What's new

Karen De La Carriere's Career in the Defense Department

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Just a minute ago. She says HI.

He-man: WHAT is going on behind the scenes?
Emma is not a Scientologist. She obviously is an Ex. But she admitted she had a conversation with Alanzo where they connected when she was in the hospital. SHE WAS VULNERABLE. HE WAS NICE. Emma says " HE HAD NO AGENDA ". Now look at the board.
This is an EX Scientology Message Board. It is NOT a Anti Ex Scientology Message Board, is it? I would have never joined.
Alanzo has his own ANTI Ex Scientology board yet he does not allow anyone to come there and spew.
They must toe the line with Alanzo on his board or they don't get to speak.
Why is he here? What is he creating here?
He got on and is allowed to behave the way he does due to the Law of Reciprocity at work. Emma removed the horrible stuff he posted about Karen because she is being careful right now ONLY because a few of us have the balls to say something.
Anyone else would have been banned a long time ago.
Emma attacked me after I posted about OSA targets ex Scientologists who are broke and need money because THEY DO! Emma attacked Lotus and I asking about "the email" that was sent around through the back channels. She was defending Alanzo. I knew nothing about it.
Let's just call a spade a spade, shall we?
For all of you out there, if you don't think you can fall prey to the "law of reciprocity" after you left the cult, think again! We are vulnerable to mind control tactics.
The question here was "When was the last time you spoke to your mother?"

And you answered above: "Just a minute ago. She says HI. "

Is that correct?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
No. I'm actually quoting your posts to make sure there is a record of them and you can't delete them.
Well, it's retarded. From the both of ye.

Have you apologized to Karen yet?

Also, I dedicate this Video to Out Ethics AMAZING 40 posts and counting!!!

Last edited:

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors
This is some heavy chit! :eek:

Several folks have mentioned that Alanzo has his own message board about "anti-ex scientologists." What's the link or URL for it?

He-man

Hero extraordinary

Several folks have mentioned that Alanzo has his own message board about "anti-ex scientologists." What's the link or URL for it?
Not sure since I don't partake in the heavier drugs the internet has to offer.

Did he not just mean Alanzos blog?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

I used to have a Facebook group.

That subsidiary has been consolidated and re-incorporated into the global holdings of the Alanzo's Critic's Institute.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I'm fucking glad this isn't the ESMB I discovered five years ago or however long ago it was. I'd have moved right along, no doubt about it.

Out Effix

Out Ethics Ex Ethics Officer

That subsidiary has been consolidated and re-incorporated into the global holdings of Alanzo's Critic Institute.
Alanzo has a Anti Ex Scientology website called "AlanzosBlog.com". It is a hate site against Critics of Scientology.

AlanzosBlog.com: Critical Thinking on Scientology & Anti-Scientology

Alanzo calls it "critical thinking on Scientology" it is far from critical thinking - it is pure hate against Ex Scientologists who are heros and have done something about the evil cult.

Alanzo won't allow anyone to post on his blog unless they toe his enemy line.
He is an Anti Ex Scientology Critic who blasts hardworking people who expose Scientology.

Alanzo - do you believe in freedom of speech? Can we come over to your blog and post?

Red Valiant

Patron with Honors

That subsidiary has been consolidated and re-incorporated into the global holdings of Alanzo's Critic Institute.
I do think you're Blog addresses some serious issues that others are afraid to look at. Kudos for having the courage and bucking the popularity route.

Out Effix

I do think you're Blog addresses some serious issues that others are afraid to look at. Kudos for having the courage and bucking the popularity route.
Oh no...it's Tom Padgett. :eek: Of course Tom Padgett would say that ^. It's Tom Padgett.

Last edited:

Dave95694

Silly Human
"I am with Alanzo" - what are you being righteous about Dave - HATE? "It is more nuanced than Karen good, Scientology bad". WTF does that mean. More confusion for the newbie. Explain yourself. Alanzo only does one thing - he is attacking critics who are doing something about Scientology like exposing the truth?
What do you contribute to help, Dave?
So far all I see is loyal support to "Alanzo - the HATER"??
Hate? No. Nuanced means that it is not a simple polarized issue, there are more than 50 shades of gray here.

When Alanzo points out the clayishness of the feet of the god(esse), you call him out for hate. More effective would be to present evidence that he is wrong. Sure Alanzo says uncomfortable things, but I don't think we have to worry "newbies" will just automatically agree and be mislead. Give them more credit.

I admire Alanzo's rational approach. He has done much more than just critique critics. He has written extensively about the scientology experience and the transition out of it. It may not be to your taste, but there are some people for whom he makes sense, and who will have an easier time dealing with their own scientology experiences because of it.

Out Effix

Hate? No. Nuanced means that it is not a simple polarized issue, there are more than 50 shades of gray here.

When Alanzo points out the clayishness of the feet of the god(esse), you call him out for hate. More effective would be to present evidence that he is wrong. Sure Alanzo says uncomfortable things, but I don't think we have to worry "newbies" will just automatically agree and be mislead. Give them more credit.

I admire Alanzo's rational approach. He has done much more than just critique critics. He has written extensively about the scientology experience and the transition out of it. It may not be to your taste, but there are some people for whom he makes sense, and who will have an easier time dealing with their own scientology experiences because of it.
I will keep this simple for you Dave. I came on this board after being off for a long time. 21% of the 1st page of EXSMB are from Alanzo. 2 threads about Mike Rinder - What are your CRIMES? One thread about Karen and he posted nasty stuff about her. She removed the stuff but allows this to go on. Emma kicked and banned people for much less. She had no problem in the past reprimanding someone for starting threads that already had been posted and would marry them.
Two threads about Mike Rinder on the 1st page of Ex Scientology Message board saying the same ole drivel - WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?

That sounds real rational.

Once again Dave - "Clayishness of the feet of the goddess" Sounds real rational too.:eek:

It is not about "taste" it is about TRUTH.

Veda

Sponsor
From a year a half ago:

Once upon a time, long ago, I defended Alonzo on a number of occasions, and his views, at times, were similar to mine, but something changed.

Alanzo started parroting Scientology Inc. talking points.

-snip-

The below video is only noteworthy if it's the beginning of series. Then it will be notable in a similar way that Marty Rathbun's (Scientology Inc. talking points) videos are notable.

Mainly, this little post serves to alert those recently exiting Scientology Inc. that there are a small number of people who - for whatever reason - present themselves as former Scientologists, yet continue to serve Scientology Inc.

"Being an anti Scientologist is like being an anti-Semite. It is being anti, as in you know a better way and you're so certain about it that you're gonna get rid of somebody's religion."

Out Effix

From a year a half ago:

Once upon a time, long ago, I defended Alonzo on a number of occasions, and his views, at times, were similar to mine, but something changed.

Alanzo started parroting Scientology Inc. talking points.

-snip-

The below video is only noteworthy if it's the beginning of series. Then it will be notable in a similar way that Marty Rathbun's (Scientology Inc. talking points) videos are notable.

Mainly, this little post serves to alert those recently exiting Scientology Inc. that there are a small number of people who - for whatever reason - present themselves as former Scientologists, yet continue to serve Scientology Inc.

"Being an anti Scientologist is like being an anti-Semite. It is being anti, as in you know a better way and you're so certain about it that you're gonna get rid of somebody's religion."
Alanzo was the Ex Scientology critic and then becomes a bashing Anti Ex Scientology Critic but THAT's OKAY. :unsure: It's Alanzo.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Thanks very much, Dave.

Dave95694

Silly Human
"Being an anti-Scientologist is like being an anti-Semite." Alanzo 2018
The full quote, which provides a little more context:

If I were to go on a rant against Yogananda, due to the proposterousness of his story, would I be doing good? I mean teleportation and silly breathing and all the impossible mystical stuff? Shouldn't I be anti that?

Or let people come to their own realizations about life in their own way.

Veda

Sponsor
The full quote, which provides a little more context:

If I were to go on a rant against Yogananda, due to the proposterousness of his story, would I be doing good? I mean teleportation and silly breathing and all the impossible mystical stuff? Shouldn't I be anti that?

Or let people come to their own realizations about life in their own way.
You're comparing L. Ron Hubbard to Yogananda? or David Miscavige to Yogananda?