What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

I told Carol Nyburg's coming out story a few weeks ago on this board.
Carol flew into Los Angeles to spend a few days with me and has only just left.
We shot the videos of her story for my YouTube Channel.
For 26 years she was the ACCOMMODATIONS counselor at the Flag Land Base.

She has also lost her daughter in DISCONNECTION after serving an ever increasingly sadistic "Sea Organization" for all those years...
The Church "clergy" they call themselves...

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I absolutely loved Carol from the first moment I met her, back when she was running the FH and then the Yachtsman Motel. No matter what was going on at Flag at any given moment, she somehow managed to make the whole Flag experience somewhat tolerable. Once I'd met her I never chose to stay anywhere other than where Carol was running things. I always made a point of asking Gene or whichever Accomos Reg was working on me, "Where's Carol working?". :)

Gadfly

Crusader
Is she "Carol Ferguson"?

I knew her well when I was in the Sea Org at Flag (1983-84). She was a very kind and likeable person. She probably still is. She was the FH receptionist for awhile there.

My daughter was friends with hers in the Flag Cadet Org.

I am saddened to hear that another has been tossed aside after devoting so many years to the cause, and that she also has been a victim of enforced disconnection. We all miss our disconnected kids . . . . :bigcry:

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
A little tidbit came to mind about Carol. Her daughter Nancy had the same birthday as my daughter, so they always had a shared birthday party at the Cadet Org. Every year I would liaise with Carol, even when I was out of the Sea Org (but living in Clearwater), to set up the birthday party for the kids.

Her daughter Nancy is circled on the right at this party in mid-1980s.

kids3_zps0dcb9145.jpg

We always went all out, and there were like 30 kids at the party (back of the QI on US 19)!

kids4_zpsd49cc029.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
A little tidbit came to mind about Carol. Her daughter Nancy had the same birthday as my daughter, so they always had a shared birthday party at the Cadet Org. Every year I would liaise with Carol, even when I was out of the Sea Org (but living in Clearwater), to set up the birthday party for the kids.

Her daughter Nancy is circled on the right at this party in mid-1980s.

kids3_zps0dcb9145.jpg

We always went all out, and there were like 30 kids at the party (back of the QI on US 19)!

kids4_zpsd49cc029.jpg

Thank you Gadfly.
Yes, she was married previously to Bruce Ferguson.

If you want to say hello, she is so happy to meet folk from her past.
https://www.facebook.com/carol.nyburg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I absolutely loved Carol from the first moment I met her, back when she was running the FH and then the Yachtsman Motel. No matter what was going on at Flag at any given moment, she somehow managed to make the whole Flag experience somewhat tolerable. Once I'd met her I never chose to stay anywhere other than where Carol was running things. I always made a point of asking Gene or whichever Accomos Reg was working on me, "Where's Carol working?". :)

Panda ~~

Please friend her on Facebook.
She is THRIVING and doing so very well...
But her daughter's DISCONNECTION is her heartache.
She is so happy to meet folk from her past.
https://www.facebook.com/carol.nyburg

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Carol Nyburg ~~ Preview.

Click here ~~

http://youtu.be/ijzQ_KLFefc

Great vid, Karen and Carol.

I can say some smart ass things about both of you,
but I won't. Because I fell for it too, because no one is perfect.
And who won't want a piece of a blue sky?!
Besides, both of you are Mothers.
Thank you for speaking out.
Love and respect. :flowers2::flowers:

P.S. OSA and some anons - grow up.

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Karen,

It would be extremely important to get some raw statistics from the FSO and Flag Crew, into the public domain.

Did Carol have the GI figures as of the time she left, for FSO and FC?

Carolandflash

Hello to you. Thank you for your wonderful comments. Write to me on Face Book. Love, Carol
:)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen,

It would be extremely important to get some raw statistics from the FSO and Flag Crew, into the public domain.

Did Carol have the GI figures as of the time she left, for FSO and FC?

Thanks Chuck,
Carol was Flag crew and may not have had access to FSO Gross Income stats.
She was punished anytime the "Penthouse" was not occupied, i.e. she had not "regged" a public to stay in it.

A *Religion* that punishes non-occupancy of a Penthouse suite !
The punishment was severe ~~ BOOT Camp ! (with Burpees)
Burpees are instant punishments in the Sea Org "Boot Camp" (punishment for Regges who don't make their quota) where (even if you are 60+ years old) you must do push ups combined with jumping jacks in front of the whole crew. This is quite an athletic and strenous move. After
the Burpees, they must go to " Galley" to start grease pot washing at 1am on sleep time... Boot camp was a CONSTANT Threat..a harmonic of RPF.

She had the guts to defy Miscavige face to face ~! I have the story on video...coming soon.
Chuck, ask Carol directly she is now on ESMB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.