would consider a breast job a personal issue that they do NOT want publicised. Lori Hodgson expressed similar upset when they betrayed that piece of personal information from her pc folder. I don't care if you think other people should be able to tell so it's ok for them to do that. As a woman who WOULD mind, I'm telling you that is one of the LEAST ok things for them to share.

And also, who are you to think anyone is accountable to you? I hate "the tech" but if I want to audit I'll audit and it's nobody else's business, and certainly not yours.

Infinite

What question has she not answered? And what exactly was your question?

This one:

Hi Karen. Great work on the video. Jason's story is a remarkable tale of endurance. Thank you for giving him a platform to shout it out from the roof tops. IMHO, everyone should pay attention even if only to consider ". . . there but for the grace of God . . . " Hopefully, it will spark additional public interest, ideally, it will prompt authorities to bring an end to this sort of abuse going on right under their noses.

Back on topic . . . I understand that the Ls are the most expensive procedures. Getting the message out that they have been "corrupted" could well impinge on David Miscavige's income if even a few of his whales twig that something's up.

A favour, if I may be so bold. Would you please explain how the Ls now being delivered in the cult differ from the Ls that used to be delivered? I've had a good look around - over at Wise Old Goat, over at the FreeZone and rummaged through DianaClass8 series of videos and various other tech-type sites, but can't find anything relating specifically to the Ls. Its probably because I'm just wog and I might have missed some reference or associated procedure of something . . . maybe you can help?

You haven't answered a question I asked of you either. Doesn't matter . . . just sayin'

. . . And are you also saying that women have no right to have details of breast augmentations divulged to an auditor kept confidential? Otherwise, what is your point?

Karen brought up her boob job. Boob jobs by their very nature are hardly private. Given that, it is misleading to say that the only way anyone could know about it is by taking information from the cult's files.

. . . I know a heap of women who would consider a breast job a personal issue that they do NOT want publicised. Lori Hodgson expressed similar upset when they betrayed that piece of personal information from her pc folder. I don't care if you think other people should be able to tell so it's ok for them to do that. As a woman who WOULD mind, I'm telling you that is one of the LEAST ok things for them to share.

If Lori considers her boob job a private matter then I suggest you desist from raising the matter again it in a public forum. Let the issue die a natural death rather than rubbing Lori's face in the cult's abuse of her in an attempt to distract from what we are talking about here.

And also, who are you to think anyone is accountable to you? I hate "the tech" but if I want to audit I'll audit and it's nobody else's business, and certainly not yours.

I do not think anyone is accountable to me. Audit away to your heart's content, just don't come around here promoting it. Please.

Last edited:

Purple Rain

Crusader
This one:

You haven't answered a question I asked of you either. Doesn't matter . . . just sayin'

Ok, thank you for explaining what your question was.

So I'm assuming that this is your question?

so, just to make sure silly me understands, according to you, I am not to ask questions, express my opinion, and I am not to make suggestions? Please clarify.

That is not correct, no.

Purple Rain

Crusader
This one:

Yeah, I just did. Just sayin'.

Karen brought up her boob job. Boob jobs by their very nature are hardly private. Given that, it is misleading to say that the only way anyone could know about it is by taking information from the cult's files.

Wrong. Boobs by their nature are VERY private. Have you not heard of private parts?

If Lori considers her boob job a private matter the I suggest you do not mention it in a public forum. Let the issue die a natural death rather than rubbing Lori's face in it as part of a distraction from what we are talking about her.

Lori mentioned it on a public forum or how would I know about it? D'uh! So it's ok for them to do it to Karen but not to Lori? It's just as abhorrent when it happens to ANYONE is my point. Lori, too, was seeking to draw attention to that as cult abuse and I second that. If these women have the courage to speak out about the cult betraying their information, good on them.

I do not think anyone is accountable to me. Audit away to your heart's content, just don't come around here promoting it. Please.

I don't think Karen DOES promote auditing here.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shortened transcript of the vid:

Some scientologists go PTS Type 3 (insane/super distraught),
which happened on every level of the "bridge", I'm pretty sure.

Other scientologists (as in sea org/staff and public) who are still stable,
help to cover up these major PR flaps, providing means and hopes
for the improvement (a.k.a. - the handling). Hence, the isolation and "baby sitting".

Because flaps like these must not stop the planetary clearing. Makes sense.

Thank you, Karen and the team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cweVaSXJVaY

Status
Not open for further replies.